[EWR] 1998 scenario, version XXVIII

Brutus Beefcake said on Timeline History of WWE: 1989 that he gets on very well with Haku to this very day. I don't think it's worth a friendship but I wouldn't go dislike either. Though it's up to you, there's that story of Haku confronting him backstage so it's conflicting stories.

Great stuff, I'll have a look at it tonight :)

Keep up the good work man, this data is really fantastic!

Flair has said in several interviews about how much he loves Mongo and they would go out and party together.

Flair also said about being good friends with Kevin Greene and would often visit each others houses and Flair was one of the first people Greene told when he was going to retire from Football to get his opinion on it.

Edited by Y2JFan111

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you're wanting to add these workers, but here's a small list of workers from the time who could be added to the data.

Adrian Byrd (WCW)

Johnny Attitude (WCW)

Blaze (IWA-MS)

Wild Child (IWA-MS)

Tower of Doom (IWA-MS)

Harry Palmer (IWA-MS)

Tyrin (IWA-MS)

Twiggy Ramirez (IWA-MS)

Mike Sensation (IWA-MS)

BDL (IWA-MS)

Edited by Y2JFan111

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey guys. Coincidentally I just started working on this again like a week or two ago. I've actually made a ton of progress. I'm gonna start a new thread since this one has gotten so cluttered and go from there. I'll edit the link into here once I get the upload done and get a new thread posted. Thanks for the (continued) interest in the scenario. :)

Edited by Mancuerda