Football Manager 2012

Lineker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My computer crashed as my Bayern game was saving and I can't load it again :( 25 plus hours and an hithero unbeaten season down the drain. Mega frustrating, but I suppose that if this doesn't teach me to back-up my video game saves then nothing else will.

That and I might find the time to start a game with a lower-league team now.

Why do none of you plebs using the 3 file rolling autosave feature? Set it to a weekly save and if it corrupts, you at most lose a week.

Every coach and every scout is demanding £475/week from me. This includes guys who were originally on £90/week from their previous teams or not even on a contract at all. Fuck OFF, you greedy cunts!

Also, I'm randomly on some agent's list of disliked people. I say on, I'm the only person on it. I don't know what I did to Glynn Field but I hope it hurt.

• Like 2

Why do none of you plebs using the 3 file rolling autosave feature? Set it to a weekly save and if it corrupts, you at most lose a week.

This is a system I shall be taking advantge of from now onwards.

I may lose Jay DeMerrit because his agent is a prick... And also I realized I was kinda stiffing said agent on fees when I checked DeMerrit's previous contract. But that's no excuse for pulling out of talks straight away! Jerk!

It's not like the guy hasn't been plagued with injuries all season or anything anyway. <_<

Baky Koné is a beast and my new second DP, he has something like seven goals already in six appearances. However, I did praise him after a match and it caused him to lose focus. This might be tied in to how a lot of these players don't seem to have much respect for me yet and my assistant keeps telling me they're struggling to motivate themselves to play for me. I assume because they might have bigger reputations than me. If I don't win them over then some of them will be cut/sold/traded. 'Cause I'm not above being a cunt to players if they need getting rid of.

Has anyone signed Oscar Cardozo with any luck? I'm going into my second season as Spurs Manager after a third place finish in 11/12. Passed on signing Adebayor and his monster wage permanently and am instead going with Oscar, who I bought for six mill, up to 10 based on games and goals.

Has anyone signed Oscar Cardozo with any luck? I'm going into my second season as Spurs Manager after a third place finish in 11/12. Passed on signing Adebayor and his monster wage permanently and am instead going with Oscar, who I bought for six mill, up to 10 based on games and goals.

I bought Cardozo for Spurs on FM 10! He won me the league!

14 games in and I have picked up just 13 points with Coventry we're sitting a place above the relegation zone, haven't got anything away from home yet, if I can scrape a few draws away then I think I may be okay. Club loses 1/2 million each month though, so I think more sales will be needed in the January transfer window. My main signings have all been frees, somewhat stupid ones too.... Stern John and Marco Matterazzi... and a big loanee could Papadopalos who apparently never scores... oops.

I just locked up Modric for another four years, and fell into the earlier mentioned Highest Match Fee earner with Van Der Vaart. Now they're both on 100K, and my wage budget is blown out ever so slightly.

...Mind you, in the two games since being on 100K, VDV has hit four goals, from an average range of about 22 yards.

It's like 100K per week unlocks Piledriver mode for Rafa.

• Like 3