EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Bull Nakano has just announced her retirement from wrestling on her twitter account make her a non-worker

http://www.wrestling...onal-Wrestling/

Nakano hasn't wrestled in about ten years, and not regularly since her retirement in 1997, so she should have already been a non-wrestler.

She's not in the data, although I have considered putting her in, as a Non-Wrestler... Thoughts?

-Bill

i say add her for the hell of it as far as her stats go i have only seen her wrestle once in wcw and she was quite good i would say that she would have menacing ticked

Edited by Guinness-Mick

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Cuije/Pequeno Cuije has too changed his name to match Alebrije becoming Kraneo (again) and Histeria becoming Morphosis. He now goes by Mije. Here is a picture of the three, Kraneo is in the center, Morphosis is on the right and Mije is in the front. Note: That is Okumura on the left.

semi03.jpg

Add Ninja Warrior as an alter ego for Dick Togo as he wrestled in Toryumon under that name. (On a side note, I guess he extended his retirement tour much like KISS.)

Add Hanaoka as an alter ego for Daisuke Hanaoka.

Bull Nakano has just announced her retirement from wrestling on her twitter account make her a non-worker

http://www.wrestling...onal-Wrestling/

Nakano hasn't wrestled in about ten years, and not regularly since her retirement in 1997, so she should have already been a non-wrestler.

She's not in the data, although I have considered putting her in, as a Non-Wrestler... Thoughts?

-Bill

I'd say put her in, I mean, a lot of people who haven't been active for a looong time are still in the data.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/22435/ExWWE-Womens-Champion-Bull-Nakano-Retires-From-Professional-Wrestling/

-Bill

She didn't wrestle even at her "Retirement" show, so I think that it would be a stretch to even include her as a non-wrestler now. I imagine that was her formally announcing that she's done with wrestling altogether - she's predominantly a pro-golfer these days.

ECCW changed names from extreme Canadian championship wrestling to Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling.

I'm away from home, but I'm pretty sure they are still in the game.

I don't have the data but if you do have it in game here are some other changes

- Split the NWA Canadian Heavyweight and ECCW Heavyweight championships (unless their already seperate), they should be around the same level, the ECCW championship should be vacant as their crowning a champion, Artemis Spencer is the NWA Canadian Heavyweight champion.

- The NWA Canadian Junior Heavyweight should be retired/removed.

- All titles that are NWA/ECCW should just be ECCW.

- Rename the NWA SuperGirls to ECCW SuperGirls.

RAW SPOILER:

Change Brodus Clay's alignment to face and gimmick to Fun Babyface.

Also add Naomi and Cameron Lynn to Raw brand.

Those were the dancers? Didn't realize. Guess Cameron Lynn should be a manager/face/dancer gimmick. Naomi should be a manager/dancer gimmick. Of course, I think only one can manage Clay at once... So maybe one should be an opener.

-Check SS Look for Sonjay Dutt.

-Change Sangriento's name to The Amazing Red.

-Raise Aida Marie's brawl to 21, speed to 23, technical to 34, and selling to 52.

-Raise Kacee Carlisle's brawl to 56, speed to 18, technical to 44, stiffness to 42, and selling to 66.

-Raise Jasmin St. Clair's speed to 6, technical to 8, stiffness to 30, and charisma to 54.

-Raise Rockin' Rebel's brawl to 50, speed to 21, stifness to 42, charisma to 79, and overness to 28. Lower his wages to 19,000.

-In staff, raise CZW Management's talent to 72.

Seeing as we have some extra space for promotions, I'm going to provide the stats for 2CW and UWF in the coming days.

-Check SS Look for Sonjay Dutt.

I haven't seen him recently, but when he was in TNA and shortly after, I don't think he had superstar look. Just looks like your average dude, really, like a college student or something.

I saw him at an indy show last Saturday, he was looking very defined and muscular. You could tell he just stood head and shoulders above the rest of the guys there - the true defining quality of SS Look IMO.

RAW SPOILER:

Change Brodus Clay's alignment to face and gimmick to Fun Babyface.

Also add Naomi and Cameron Lynn to Raw brand.

Those were the dancers? Didn't realize. Guess Cameron Lynn should be a manager/face/dancer gimmick. Naomi should be a manager/dancer gimmick. Of course, I think only one can manage Clay at once... So maybe one should be an opener.

Or have Naomi managed Clay & Cameron manage Naomi.