EWR 2011 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Leah West is Australian not European

Add Dylan Knight

Add a hate relationship between Dylan Knight and Leah West

My Source World Of Hurt Season 1

What exactly is the "cause" of this and is it just a reality show deal or is this legit?

From Luchablog:

Marcela b Amapola [CMLL WOMEN]

Moved up a slot on the card. Seconds were Skandalo (who always ends up doing this) and Pegasso. Amapola won the first with a Devil’s Wings, Marcela took the second with an Alejandrina variant, and the third with her Michinoku driver.

Marcela should have been in the game already as I am pretty sure I gave stats for her in the past, if she cannot be added into the game by the update make the title vacant.

Marcela

Female

40 Year's Old as of May

Mexican

Lightweight

Brawl 20

Speed 58

Tech 59

Stiff 45

Sell 64

Over 28

Charisma 56

Attitude 80

Behavior 80

CMLL Lower Midcard Face Old School Face

$12.000

Michinoku Driver (Impact)

Loyalty relationships to Satanico and Fantastik

From Lucha Libre USA's Facebook Page:

Lucha Libre USA

Thank you to all our fans for sending us your feedback regarding the 10am time slot for Masked Warriors. We agree with you, which is why the second season of Masked Warriors will be going on a brief hiatus until a more convenient viewing experience becomes available. We are currently working to resume programming as quickly as possible and have many other exciting projects in the works for you. ...This Saturday morning at 10am EST on Facebook, we will be posting a special match between Shane Helms and Lizmark Jr. The World Wide Warriors Webcast will continue every Wednesday at 8PM EST. This Wednesday, Alex Iz will be discussing the match between Shane Helms and Lizmark Jr. Shane Helms will be on the program live and answering your questions on Facebook.com/MaskedWarriors. Please check back soon for more exciting news from Lucha Libre USA. Thanks, as always, for your support!

Remove Masked Warriors from a tv slot again.

In a weird turn of events, Astro De Plata(I gave stats for him earlier this month) is the same guy as the former Pequeno Alebrije. Pequeno Alebrije is in the game change his stats to fit Astro De Plata the ones I gave for Astro De Plata and add the blood relationships to Astro Rey Jr. and Mephisto as Kahoz is not in the game.

Remove Jon Andersen from CMLL, he has not been there in months due to New Japan commitments. I would rename him to Jon Rekon as that is his LLUSA name.

Regimmick Kip Gun to being Pro USA in LLUSA.

Regimmick Petey Williams to being Racist in LLUSA.

deactivate Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara, DiBiase and Rhodes, FCW All Stars, Jinder Mahal and Khali, Langston and Raines, Leakee and Marlow, Los Aviadores, Major Broskis, Mason Ryan and CM Punk, Rollins and Steamboat and The Rotundos

Los Aviadores are still active within FCW as far as I am aware, the case may be the same with Langston and Raines, Leakee and Marlow and Rollins and Steamboat.

While yes Hunico now competes on SD he is also listed on the FCW page and could team with Tito Colon(Epico) on FCW still.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

deactivate Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara, DiBiase and Rhodes, FCW All Stars, Jinder Mahal and Khali, Langston and Raines, Leakee and Marlow, Los Aviadores, Major Broskis, Mason Ryan and CM Punk, Rollins and Steamboat and The Rotundos

Los Aviadores are still active within FCW as far as I am aware, the case may be the same with Langston and Raines, Leakee and Marlow and Rollins and Steamboat.

While yes Hunico now competes on SD he is also listed on the FCW page and could team with Tito Colon(Epico) on FCW still.

Epico and Hunico are listed on the FCW website but when was the last time Los Aviadores actually teamed? Of late Hunico has been on SmackDown and Epico is Tito Colon again in Ricardo Rodregiuez's stable teaming with Kenneth Cameron.

Edit: LLUSA clean-up

Remove Blue Demon Jr., Cassandro, Tatanka & Tracy Taylor from the promotion. Cassandro never actually wrestled for them, Blue Demon Jr. and Tatanka both had their last match for them in January and their match never appeared on televison and Tracy Taylor only appeared on one episode as Rosetta Park. NOTE: YES, Tatanka was only featured in a pre-tape poker game.

Magno's secondary finisher should be the Shooting Star Press. Make his primary a Springboard Corkscrew Splash which would be a ground move.

Rename Petey Williams Canadian Destroyer to Destroyer.

Raise RJ brewer's overness to 48.

Edit 2:

Rename Kevin to Polifacetico and add El Pollo and El Pollo Asesino as alter egos for him.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

This is regarding weight classes, and I noticed some of these wrestlers on my roster that are listed as Heavyweights that probably should be Lightweights, unless they're Heavyweights for a reason. I got this from Wikipedia.

