Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Pfft, you could make that Chelsea team worse. David Luiz, Ryan Bertrand and Oriol Romeu are in my first team! Not to mention Petr Cech!

Although perhaps you've sent your other youth players like Nathaniel Chalobah on loan...

Yeah, I never drop Petr Cech, there's really no need to ever rest a keeper. He did just get a hernia though, so Ross Turnbull to the rescue. Romeu, Luiz and Kalou played because they were literally the only options I had in that position that doesn't start, all my reserves/youth team in their postions were either out on loan,injured or needed to be registered! Lost 2-0 by the way in a meaningless game, I was guarnateed top spot and Rangers second place above AC Milan who were terrible in the group stage.

The team is playing well anyway, undefeated but find myself 2 points behind United despite whooping them 5-2 at the Bridge. If it weren't for Torres too, I probably wouldn't score any goals. Unfortunately "20 Goals" Sturridge isn't as effective in this team as he was in my Newcastle team despite the formation and tactics being near identical. I've got 22mil to spend in January too and would love a young right-footed AML to play opposite Mata. Have my eye on Gotze but Dortmund aren't budging. :(

there's really no need to ever rest a keeper. He did just get a hernia though

Shall I connect the dots? :shifty:

so Ross Turnbull to the rescue.

Does not compute.

Nothing to do with needing a rest, it happened in training when he was 100%, so not much I could've done there. I've got Laurentiu Branescu coming in as my long-term replacement for Cech in January too, so Turnbull can be a temporary stop-gap.

See if you can stop Raúl Meireles taking pointless long-range potshots from midfield. I've turned all the apparently-relevant sliders to the max/min of where they're supposed to go, but nothing can stop the bastard. I had to resort to just not playing him.