Transformers 4 Confirmed

xXEdgeXx

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shia LeBeouf Return For Transformers 4?

Having already transformed an '80s toy line into a cash cow at the box office over three "Transformers" films, Michael Bay is back for a fourth go-around.

The 46-year-old director announced on his website Monday that he signed a two-picture deal with Paramount Pictures — the second of which will be "Transformers 4," giving fans something to do on June 29, 2014.

Last year's "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" finished its box-office run as the fourth highest-grossing film ever, earning $1.24 billion worldwide.

There's more than meets the eye to the movie, however. Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura divulged to MTV News that the movie will be a reboot that's "an evolution" from the previous films. There has been ongoing speculation that "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf won't be back.

"I think the challenge there is that we are really going to do a reboot and what that's going to be, we don't even know yet," di Bonaventura told MTV News.

"Again, it's a hybrid because it's a funny thing. I'm not involved with 'Spider-Man,' but what I perceive 'Spider-Man' to be is just a redoing of the whole thing," he said of that series' upcoming reboot. "['Transformers' is] not. It's an evolution. There's still continuity that's going on, yet there will be a lot of new cast," he said. "Whether there's anybody from the first cast, we don't even know yet. The trust is it's going to be a whole new story. The characters that would certainly come along are Optimus and Bumblebee, I'm sure."

Source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1022307

Edited by xXEdgeXx

The third was fun.

I don't care if hardcore Transformers fans were pleased or not, it was fun.

Honestly, I liked the first one, HATED the second one, and hated it so much I didn't care to watch the third one.

Pretty similar.

First was okay. The second was just flashes of robots fighting as quick as possible - to the point I was clueless as to what was happening.. but the third was much better. It was funny, you know? But it was a good time. Just a fun action film.

The third was fun.

I don't care if hardcore Transformers fans were pleased or not, it was fun.

Honestly, I liked the first one, HATED the second one, and hated it so much I didn't care to watch the third one.

Pretty similar.

First was okay. The second was just flashes of robots fighting as quick as possible - to the point I was clueless as to what was happening.. but the third was much better. It was funny, you know? But it was a good time. Just a fun action film.

Okay, you might have convinced me to give it a shot. If it falls in my lap, I'll give it a watch. :)

Goddamn, Michael Bay is the worst. How do you reboot your own damn movie franchise less than five years after it started?

"No, but see, this time Sam will think his dad was the one jerking off when the Transformers are tiptoeing around the lawn! GENIUS!"

The second was an absolute abomination. If I wanted weed jokes, I'd go see Harold and Kumar.

The third one was 'better' only because Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley was more robotic than Optimus Prime, but it also sucked.

I'm guessing by 'reboot', they mean their going to be using the Beast Wars characters.