Football Manager 2012

Lineker

PPM?

I find any top team to be rather boring unless you just fancy a bit of glory. Headed to South Africa to see if I can get back to my Pentagon ways (Spartans were gonna take too long), FC United might be my pick to take over. See if they'll hire me first.

Putting my United game on the back burner, i think, to continue my Argyle game. A 2-0 loss to Swindon on matchday 1 was followed by a surprise win in the league cup v Leyton Orient despite putting out an almost all under-21 side, 1-1 draws vs Port Vale (away) and Crewe (home) came before an action packed first ten minutes against Accrington left me 2-1 up at half time, with Jamil Adam getting a third (and second of the game for the free transfer signing) on the hour, and then a tense finish was set up as the other Kompany, Francois, reduced the gap to one. Finished 3-2.

Reading in the League Cup next, looking for an upset :0

Followed beating LA with a 5-1 win over Chicago. Juan Agudelo bagged his first three goals since signing from NYRB, I changed tactic a bit from the previous game, when Adu and Najar had been playing attacking roles on the wing behind Eric Hassil; since he's been rather rubbish and Eddie Johnson is still out, I played Agudelo up front and he tore Chicago apart! He was so awesome that when Chicago got a freakish goal back from about the centre circle, he was all "Pfft, I can do that too!" and proceeded to blast one in from similar range less than ten minutes later. Which I think has to be one of my favorite moments in a match on FM since Juilo Baptista scored six goals and then get sent off for violent conduct for me on FM07.

The man with my favorite name in the squad, Tan Long, got the fourth from a corner which was his 25th league goal, a nice reward for him playing CB despite being a natural striker (he can play CB/DM/CM as well). Then Brad Davis scores 5 with our fourth penalty of the season. The other three game against New England (who are actually our next opponents) but Eddie Johnson only managed to score one of them. New England are only slightly better off than Philadelphia Union in that they have actually won a game (The Union have drawn a lot of games despite not having won a game yet and sit above NE in the table which is kind of funny). With the Revolution's leaky defence and my team having scored seven in the last two games - I'm assuming they'll either beat us or we'll draw 0-0. :shifty:

• Like 1

Awesome. Can't advance beyond March 12th 2013 as the game just crashes right before processing to 100 %. The cursor moves and I can click on the screen but nothing happens. Is the save file corrupted?

Try holidaying past the date.

Awesome. Can't advance beyond March 12th 2013 as the game just crashes right before processing to 100 %. The cursor moves and I can click on the screen but nothing happens. Is the save file corrupted?

Try holidaying past the date.

Did try. Did the same thing.

Did post about it to SI forums:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/292585-Game-is-processing-indefinitely-with-no-progess.-Not-quot-frozen-quot-though.

Appears that there may be couple of others with the same problem. :/ It MAY be fixed with January update. Or not.

Had something like 10ish games left and was battling for the Premier League title. Did win Carling Cup against Wigan but then that happened (had autosave set to Every Fortnight, which of course was that day). Reloaded and lost the final.

Started a new save with Ajax for the time being. Ioannis Amanatidis (got him for free) scored a hat-trick in his debut, JC Schaal final vs. FC Twente which we won 5-4 with his third goal on the 90+2 minute. Too bad he only signed a 1 year deal since he has scored 5 times in 2 games (2 goal in his first friendly match while on trial). Will need to try and get him to sign a new one.

Did sign another greek, Vangelis Moras (D RC), he didn't have a such great game, 5.5 avr until I subbed him. He did watch as Danny Welbeck (on loan from feeder club Man Utd) scored, was late when Twente scored in the 4th minute and as a final straw, stood there as my backup keeper Cassio (cheap buy from PSV) and the other belgian CD played like two 3 year olds as Luke de Jong tapped in a rebound from Welbeck's shot from the goal line. My LB Gabriel Araujo didn't have a great time either..

Also, Dmitry Bulykin is a dick. He won't sign a new contract because he's leaving on a free transfer in the summer. He also won't move anywhere because he only signed in the summer and now on his general happiness screen it says "Feels he was brought into the club on false pretence". Did have a chat with him about being transfer listed because he won't sign so atleast he's not unhappy about being transfer listed, so there's that.

Also, when you take a screenshot in game, where does it go? Other than in Steam.