EWBA: NBA 2K12 Online Association (360)

Maxx

I'll join after I get home from dinner. I'm not gonna be the Knicks, though. I have them in my offline association, so I'll go somewhere else. Not sure where though.

For this reason, I decided to abandon the Raptors and am now taking the Utah Jazz!

This game is infuriating. I was down 10 going into the 4th quarter against the Knicks and not even a minute into it, I'm down 20.

It's nearly impossible to hit a shot without using the backboard, yet the Knicks were draining them with ease. I can't count the times I'd block a shot or get the rebound and then miss an open layup on a fast break due to being shoved out of bounds or just suddenly having 3 defenders magically in my way. Of course Wayne Ellington and Wesley Johnson both fucking suck, so that probably didn't help.

well i lost 87 - 95. Because of that late Dallas run of not missing any shot run.

My 2 best players were Evans and Jimmer. Evans got 24 points 5 rebounds and 7 assists along with 2 steals and 3 blocks.

Jimmer got 17 points and 8 dishes.

Hoping I will not blow out a lead late in the game again next time.

Yeah, we still need to figure out a signing system.

larziej, don't feel bad, I played that game before I got kicked out and the Mavs killed me too.

Someone join the Eastern Conference so DYSI isn't lonely.

Took the Warriors this time. Willing to trade Ellis and Lee. Would love it if I could move Biedrins too. I'd also like to sign Mickael Pietrus.

Take a look at the Nets and tell me if you like anything aside from Deron Williams. Slim pickings but I do have some talent. <_<

I'll be joining sometime today and get a game or two in.