3.) Lil Wayne

4.) Wiz Khalifa

5.) T.I.

6.) Tech N9ne

7.) Drake

8.) Fabolous

9.) Busta Rhymes

10.) Nicki Minaj

Close enough. <_< I'd put Wu-Tang Clan if we were allowed groups.

More that I think about it... I'd also put Run DMC down as a Top 5. I wouldn't listen to rap if it wasn't for them. I guess my honorable mentions would go to Chamillionaire and Paul Wall. Those guys have fallen off the map and haven't been heard from in years.

Jay-Z and Kanye West would also have to be considered. I agree with DMN when he says "Empire State of Mind" ruined Jay-Z for him. It did for me too. And Kanye... well some of his lines are retarded. One line that automatically comes to mind is, "You can be my black Kate Moss tonight." Like, what the fuck?!

Edited by Disturbed

I was trying to be all objective but screw it, I don't listen to B.I.G. or Nas or anything.

1. Kanye West

2. Chuck D

3. Lupe Fiasco

4. Del tha Funkee Homosapien

5. Ol' Dirty Bastard

6. Jay-Z

7. Chali 2na

8. Q-Tip

9. Busta Rhymes

10. Method Man

If I could nominate groups Beastie Boys, Digable Planets, and De La Soul would all be on here, but since I can't I don't feel right singling just one out.