The X Factor 2011

Lineker

Awwww. GaGa actually ran back on stage and hugged Kitty as she was giving her exit interview on Xtra Factor. Shame to see Kitty go but this was about the right time for her. Now I just hope Craig is out next. The hype around him has all but capitulated in favour of Marcus now so it's got to happen sooner or later.

I think they have tried really hard to make her likable. If you watch the first show back, she talks and acts completely differently than she does now. They also dropped the rapping from her performances. She's a brilliant singer and performer, but she knows it, and that's the problem.

Like R.W said, the moment it goes to lowest public vote, she's gone.

The amount of manipulation/strategic talking that goes on during the shows is hilarious. Misha seemed to be popular after her rocking first performance at the first live shows. Then Telisa, or whatever her name is, came out with the whole 'Misha is a bully backstage' story, and ever since then her popularity has gone down the tube. They keep hyping Little Mix as the girl band that has gotten the farthest ever, and people need to keep voting for them because they are so adorable and awesome, yeeey.

Everyone was good as usual as you would expect. Felt that Janet and Craig were boring.

The judges just seem to be running out of anything interesting to say. Case in point Gary said it wasn't a song

Choice completion then changed his opinion with Janet then changed it back again.

Still I'd have to say that he was right on Misha B that she should go out being who she is and if the public don't like who she is well don't change.

Don't have a clue who will go tonight. As long as marcus and Misha B survive then any of the rest can go

Edited by jocky

Only caught the last ten minutes but judging from the brief clips of all the performances, that Craig fellow needs to go.

Good singer no doubt just has no personality and can only sing ballads.

Update: The correct result in that competition. Gary and Tulisia are insane.

Edited by jocky

Janet is by far the best of the lot though. Fucked up on the first song, though who's idea it was to do that shit in the first place I have no idea. I think the ridiculous comments of her being 'samey' and repetitive have effected her. She needs to stick to what she does best and not worry about shit that spews from the mouth of people like Gary Barlow.

I'd say she'll be bottom two tonight for sure, which pretty much confirms she's gone, as I'll be in disbelief if the judges pick her over any of the others (we all know of their over the top love for Misha and Marcus, so those two are always guaranteed to be safe). Janet's positive is that win or lose this show, she could still go on to be bigger than anybody actually involved, but only time will tell.

Last night was really average for a QF. Amelia was quite clearly the best, though I still cant see her being all that popular.

Janet is by far the best of the lot though. Fucked up on the first song, though who's idea it was to do that shit in the first place I have no idea. I think the ridiculous comments of her being 'samey' and repetitive have effected her. She needs to stick to what she does best and not worry about shit that spews from the mouth of people like Gary Barlow.

I'd say she'll be bottom two tonight for sure, which pretty much confirms she's gone, as I'll be in disbelief if the judges pick her over any of the others (we all know of their over the top love for Misha and Marcus, so those two are always guaranteed to be safe). Janet's positive is that win or lose this show, she could still go on to be bigger than anybody actually involved, but only time will tell.

Last night was really average for a QF. Amelia was quite clearly the best, though I still cant see her being all that popular.

Really? I've been annoyed and bored by Janet from the start. The way she uses her voice pisses me off and she tends to butcher songs. I fully understand Gary. Misha, Marcus and Amelia are all way better singers and entertainers, and IMO Janet isn't that amazingly good looking either. I'd like to see Amelia win 'cause she's great, but if I'm honest Marcus is probably the best overall package.

Why does it matter if she's "amazingly good looking" or not?

Anyway, I don't get the Marcus love. I was shocked that Barlow didn't get rid of him in Week 1 considering how weak his performance was. Even Frankie had the edge on him that week. I'm sure he'll find a niche in the market for himself after the show, though.