EWB Fantasy Basketball

We have 2 more members who want to join, I figured I'd field it here to see if you guys want a 12-team league. I can move the draft to 10pm for Livid if that's alright with everyone else.

Reposting since we're running out of time and I want to know the league's feelings.

I'm happy to have more. To me it feels like it might be more fun to need to take some middle of the pack players who may or may not produce. I don't really want guys with stat lines like 0.8PPG, 0.2APG, 1.4RPG, 0.1BPG. But guys averaging below 10PPG & 10RPG per game need love too. Plus it would be good if you late rounds draft pick had a career year.

I could shrink roster sizes by 1 and add 2 teams, would basically mean every starter in the NBA is on a team.

Tyler and phatman came to me first asking for invites, but bill_da_bill runs one of our football leagues so I feel like he should get some sort of preference, and JStarr is a fantasy league vet here as well. I'm not exactly sure what to do and we're getting close to the finish line. I hate to not include people but I'm definitely drawing the limit at 12. This is up to the members of the league who should be added.

If I'm right we're currently scheduled to have 10 teams of 13 or 130 players. If we go up to 12 teams of 12 we'd need 144 players. If we wanted to include everyone we could do 14 teams of 10 players each and it would actually cut down on the number of draftees. I know that really makes injuries crippling but it's an option.

Instead of PG/SG/C/SF/PF/G/F/UTIL/UTIL/UTIL as potential scorers and a 3 man bench we could just go with a 7 man scoring rotation of PG/SG/C/SF/PF/UTIL/UTIL and a 3 man bench or an 8 man scoring rotation and a 2 man bench. Just spitballing ideas here since it would suck to have 2 guys sit out.

Edited by naiwf