F1 2011.

FLiam

Anyone pre-ordered this or thinking of buying?

Pre-ordered mine, Shopto shipped today so should be here for Thursday.

I played 2010 to death, this looks like a massive improvement with the new physics now implemented. I've heard career mode hasn't changed much which I'm a bit disappointed with, would have to have seen other drivers change teams etc. But the gameplay is good enough to keep playing especially with the new split screen mode and Co-op championship.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, split screen hasn't made 2011, either.

The whole reason me and my friend were going to buy this was so we could do a career in split screen. Yeah, we could do it on Live but where's the fun in that? Mocking his shitty driving ability is no where near as fun on a headset, nor should it be!

Screw Codemasters.

EDIT: Split Screen apparently is in the game but not a split screen career mode and the races that split screen aren't involving the full 24 cars. So, dissapointing really but having read the technical reasons, slighlty understable. Still, screw Codemasters. <_<

Edited by Pepsi Twist

Oh, I'll be getting the game and I'm really looking forward to it. I loved last years version and I've no doubt I'll love this year.

I don't play multiplayer online though. I don't really get the appeal. Whatever way I look at it, I might as well be playing the AI. So the lack of a split screen option (in any game) always annoys me.

Got mine through today, it's more difficult to get used to than I thought it would. So much more realistic this time around, started with Williams. Doing OK so far finished 14th first race and 9th second race.

I think I need a steering wheel to go with this though. Anyone know where cheapest place to get one is?

Got mine through today, it's more difficult to get used to than I thought it would. So much more realistic this time around, started with Williams. Doing OK so far finished 14th first race and 9th second race.

I think I need a steering wheel to go with this though. Anyone know where cheapest place to get one is?

Depends which one you want. Game have the basic logitech one for 29.99, which is a pretty good price it would seem.

Going to try and rent this at some point down the line. Never been a fan of racing games, but last years one was pretty awesome, though hard as shit.