Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigDirty
:lol: That was so cool. Imagine if Rooney had passed the ball or if Beckham had converted the penalty England would've won for sure. Hahahahaha. Look at the english fans in the stadium. ^^

Fuck Steven Gerrard.

Fuck David James.

Fuck David Beckham.

Fuck Defending.

We go one up, so what do we do? Bring Rooney and Owen off, miss a fucking penalty, and the icing on the cake - defend all game.

As soon as Lampard scored, I knew what would happen. We would defend and, surprise surprise, we did.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

I honestly haven't enjoyed a game so much in my entire life. My mum was supporting England the whole way and I was supporting France, I nearly laughed so hard as to soil my underwear. Greatest. Match. Ever.

Zidane > *

I cant bellive it, for 90 minuites we hold are own then in the last three we crumble, Heskey is an idiot for giving away a freekick in such a dangerous postion, and Gerad what was he thinking.

I honestly haven't enjoyed a game so much in my entire life. My mum was supporting England the whole way and I was supporting France, I nearly laughed so hard as to soil my underwear.secondnd. Greatest. Match. Ever. Behind. 5-0. To. Holland.

Zidane > *

Corrected

Heskey fucking sucks. He isn't a fucking defender, the stupid cunt should stand in there half, not give away fucking freekicks outside our box.

Gerrad needs to wake the fuck up, and play a little better, he didn't do anything worth it tonight, I mean fucking hell, wake up.

James gave away a stupid fucking penalty, he should of stayed on his line, why fucking take a risk like that, for fuck sake why, bring in fucking Robinson.

And Owen is fucking shite, someone take his England shirt. Rooney might as well have been a lone striker until Vas came on. Taking him off for Heskey was so stupid, Heskey's a waste of fucking space, keep him in the locker room. Keep Owen there too, he didn't do fuck all for the entire game.

And they deserved a red as much as we did.

BTW Maztat you suck  :P

You said the game sucked yet the last twenty minutes will be one of the greatest twenty minutes you will ever see. I cant wait to see Germany lose so I can rub it in how bad Germany suck  :thumbs-up:

i did not like the last 20 minutes at all, i liked the last 3, but that all the goal were from a "free kick" situation and that even a penalty was missed proves even more how bad this game was.

i refere to the biggining of this topic to prove you that i could care less about how germany dos, i know they suck, if they somehow get into the final ore even in the champion position again i will take it as reason for party otherwise i just don´t care (same goos with turkey, why stay home wen your howl city is parting)

if you want to rub something in my face hope that werder looses in the CL next year (wich wont happen :P) - thats a team i care about.