EWB Music Club #4

Lowerdeck

Alright, there's been nothing on this in two weeks. Might as well get the ball rolling.

1. metalman

2. Steeb

3. Matt

4. Livid

5. Apsham

6. LD

7. GoGo

8. HeyThereTaylorGang

9. fr34k

10. Hickey

11. GA

12. Jack95

13. Pris

14. Ben

15. Rich

16. Split Second

17. Lowerdeck

18. SRN

19. Axel

For the interest of action: Pris still has the right to defer her turn. For the second album of the week, we'll choose (heads to random number generator... Matt!

EDIT:

Pris defers for another round.

Matt selects Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' self titled album

Random number generator then selects 7, which is GoGo. Want to make the second pick?

SRN and others: The number next to your name is the number which coincides with the random number generator picking the person who chooses an album. If the number has already been used (say 12 for Jack), then I keep going until we have a number/name that hasn't gone yet.

My first album suggestion won, then I choose randomly and jack95 won. Almost no one discussed his album (except for Steeb who said it sucked), then we went to the next spot, which was supposed to be Pris but she switched spots with Rich. Rich's album was not discussed by anyone.

So in theory, Ben is the next one. But apparently random selection is more popular and honestly I don't care anymore :shifty:.

Just my two cents: whoever is running this thing should just select an album as opposed to everybody getting a choice. Or, alternatively, use a site like Metacritic, randomly take an album released in the week OR take the release with the highest score.

Edited by RockPaperScissors

I would have suggested Little Roy's Battle for Seattle but A) it's almost impossible to find and B) no-one would probably review it. So, err... Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' self titled album, I don't think it's actually released until tomorrow but there aren't any new albums I've heard that are going to be worth reviewing and this is one I want to listen to myself, just to see what it's like.