Justin Gabriel - 213 lb

Heath Slater - 216 lb

Alex Riley - 236 lb

Cody Rhodes - 215 lb

Ted DiBiase - 214 lb

CM Punk - 218 lb

Bret Hart - 234 lb

Dolph Ziggler 214 lb

Christian - 212 lb

Colt Cabana - 233 lb

Curt Hawkins - 223 lb

David Otunga - 229 lb

Michael McGillicutty - 227 lb

Jey Uso - 228 lb (Jimmy is 251)

John Morrison - 215 lb

JTG - 232 lb

Jinder Mahal - 222 lb

Kofi Kingston - 221 lb

The Miz - 220 lb

Randy Orton - 235 lb

R-Truth - 220 lb

Santino Marella - 233 lb

Shawn Daivari - 189 lb

Trent Barreta - 195 lb

Matt Hardy is originally listed as a Lightweight and he's 235. So I'm thinking the wrestlers mentioned (and any wrestler who is about 240 and under, though that might be too much work) should fall in that category, right? Your call. I don't know if this should be looked into that much, but it might be useful for people who like titles such as the Cruiserweight title. Sorry if this has been pointed out before, and thank you if you can make the changes!

- Raise Aero Star's brawl to 45 and technic to 79.

- Raise Laredo Kid's brawl to 44, speed to 85 and technic to 70.

- Raise Argenis' brawl to 50, speed to 82 and technic to 74.

- Raise Argos' brawl to 54, speed to 84 and technic to 72.

- Raise Jesse Sorensen's speed to 75 and technic to 65.

- Raise Amazing Red's brawl to 53 and technic to 67.

- Raise Volador Jr.'S brawl to 45 and technic to 70.

- Raise Vickie Guerrero's charisma to 83.

I downloaded the Oct. 2011 update and every time I go to hire staff, it says that they refuse to even negotiate. Is this a glitch? I can't hire any staff as WWE or TNA.

Thanks for any help!

Wrong section to ask this, but, you didn't let the game completely load up.

I downloaded the Oct. 2011 update and every time I go to hire staff, it says that they refuse to even negotiate. Is this a glitch? I can't hire any staff as WWE or TNA.

Thanks for any help!

Wrong section to ask this, but, you didn't let the game completely load up.

Thanks, but how do I fix it?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- Raise Aero Star's brawl to 45 and technic to 79.

- Raise Laredo Kid's brawl to 44, speed to 85 and technic to 70.

- Raise Argenis' brawl to 50, speed to 82 and technic to 74.

- Raise Argos' brawl to 54, speed to 84 and technic to 72.

- Raise Amazing Red's brawl to 53 and technic to 67.

I think all of Real Fuerza Aerea (especially Argenis) are over-rated (not sure if I am seeing the same matches with them as you are) because they never really show anything other than flips.

Argenis should not have brawl, speed and technic that high. He is rather spotty compaired to his brothers (Argos and Sin Cara.) I would put him at no more than 45, 76 and 60.

I think Aero Star's technic is also high, I would put it at 69.

I would put Laredo Kid's technic at 60. I think 86 would be good for his speed.

I would lower Argos's brawl to 50.

Amazing Red's technic should be at 60. I have never really seen him do anything at all that would give him a 67.

• Admin

I think it should be 225 lbs. TNA is the largest company in the game that has a weight-restricted belt, and its limit is 225 (X-Division).

The X-Division title is not weight-restricted, Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe aren't lightweights

Yes, it now is in fact weight restricted.

• Like 1

I think it should be 225 lbs. TNA is the largest company in the game that has a weight-restricted belt, and its limit is 225 (X-Division).

The X-Division title is not weight-restricted, Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe aren't lightweights

Eric Bischoff implemented a weight restriction recently... within the last couple months. It's now 225 pounds (102 kg) and under.

• Like 1

Just a couple more quick notes:

Regimmick Petey Williams to being Racist in LLUSA

LLUSA Risk is too low (70). Racist gimmick requires a risk of 80.

From what I understand, she was born in Bosnia, but raised in Australia

Still plan to have the update out following RAW tonight, but do have other things I need to do not related to EWR. Worst case, it'll be aout before 8PM EST tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

-Bill

Just a couple more quick notes:

Regimmick Petey Williams to being Racist in LLUSA

LLUSA Risk is too low (70). Racist gimmick requires a risk of 80.

From what I understand, she was born in Bosnia, but raised in Australia

Still plan to have the update out following RAW tonight, but do have other things I need to do not related to EWR. Worst case, it'll be aout before 8PM EST tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

-Bill

Think of Kane and Jericho, both born outside of what is considered their home country. West should be labeled as Austrailian.