[EWR] 1998 scenario, version XXVIII

Just an error I saw, Jim Duggan and Bret Hart are not related, it says there blood related in relationships

I actually realized that a week or so ago when I was working on stuff again. Not sure how that happened, but I've changed it.

Gonna do my best to get some kind of an update posted this weekend. We'll see how busy it is.

Just an error I saw, Jim Duggan and Bret Hart are not related, it says there blood related in relationships

I actually realized that a week or so ago when I was working on stuff again. Not sure how that happened, but I've changed it.

Gonna do my best to get some kind of an update posted this weekend. We'll see how busy it is.

Wonderful news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roddy Piper ribbing by Lou Albano and Freddie Blassie - 53 min.

Don't know where I found the Sammartino/Lou Albano loyalty.

EDIT :

2h20 shoot interview of Lou Albano - just watched 30 mins and he called Bret Hart and DDP friends!

Sammartino loyalty could've been from the fact he convinced Lou to retire from wrestling and become a manager... I made it just a friendship, though. Thanks for the other ones, and let me know if you stumble upon anymore, please!

• 3 weeks later...

I have made some progress. Does anyone know what relationships George "The Animal" Steele should have?

I don't want to get anybody's hopes up, but I'm hoping to release a finished or nearly finished version of the scenario by the end of the year.

EDIT: Add Gorilla Monsoon to the list of people I need relationships for.

Minor Update: I'm roughly halfway done with going through and adding relationships for all the workers. I know this might not seem like much, but I have 1686 workers in the game, so it takes a while to look for relationships for everybody. I currently have 2358 relationships in the game, so I'm pleased with the progress thus far. While I know some might not really care as much, and the effort can be taxing, I'm still positive in the end it'll be worth it to make the game that much better. I hope to finish relationships within the coming couple weeks and then focus on alter egos. With any luck, I'll still be able to release a bigger and better version of the scenario by the end of the year. Tag Teams still need to be completed and staff needs overhauled, but I've been sporadically adding some of each in between doing relationships. The final steps will be overhauling the rosters.

EDIT: 2417.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't give up on this, but it's going way slower than I figured. I'm almost done with the relationships but have some I couldn't fill in.

One of the main ones is Sgt. Slaughter. I just don't know what relationships he should have. If someone could PLEASE help me out here, it would make it faster to get these relationships done and get working on other parts.

The holidays and my work schedule and family commitments haven't made it too easy to get a lot of work done, but I do have around 2668 relationships right now. I'm finishing up on the S's and will hopefully get the rest done over the next few days.

After that, it's onto the other aforementioned areas. The original goal of finishing this by the end of 2012 is not going to happen, but it won't stop me from getting as much done as I can and releasing SOME update soon.

Thanks for those who are still interested and have contributed. I'll keep plugging away.

This whole project over the last many years has really made me appreciate how much work is involved in updating scenarios, especially by Bill1996. He deserves a huge thanks from the users here.