Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Got back at 2AM last night from the Bolton game and although absolutly gutted im also slightly pleased . First half we played very well , second half was a joke , I felt the penalty was ball to hand , what the fuck that prick Anthony Gardner was doing i will never know AND ATOUBA ? . But quietly pleased because with Naybet , Reid , Ziegler , Dawson , Davenport , Paramot , Mido , Mendes , Defoe and Marney all either on the bench or not in the squad due to injury we have huge promise .

Robinson

Kelly/Pamarot

King

Dawson/Naybet

Edman/Ziegler

Davies

Carrick

Mendes / Brown

Reid

Defoe

Keane/Mido/Kanoute

That is a good team and very few teams outside of the big 4 (Arsenal , Man u , Chelsea and Liverpool) would ease past that team .

Also apart from the bloke with the Marakas there is hardly any noise from Bolton fans , YOU WANDERERS SORT YOURSELVES OUT

Looking forward to playing next season's Football Manager with that squad!

Typical Tottenham though...get a bad decision with the penalty, get back on even turns then someone throws it away.

We play so much on morale and it's low again at the moment since the non-goal against Man United. We need to win the cup replay and things'll start looking up again.

Maybe those Tottenham squads are rightly rated they just don't take into account the obvious injuries, poor management and occasional refereeing howlers that keep them lower. Over the years people look at that squad and say "this could be it" (even Fergie this year) then bizare combinations of the above scenarios hit us all at once and bam several losses on the bounce.

Just got back from the game and Mido was brilliant , He'll play for 18 months then Roma will want £25 million for him .

Robbo didnt have much to do

Kelly looks very nervous and should be very confident

King played well , done his job

Naybet was solid but his heading is poor

Atouba ........

Davies , Back and looking good , Bombing forward

Brown was brilliant and the unsung hero of spurs

Carrick did ok but is a player that drifts in and out of form

Reid had a solid debut but had to a defensive job with Atouba at left back

Defoe was very very quiet

Mido . Genius .

Great that was the win we needed.

Now we'll go and win five in a row before an inexplicable defeat at home to Southampton will put us on another losing streak.

No, actually I'm going to have real faith for once!

Beat the Baggies in the cup and Forest are destroyable, and we're looking at silverware again.

Sothamptons away isn't it we've already put 5 on thewm at home :shifty:

Good performance, was impressed with Mido but if things start going wrong as they inevitably will I don't know if he's got the fight that we need.

Having seen Davenport the last few times on TV I'm beginning to think he's not good enough for the premiership. Just doesn't seem able to handle the pressure.

I Saw Davenport on MOTD2 yesterday and he didnt look all that , i felt he couldve done alot better to keep Everton away from their goal but it dont really matter cos Dawson is ment to be quality .

It will be intresting if Naybets experience rubs off on young Davenport and Dawson

Looking forward to playing next season's Football Manager with that squad!

I want too as well <_<

But I can't bring myself to manage them, maybe if I change their name to something else. :shifty:

With that kind of squad you should really be fighting at the top of the table in about 2 or 3 years.

Edited by Gooner4Life