Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I found a good way to get slight boosts in morale is to get people involved in mentorships. Especially awesome because I happened to get a backup goalkeeper from Norway who happens to be a huge fan of Ruddy.

Morison won't even hear me though. Even though I made him vice captain in an attempt to make amends with him. Tempted to just give up and make him wear a jersey that reads "Spoiled Wanker" on the back.

When does the demo end by the way? September?

I found a good way to get slight boosts in morale is to get people involved in mentorships. Especially awesome because I happened to get a backup goalkeeper from Norway who happens to be a huge fan of Ruddy.

Morison won't even hear me though. Even though I made him vice captain in an attempt to make amends with him. Tempted to just give up and make him wear a jersey that reads "Spoiled Wanker" on the back.

When does the demo end by the way? September?

Demo runs from July to December 31st I believe.

Plenty of time to inadvertently piss off all 25 of my registered players by poorly judged pep talks learn enough about this game before deciding to buy (which so far I might).

I regret giving Hassli a new contract. I think I am going to have to get rid of him.

He's part of the clubs favored personnel, I'm gonna piss somebody off aren't I?

Roberto Martinez keeps Wigan in the Premier League for six seasons and finally gets relegated in his seventh. It's two weeks before the end of the season and Wigan are in their first ever FA Cup final next weekend. Does the chairman let Martinez run out the season, or at least lead his team out at Wembley? Fuck no. Instant dismissal.

What a dick.

I think Stok is the Villa manager in my game too. They're currently second.

Also Wolves are fourth, with a distinctly not very impressive looking side. I hope they get it, Robert Snodgrass, Shane Long and Roger Johnson, champions league superstars sounds like a fun ride.

So... as I decided to get the full version, can anyone give me a step-by-step on how to unlock all the leagues in the game database?

Also how does patching work with Steam, is it automatic?

Patching's automatic. If you have a demo save file and you buy the full version, transferring your save file into the location where the full version is should let you add/remove leagues once you load it.

Apologies for the double post - I just finished my second season at Newcastle. Somehow managed to claim fourth. I think Liverpool and Arsenal did a lot of losing for me to make it possible.

Arsenal were clearly disappointed with the performance their manager put forward and sacked him at season's end.

They've approached lil' ol' me for the job! Offered me 26.5 mill transfer budget, 1.7 mill wage budget (sitting at 1.57 at the moment) on a 5 year deal with a near 30k pw wage increase. I dropped it to 3 years, so i'm going. Probably stupid to negotiate my way out of the Champions League, but eh. We'll see how we go.

Well, it's more that I heard you could unlock leagues that aren't already available in the full game by default with mods.

Fraser Forster, Delph, Fucile and Lansbury join my Rovers Revival in Jan as we push to maintain a playoff slot. We went on a bad run of form and lost ground on the top 3 over a few games sadly. Hoping the signings help. Particularly excited about Delph. Only 700k and a cracking footballer to have in the middle. Already scored in 1st goal (in his 3rd game) - as we beat 3rd place Bristol City 4 - 0.

Well, it's more that I heard you could unlock leagues that aren't already available in the full game by default with mods.

You have to either activate them yourself in the editor or download an expansion someone has already made. I can't remember what the Whig expansion is called but you will find it at sortitoutsi. I am sure Gazz or someone will know what I'm talking about and post the link.

I'm preparing for my fourth season at Vancouver Whitecaps with the intention of getting rid of club favorite Eric Hassli and now my coaches are telling me Baky Konè is passed his best too. He has more to offer than Hassli does to my style of play so he will probably get a season.

This one is going to be a big year. Lots of contracts are up, Conor Clifford, Sean Johnson, Konè, Hassli to name a few. I won't be able to comply with all their wage demands. At least it doesn't look like I will.

• Like 1

Having great fun playing as Koln. 25 games into the season and I'm just about 4th as I've had a really good run of results over the season. Podolski has been on fire, netting 27 goals in 24 games which has basically been our saving grace. Which makes the fact I've tied him down until 2016 even better. Would love to end the season in 4th (predicted 13th) but I'd be very happy with 5th place. I couldn't make any signings this season because of no budget, but I did make enough room on the wage budget to get Hoilett in on a free for next season as well as bunch of other players. Also got Giovani Dos Santos arrive next season for £3 mil. Hopefully a high place finish will allow some investment to bolster the squad.

I just turned down my first job offer from a European side. Fiorentina came in with a contract offer but I didn't want to go to Italy. Do not really want to go anywhere.

Thanks Hbob. Can't seem to find that expansion on the forum (yet) though. I'll definitely check it out when I do find it.

Awesome. Big thanks to both of you.

Just one more thing... is there any expansions or ways to unlock the North American Soccer League? It's pretty much the one thing I was looking for that isn't on that huge expansion.

You just need to get a US expansion pack. I thought it was in the World expansion. It's in the version I have, I think. It will appear amongst the leagues available with the US league.