Sim City 5

Herr Matzat

http://www.simcity.com/en_US/blog/article/simcity-update-8

So they're going to fix the traffic issues, but people going to a different house/job every night is intentional - which kind of makes sense. Tracking that number of people and making sure they go to a specific place all of the time would be a pain in the ass as far as processing goes.

Monday is free game day, issent it? I wonder what it will be, Sim City is fairly famely frindly. Maybe it´s The Sims 3 because it´s old, has tons of extras you could buy and was don by maxis. Otherwise maybe an older Need for Speed? What else is there on Origne? >_>

A free game they're offering to Sim City 5 owners to compensate for the launch issues.

I would figure it'd be something like Matzat says in The Sims 3 or maybe a choice of one game of say $10-20 value. Can't imagine it'll be something like Dead Space 3 or Crysis 3.

Here is the list of games that you will be able to choose from once you are able to redeem. It’s a great list of games across the whole EA portfolio, so pick one and add it to your Origin library on us!

• Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition)
  • Bejeweled 3
  • Dead Space 3 (Standard Edition)
  • Mass Effect 3 (Standard Edition)
  • Medal of Honor Warfighter (Standard Edition)
  • Need For Speed Most Wanted (Standard Edition)
  • Plants vs. Zombies
  • SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

http://www.ea.com/news/for-our-patient-and-amazing-mayors---a-free-pc-download-from-origin-

I think i´ll go with Battlefield 3 or Dead Space 3. //Need for Speed MW looks good aswell. //Oh wait, Battlefield is a FPS? I thought it was a third person one... than it´s DS3 vs NFS.

On thursday.

It looks like heeps of fun. yep. Since the internet tells me that Dead Space 3 is not nealry as good as its predecesors (which i have not even played) i might go with MW.

But i also can recomend the seemingly smal titles. Bejewelled is one of these games you might actualy play more than all the other games over the comming years. >_> I know my dad dos. :D

Question for all you fine folks who already have SimCity and have been playing it.

Do I get this game?

I have heard all kinds of stories, and I don't know if they're isolated things or are things that are affecting lots of people. I have played several SimCity games in the past and enjoyed them, and from watching Youtube videos it looks pretty cool. So do I buy the game, or do I wait until they have fixed everything?

It´s getting patched often. At least once per week i belive. For 21€ this is a good game, it´s just wastly different from what the series was before. You don´t build and grow your city anymore, it´s required to evolve it all the time, tare down things, replace specilisation ect. - That said long term motivation tied to one city might be smaler than with the old games, but it´s not a bad game.

Anno 2070 is on sale right now. Buildings don´t evolve as cool, but it sort of is sim city 5 style at a bigger scale. (production chaines, different resources in different places of the region ect.) So maybe look at this untill SC5 gets cheaper.

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Anno-2070/5002343/

SLICKSPRING10UK <--- save 10% extra.