Borderlands 2

EWB's Best Poster.

Has anyone made it to Opportunity and done the side mission that Claptrap gives there (with the statues)? Tried it and couldn't make it past the first statue, so I gave up to go turn in a couple missions back in Sanctuary.

The strategy that helped me out is the same one that should always be used: Ignore the shit out of Claptrap. While I was "protecting" the constructor? Lost half it's health from stray fire aimed at me. Once I started leading the just shit tons of robots away, no damage whatsoever. You're the target, not the constructor.

Hope that helps.

Ah. Will probably give that a shot later on then. Cheers, Dub (Y)

And I actually have the game on Steam, Hitman. Wound up getting rid of my 360 several months ago since I barely had any games to play on it.

Major spoiler from the end of Wildlife Exploitation Preserve chapter...

FUCK YOU JACK!

:crying:

I was in a panic expecting him not saying it was "explosion" to be some kind of instant death attack, but no, it's worse. Now Jack must die :angry:

I laughed so hard at that and this gem he says about a half hour after that mission about Moxxi.

"Once you've eaten prime rib for free, it's hard to go back to suckin' down hamburgers for cash. If you know what I'm talking about. Do you know what I'm talking about?[about a 30 second pause] ... DICKS! I'm talking about dicksss!"

Had to put down the controller.

Ended up finishing the story today, just in time for me to eventually start Pokemon Black 2.

Regarding the final story mission...

FUCK that final boss fight. Anytime I got the Warrior down to half health, its tail launched me in the air and into the lava and caused an instant death. Respawn with Warrior back at full health. Horrible. Happened five or six times.

After I killed it and I had to kill Jack I didn't even wait for him to finish his sentence. I blasted him with a 14000 damage rocket launcher I picked up from killing Warrior.

Edited by Vitamin E

Just like they did before release with the other four classes, Gearbox has put the Mechromancer skill tree up on the Borderlands website so people can get a feel for the character before it drops.

Mechromancer

Looks to be a lot of fun, honestly. I'm really excited for this and it looks like they decided to go a different direction and take a risk or two with this class. She's definitely going to play different than anything we've had before and I can't wait.

Some of the skills sound fun, but I don't think it is anything I'd want to buy at the moment. Waiting for some actual gameplay, though. Hard to actually tell how the class is without seeing it in action. Hoping it is very fun to play because I loved the ECHO recording of her that was released.