TEW Graphic Requests

TheWho87

Hello, I've been working for about a week now on a July 2000 mod for TEW 2010 (using Genadi's great 1999 as a base) and I was wondering if I could request a few things. PPV Logos, mostly. Just making sure I've got WWF and WCW done, for now. Not sure if you can find the background, but this is an example of what it looks like:

2kg41f.jpg

Anywho...

Bash at the Beach 2000

Fully Loaded 2000

New Blood Rising 2000

SummerSlam 2000

Unforgiven 2000

Halloween Havoc 2000

No Mercy 2000

Survivor Series 2000

Armageddon 2000

Royal Rumble 2001

Backlash 2001

As, well...TV show logos on that same background

ECW on TNN

ECW Hardcore TV

WCW Thunder (updated WCW logo, maybe TBS on it?)

WWF Smackdown!

Hi I'm look for a couple of Logos on a kyky background...

Acclaim Pro

All Wheels Wrestling

AWA (African wrestling association)

thanks in advance

I'm trying to work out how to upload images directly from my PC to the board and I figured this would probably be a good place to ask. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Personally I'd recommend using an image hosting site such as Imageshack, TinyPic or Photobucket.

Just wondering if any ones has a decent belts and logo pack on kyky backgrounds..

By KyKy background do you been the same background used for pictures and at the same size?

If so I don't think anybody does, the KyKy background tends to be used for wrestlers not logos and belts, the background I use for logos and belts which is this one

Plain_Grey_Base.jpgEOAE_Belt_Base.jpg

Which was a belt backgound made by End of an Era which I manipulated to get a logo background from.

Anyway there should be a download for graphics packs which includes logos and belts for both the TEW update topics

Hey Who, do you still have the belt pack I did? Can't find it anywhere, but I thought you had a photobucket or something?

aaaaaaaaaand then I read your sig.

New question: Has anyone seen a logo pack like this?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t1/bigdaddycool2sweet/Euro%20Wrestling/WCW/WCW5.jpg

Edited by EndOfAnEra

Just wondering if any ones has a decent belts and logo pack on kyky backgrounds..

By KyKy background do you been the same background used for pictures and at the same size?

If so I don't think anybody does, the KyKy background tends to be used for wrestlers not logos and belts, the background I use for logos and belts which is this one

Plain_Grey_Base.jpgEOAE_Belt_Base.jpg

Which was a belt backgound made by End of an Era which I manipulated to get a logo background from.

Anyway there should be a download for graphics packs which includes logos and belts for both the TEW update topics

Yeah, I'm a bit OCD with the backgrounds I use, and am trying to get all the pictures I have converted to KYKY.. Recently stumbled across this site was hoping someone could puts some logos and belts I have on kyky, tried it myself using GIMP but am pretty awful at it.

Hey Who, do you still have the belt pack I did? Can't find it anywhere, but I thought you had a photobucket or something?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t1/bigdaddycool2sweet/Euro Wrestling/WCW/WCW5.jpg

If your looking for logos on that background I say best bet is to try GDS, its more popular over there, I don't like how dark it is and made a logo background out of your belt background.

Also you might not find all of your original cuts in my photobucket, they might have been replaced by better quality cuts done by myself.

Yeah, I'm a bit OCD with the backgrounds I use, and am trying to get all the pictures I have converted to KYKY.. Recently stumbled across this site was hoping someone could puts some logos and belts I have on kyky, tried it myself using GIMP but am pretty awful at it.

Well no offence but the ammount of logos and belt pics I've done I don't see myself using anything else besides the backgrounds I posted just for ease of use plus I personally prefer a light simple backgound for both so it doesnt make the logo or belt difficult to see or too busy.

I'm sorry but if you check out my photobucket (link in sig) I've got 500+ belts and nearly 1,500 logos on the backgrounds I posted.

• Like 1

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t1/bigdaddycool2sweet/Euro Wrestling/WCW/WCW5.jpg

If your looking for logos on that background I say best bet is to try GDS, its more popular over there, I don't like how dark it is and made a logo background out of your belt background.

Also you might not find all of your original cuts in my photobucket, they might have been replaced by better quality cuts done by myself.

Well no offence but the ammount of logos and belt pics I've done I don't see myself using anything else besides the backgrounds I posted just for ease of use plus I personally prefer a light simple backgound for both so it doesnt make the logo or belt difficult to see or too busy.

I'm sorry but if you check out my photobucket (link in sig) I've got 500+ belts and nearly 1,500 logos on the backgrounds I posted.

Dude your Thewho, I have been following you for ages on photobucket and using your cuts in my mods for ages.... Thank you for all your work

Hello, I've been working for about a week now on a July 2000 mod for TEW 2010 (using Genadi's great 1999 as a base) and I was wondering if I could request a few things. PPV Logos, mostly. Just making sure I've got WWF and WCW done, for now. Not sure if you can find the background, but this is an example of what it looks like:

2kg41f.jpg

Anywho...

Bash at the Beach 2000

Fully Loaded 2000

New Blood Rising 2000

SummerSlam 2000

Unforgiven 2000

Halloween Havoc 2000

No Mercy 2000

Survivor Series 2000

Armageddon 2000

Royal Rumble 2001

Backlash 2001

As, well...TV show logos on that same background

ECW on TNN

ECW Hardcore TV

WCW Thunder (updated WCW logo, maybe TBS on it?)

WWF Smackdown!