1905 Scenario (Needs A Little Help)

On f4wonline.com, Karl Stern is doing a series of podcasts on the history of wrestling. Parts 1, 2 & 3 are devoted to that era, part 2 specifically. Mostly centered on Gotch and the world title, but he mentions some names you'd be well served to research. Worth a listen at any rate.

Hi Twistofjack well you happen to be to be speaking someone who has some history knowledge in wrestling from 1800s onwards. Now there is two particular website that I use quite alot and that is the Pro-Wrestling Illustrated site ( http://www.pwi-online.com/pages/wrestlingframe.html ) and Pro-Wrestling Wikia ( http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/World_Heavyweight_Championship ). Now these two sites should give some help, but will try and find out more info for ya. Hope it helps talk soon :)

Oh and also, I've ran out of places to do EWR diaries on other forums e.g. BWA, HWRP, Wres-Li, is there anywhere in particular I should post diaries on this subforum?

Thanks rolleyes.gif

Sorry. I didn't even see you had asked a question. Las thing I saw was you saying you were going to stick with the scenario.

But yes, like Rocky said, The Dome is the place on here to post your EWR diaries.