Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Titanfall is available for $20 on Amazon.com

I can't buy the code because I live in Canada :(

Would anyone be willing to make the purchase for me, I will then send you money!

Just make a fake address!! I'm pretty sure that works!

Even with a Canadian credit card?

It used to, I think they recently changed it though. I haven't tried to buy anything from them recently but have seen people saying they can't do it with a fake address any more.

Would anyone be willing to make the purchase for me, I will then send you money!

Take the numbers from your postal code. Add two zeros to make a 5 digit zip code. Look it up. Use that city. The actual street address shouldn't matter. If that zip code doesn't exist, use 01, 02, etc. until you find one that does.

Example, A1B 2C3, you'd use zip code 12301, because 12300 doesn't exist.

Unless Quom is right. I hope Quoms not right.

Take the numbers from your postal code. Add two zeros to make a 5 digit zip code. Look it up. Use that city. The actual street address shouldn't matter. If that zip code doesn't exist, use 01, 02, etc. until you find one that does.

Example, A1B 2C3, you'd use zip code 12301, because 12300 doesn't exist.

Unless Quom is right. I hope Quoms not right.

Thankfully, Quom is not right.

I now own Titanfall. Woo!

• Like 1

Free weekend of Ghosts mutli, which I'll give a shot.

RUKI! We must play some Titanfall soon. Really want to have a pal to shoot down some robits with.

Add me on Origin! I think my name is Rukik9. I love the smart pistol so much.

Will likely be playing that and League tonight.

• Like 2

RUKI! We must play some Titanfall soon. Really want to have a pal to shoot down some robits with.

tee_ess_gee should be on your radar soon.

Finally bought a 360-esque controller. Speedrunners is somehow even more fun now. Hell, even Garden Warfare was solid with it and I'm a mouse/keyboard kinda guy.

tee_ess_gee should be on your radar soon.

Finally bought a 360-esque controller. Speedrunners is somehow even more fun now. Hell, even Garden Warfare was solid with it and I'm a mouse/keyboard kinda guy.

Friendship accepted.

No. :shifty:

Well, maybe with a controller but I've played Fifa 13 with the keyboard after my PS3 broke.. I can't for the life of me play as a team.. I can kinda do a one player game, but only as a striker really.

What's a good, relatively simple sort of city building game with maybe a little combat on the side? I occasionally get the urge from stuff like Simpsons Tapped Out and various Clash of Clan type clones just to make a nice looking city and it would be nice to have something to do like sending troops out to fight someone or something just to spice it up a little bit. Of course, in those particular examples, I'm too bogged down by F2P aspects and the fiddily nature of a mobile screen to ever do anything properly.

I've tried Sim City 4 and Children of the Nile before but I got bored of having to go through the tutorials to figure out how everything works. I do have a few in my Steam library like Tropico 3/4, Cities in Motion 2 and Cities XL so I dunno if I'd fare any better at those.

What's a good, relatively simple sort of city building game with maybe a little combat on the side? I occasionally get the urge from stuff like Simpsons Tapped Out and various Clash of Clan type clones just to make a nice looking city and it would be nice to have something to do like sending troops out to fight someone or something just to spice it up a little bit. Of course, in those particular examples, I'm too bogged down by F2P aspects and the fiddily nature of a mobile screen to ever do anything properly.

I've tried Sim City 4 and Children of the Nile before but I got bored of having to go through the tutorials to figure out how everything works. I do have a few in my Steam library like Tropico 3/4, Cities in Motion 2 and Cities XL so I dunno if I'd fare any better at those.

Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 for the PS2 were the first things to come to mind for me.

• Like 1