EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I'd thought I'd post sign-ups now to get things ready for when the game actually comes out so we don't have to wait too long for things to go down. Credit Drags for the rules and such.

Settings

All-Pro, 8 minute quarters

CPU Trading Allowed

5-Day Game Deadline

Transaction Rules

Free Agents: Since free agents will immediately sign with anyone who picks them up from player management, we're going to try and introduce an element of fairness. If you want a free agent, PM me Subject: FA Request), and if I field no other requests by the time the current game week rolls over, you'll be granted permission to pick them up. One request per week (barring injury crisis).

Trades: You are free to work out trades with other human-controlled teams, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you go through with the trade. All CPU trades must be posted in this thread and will be approved by the league and myself. Basically, don't try and think you're going to pull one over on us.

-----

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC West

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Chargers - Maxx (Awesomebot 5000)

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC South

Houston Texans - Lord Rataxes (DragsyTwoSeven)

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans - Dan (Danhufc)

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

St. Louis Rams

NFC North

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions - davidmarrio (Marriott UK)

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings - mystikz (intothemyst)

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers - DYSI? (sarcasmDEAD)

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

-----

Online Franchise Site

-----

EWBFL League History

2011 Season

MVP: (Maxx) TB Josh Freeman - 4,216 yards, 38 TDs, 23 INTs (3 rush TD)

EWBFL Champion: (DYSI) Philadelphia Eagles, [12-3] d. (Maxx) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, [11-5]

2012 Season

MVP: (Maxx) SD Phillip Rivers - 6.745 yards, 75 TDs, 36 INTs

EWBFL Champion: (Maxx) San Diego Chargers, [15-1] d. (Myst) Minnesota Vikings, [11-5]

2013 Season

MVP: (Drags) HOU Arian Foster - 1,987 yards, 24 TDs

EWBFL Champion: (Maxx) San Diego Chargers, [16-0] d. (Myst) Minnesota Vikings, [12-4]

-----

If you want in just post your gamertag.

Actually, fan paranoia has set in, I used the Cowboys last year and we went 6-10 IRL

And fuck it guys, if we're all picking shitty scrappy up and coming teams, give me the Browns.

Gamertag: Awesomebot 5000

I want to try to get back in this league since I did so well in Madden 10 with the Rams. If you aren't taking Carolina I really will since that's my home team. >.>

You can have them then, I just wanted to run around with Cam Newton all game long. <_< What's your gamertag again Tits?

I'll switch my team to "The Dream Team". :shifty:

I suggest everyone stay out of the NFC East, Philly's going to be ridiculous in this game.

GT:DragsyTwoSeven

Team: Houston Texans

I didn't want to be the Bears as I'm going to be using them in my regular franchise, but I am concerned that I won't have anyone to play against in my division if I take Houston.

Oh, and I'd wage Dan has it for 360 but uh, can't access the online features so to speak.