EWBFL 12 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

I wish I could have games like that against human opponents, so everyone would think I was good. Sure it was only the Browns, but I actually felt comfortable passing the ball, I was making decent reads and getting blinding TD catches, like this one for Andre Johnson (8 catches 115yds. 2 TD).

Shut Cleveland out through three quarters, they seemed to have their entire offense hinge on Hillis, but he just couldn't find any room to run. My first offensive play set the tone, 65 yard screen to Foster (15 carries 150yds. 2 TD), and I just seemed to be able to do whatever I wanted. Got careless a couple of times late on and got sacked a couple of times. But only threw one pick, and I think statistically it's the best game I've had from a QB in years (108.6 QBR 15/26 225yds 3 TD 1 INT). Defense was solid too, 2 sacks (should've been more, really), 3 picks and something like 160 yards allowed total. Demeco Ryans stood out with 6 tackles, a pick and a forced fumble.

The only thing I'm disappointed with so far is the absence of Mario Williams, he just doesn't seem to be able to do much of anything. Both sacks in this game came from blitzing linebackers, and I think he only made one tackle.

Week 10 [Deadline: Satday, October 22nd, 5 PM EST]

Lions (Disturbed) @ Bears

Texans (Drags) @ Buccaneers (Maxx) -- ***USER MATCHUP***

Cardinals @ Eagles (DYSI)

Saints @ Falcons (UltraMantis)

Ravens (davidmarrio) @ Seahawks

Vikings (Mystkiz) @ Packers

Sorry Drags. <_<

Uggghhhh, lost to the Cardinals. RIP undefeated season. I was down three in the final minutes of the fourth and Vick scrambled to the left, got hit, and Joey Porter returned it all the way for a TD. Managed to score again but didn't get the onside kick. Oh and Steve Smith is done for the year. >_<

Free Agent Signings

Eagles WR Joey Galloway

Week 11 [Deadline: SatURday, October 29th, 5 PM EST]

Panthers @ Lions (Disturbed)

Raiders @ Vikings (Mystkiz)

Buccaneers (Maxx) @ Packers

Titans @ Falcons (UltraMantis)

Bengals @ Ravens (davidmarrio)

Eagles (DYSI) @ Giants

BYE: Texans (Drags)

Time to take my frustration out on the Giants....

This game is a fucking joke. Mike Williams and Kellen Winslow get injured every single game. Williams was already out for 3 weeks, now Winslow is out for 6. I also got the honor of playing against Packers with Josh Johnson, because Josh Freeman got knocked out as well. Add to that the fact that you can't throw the ball anywhere near Charles Woodson or he'll pick it off and I didn't have a passing game, at all. LeGarrette Blount, despite being 265 pounds, can't run for more than 5 yards and can't truck over anyone. Fucking stupid.

Booted Mantis since he's been dead for weeks. Rolling onto Week 12.

USER RECORDS

Philadelphia Eagles (DYSI) - 8-2

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Maxx) - 7-3

Minnesota Vikings (mystikz) - 6-4

Detroit Lions (Disturbed) - 6-4

Baltimore Ravens (davidmarrio) - 6-4

Houston Texans (Drags) - 3-7

C'mon Drags! You gotta make a playoff run!

Free Agent Signings

Eagles (DYSI) CB Bruce Johnson

I PMed Disturbed but his message box was full. No one else requested a FA, let alone Bruce Johnson, so he's mine - ALL MINE! ...

Week 11 [Deadline: Friday, November 4th, 3 PM EST]

Packers @ Lions (Disturbed)

49ers @ Ravens (davidmarrio)

Texans (Drags) @ Jaguars

Buccaneers (Maxx) @ Titans

Vikings (Mystkiz) @ Falcons

Patriots @ Eagles (DYSI)

Here's hoping I don't lose anyone else important for the season in this game...