Transformers 4 Confirmed

xXEdgeXx

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shia LeBeouf Return For Transformers 4?

The third one was so awful and boring, it was the only movie I've ever walked out on. And after rewatching it on blu ray when it first came out, I didn't miss anything special. First was pretty good, the second was awful, and the third was just as bad. But I mean, Jesus a reboot already? Ridiculous.

The third was fun.

I don't care if hardcore Transformers fans were pleased or not, it was fun.

Honestly, I liked the first one, HATED the second one, and hated it so much I didn't care to watch the third one.

The first one was watchable. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was good, but I watched it, and was okay with that. Went into the second one, and it was fucking horrible. Everything about the second movie was fucking garbage. So I haven't bothered watching the third movie.

A fourth being announced gives me little hope for anything.

I was a massive transformers fan but unlike a lot of others, I was prepared to cut michael bay a lot of slack and go into it with an open mind.

Focused on the positives, like Peter Cullen finally being the voice of Optimus Prime again and I ended up enjoying the first movie for what it was.

The true turning point for me, was that fcuking mess passing itself off as Devastator. That crossed the line and I'd had enough of the series then and there.

I wasn't expecting a carbon copy of the devastator from the cartoon but that was shit. Pissed on a great memory that did.