NBA Thread 2011-12

sahyder1

Yeah it's safe to say that team was not responding to D'Antoni. A big loser in this is Jeremy Lin who I think is lost in a normal NBA system. But at least Woodson is smart enough to focus the offense around Carmelo f'n Anthony.

Can't wait to see what childish thing Dwight Howard does next.

Yeah it's safe to say that team was not responding to D'Antoni. A big loser in this is Jeremy Lin who I think is lost in a normal NBA system. But at least Woodson is smart enough to focus the offense around Carmelo f'n Anthony.

Can't wait to see what childish thing Dwight Howard does next.

Are we already counting telling the Magic he'd opt in and stay for next season, then 6 hours later, change his mind? Could it be more obvious he's blatantly trying to sabotage the Magic's chances of trading him?

I'm fully expecting him not to actually sign the deal and opt out anyways.

Portland sends Gerald Wallace to New Jersey for Mehmet Okur, Shawne Williams and a protected 1st rounder

Cleveland sends Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga to the Lakers for their 2012 1st rounder.

I'm fully expecting him not to actually sign the deal and opt out anyways.

He waived the opt out. 365 more days of Dwight Howard drama y'all!

EDIT: I forgot the obligatory lol, Brooklyn. Enjoy watching D. Will play for Dallas next season.

Edited by naiwf

The Knicks just got better. 'Antoni was a horrible coach who refused to adapt his style to his team. I don't think they were going to win a title with or without him, but at least the next coach will be more flexible.

Just wait till Isiah is coaching the team this time next year <_<

Nene to the Wizards, Javale McGee to Denver, Nick Young to the Wizards. That one came out of nowhere, good moves for all teams.

D-Wade mocked Dwight Howard on twitter, apparently not realizing that everyone still thinks he's a dick as well.