EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

If I set up an alternate league with a randomized fantasy draft and shorter quarters and an overall more laid back vibe, would anyone join? Online Franchise is almost all I play now in Madden, so I'm really looking to get more value out of it.

Spin the wheel, make the deal! Who knows what your team could include!

Week 6 [Deadline: Monday, October 3rd, 5 PM EST]

Panthers @ Falcons (UltraMantis)

Eagles (DYSI) @ Redskins

49ers @ Lions (Disturbed)

Texans (Drags) @ Ravens (davidmarrio) -- **USER V. USER MATCHUP**

Saints @ Buccaneers (Maxx)

Vikings (mystikz) @ Bears

Alright, simmed to Week 6. Good luck. (Y)

Sim my game this week, I just rage quit after having a boatload of penalties called against me which I had no control over and throwing 8 picks. Fuckload of bullshit, I'm not dealing with it.

Fuck off, proper sour grapes. I did one 4th down attempt and one onside kick and you start crying. Then when you throw two interceptions and I return them you start to get a cob on.

Wrecked connection my arse you didn't say anything about connection during the game when you were messaging me but when you start to go behind 46-20 then the connections left hmmmm figures <_< . Stop being a bitch because you lost and making up excuses, fucking pathetic

Connection was fucked the entire game, I'm not going to keep pausing to update you on every little thing. I have no problem with the interceptions, they were either my fault, or receivers not running the routes they were supposed to. You had a fourth down attempt on 4th and 11 in your own half, which lead directly to a touchdown. The onside kick was bullshit, but you fortunately didn't gain from it. But going for two when you're up twenty? Dick move.

Wow serious Madden or what....

Yeh the 2 point was probably a dickmove but I felt saying stop cheesing was a bit of a dickmove in the first place considering it's just a game but does that give enough reason to spit your dummy out and quit? If the connection was that bad (didn't seem to effect you scoring and playing well) why didn't you just say at the start and you could have tried to host...

Yeah, I'd say it's perfectly reasonable for him to quit if you're pulling that shit. Going for 2 when you're up 20 is just you being a prick and no one should have to deal with it. Win gracefully. Dragsy calling you out on something he deems to be cheesing is hardly the same as that.

Look, I'll admit it was wrong to quit, generally poor form. But I've a limited amount of time this week, and I'm not wasting it putting up with that bullshit. And I don't quit just because I'm losing. Maxx utterly destroyed me last year and I was nearly flinging controllers out of windows he was kicking my ass so bad, but he was simply outplaying me without having to be a douche, and I respect that.