EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Team: Carolina Panthers

Gamertag: The Silfuation

I should have the game this weekend. We gonna wait for opening day rosters to begin the league? I'm sure someone will enjoy Pryor.

Also, Cam Newton is going to be a bust for us irl.

Edited by Tits McGee

Team: Carolina Panthers

Gamertag: The Silfuation

I should have the game this weekend. We gonna wait for opening day rosters to begin the league? I'm sure someone will enjoy Pryor.

Also, Cam Newton is going to be a bust for us irl.

yeah Newton is going to be terrible. already tired of seeing him and Clausen.... I'm shocked they actually make me want Derek Anderson in.

anyway I'll join up again...

ahh my first choice would have been the Texans..... hmm... I'll decide by tommorrow. AFC seems a bit thin, thinking about the Chiefs.... or maybe Vikings.

Edited by mystikz

Alright, we can go ahead and start playing our games now and after the week is over is when free agents/trades will be processed. (Y) I added an extra day for the deadline this week for anyone who signed up who hasn't joined yet.

Week 1 [Deadline: Friday, September 9th, 5 PM EST]

Bills (Tyler) @ Chiefs

Eagles (DYSI) @ Rams

Lions (Disturbed) @ Buccaneers (Maxx) -- **USER V. USER MATCHUP**

Vikings (mystikz) @ Chargers

Good luck.

I maybe able to squeeze it in tonight, tomorrow is my sister's wedding so I'll probably be gone all day unless you want to play early in the morning. Free Monday night and then free alll week after that.

Who's taking the bets for Maxx and I?

I'll go with Maxx after what he did last time he was in the league. Atleast he doesn't have Dez Bryant on here..

I know I'm pretty new but I just saw this and figured is it okay for me to still sign up?

Atlanta Falcons- Ultramantis (TwitchingSix)

If that's okay, thanks guys :)

Sure. I guess I'll be seeing you in Week 2 then. (Y)

Finished beating the Rams a couple minutes ago (27-17), shaky start but managed to get the win with some key INTs. Tried to upload some highlights but my 360 was being a bitch and froze so I couldn't.

EDIT -- Looking for someone to take my FA requests via PM just incase we have any questions of me rigging it so I can get Player A that Team B wanted but didn't PM me first for. Anyone?

Edited by Do You Smell It?

I maybe able to squeeze it in tonight, tomorrow is my sister's wedding so I'll probably be gone all day unless you want to play early in the morning. Free Monday night and then free alll week after that.

Tomorrow is my birthday. So I'm probably not going to be around. Monday night works for me. We can have a EWBFL Monday Night Football game. (Y)

Edit: I can do that for you DYSI.

Edited by Disturbed

Tomorrow is my birthday. So I'm probably not going to be around. Monday night works for me. We can have a EWBFL Monday Night Football game. (Y)

Alright, after Raw then.

Alright, after Raw then.

Sounds good.