Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Czech Rep. will win it. Coming from 2-0 down agaisnt Holland is amazing, coming 1-0 down agaisnt Germany ain't bad (although it isn't over yet). They deserve to win it, and I would like them to if we don't.

EDIT: lmao, that keeper just pushed that German out the way, that could have easily been a penalty.

And like I said Baros has been causing problems, I think a big club should come in for him after the tournament. I would like to see him at Arsenal personally but we have no room for him.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Germany are out, shock number three right there. First Spain, Italy and now Germany. I am so surprised though because however much you hate them, you cant deny the fact that they have some sort of talent, they are ALWAYS in the last rounds of competetions. Just look at the world cup for instance.

Good game that's for sure, my prediction was spot on for both games I think. Going to be huge tomorrow.

Guest BigDirty

I'm going to cry now. :(

Schneider has to be the most overrated german midfielder. All the time people say how good he is but when he has to do something he stinks! 10-year olds could have scored with his chances. :angry:

Hamann has he ever crossed the halfline in this tournament? It's like he's playing sweeper, Nowotny plays more offensive. :angry:

I think we should play with 9 defenders + Ballack so that there are no strikers or other midfielders who could screw up. ;)

The sad thing is I'm pretty sure that Rudi has to go for Hitzfeld. :(

Well at least we're in good company, we should make a little tournament with Spain & Italy. B)

Guest BigDirty

I wouldent be so hard, at least in the second half they tried hard, and if this country had strikers this would have looked different.

Do you think Kirsten has some time in 2006? ;)

the fun thing is, the way france played untill now, Grece can make it, Grece is the only team with Werder Bremen Content left so i need to continue predicting them to win :D

wen will the first break be ? now we got quaterfinales untill sunday, do the semi finals start instantlee ore do they get some days of ?

the fun thing is, the way france played untill now, Grece can make it, Grece is the only team with Werder Bremen Content left so i need to continue predicting them to win  :D

wen will the first break be ? now we got quaterfinales untill sunday, do the semi finals start instantlee ore do they get some days of ?

They get two days off. The last quarter final is on Sunday 27th, and the semi finals are on Wednesday 30th and Thursday 1st, with another three day gap before the final of Sunday 4th.

Wow. There are your winners right there, I seriously dont think they will be beaten now. And they arent the cinderella fairy tale team. They are a fucking quality team who are so so underrated. Baros is playing his fucking ass off, Poborsky is doing as good as I thought he would. Czech vs France final.

That Germany goal was fucking class though, as was the free kick.

It's a shame for Germany to be knocked out like that, but to be fair they were never going to win this tournament the way they've played. They picked it up in the second half, and to be honest I think they just got bad luck. But if there is a positive for Germany, it's that they can now get rid of Rudi Voller and build for the 2006 World Cup. They'll need to improve drastically if they want to win it in their own country.

So, with that said, bring it on Portugal.