Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

People said that Chelsea having this money is good for football.

Fuck off is it, they just run around like they own fucking everything.

They need to dock them points and ban them from transfers for at least 6 months imo.

Adding to that, Chelsea charging fans up to £30 to have their picture taken with the Premiership trophy. I got mine with the Premiership, Charity Shiled and season unbeaten trohpy for free.

People said that Chelsea having this money is good for football.

Fuck off is it, they just run around like they own fucking everything.

They need to dock them points and ban them from transfers for at least 6 months imo.

Adding to that, Chelsea charging fans up to £30 to have their picture taken with the Premiership trophy. I got mine with the Premiership, Charity Shiled and season unbeaten trohpy for free.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

He's not gloating, you just read it and didn't like it because you're jealous, he was using it as an arguement against Chelsea and their money.

GK: Robinson

DR: Paramot

DL: Edman

DC: King

DC: Dawson/Naybet

MR: Routledge (?)

ML: Reid

MC: Carrick

MC: Brown

FC: Defoe

FC: Kanoute

Looking at that, it's hard to see where to strengthen this summer - as all the players, bar Carrick, Robbo, King, Defoe and Brown are at a similar, average level. We have enough centre midfielders, so I'd suggest a couple of quality wing backs (preferably experienced) are required.

GK: Robinson

DR: Paramot

DL: Edman

DC: King

DC: Dawson/Naybet

MR: Routledge (?)

ML: Reid

MC: Carrick

MC: Brown

FC: Defoe

FC: Kanoute

Looking at that, it's hard to see where to strengthen this summer - as all the players, bar Carrick, Robbo, King, Defoe and Brown are at a similar, average level. We have enough centre midfielders, so I'd suggest a couple of quality wing backs (preferably experienced) are required.

Tottenham goalkeeper Paul Robinson has revealed he is close to agreeing a new, long-term contract with the club.

The 25-year-old told Spurs' website: "I've been in negotiations for a few weeks and we're just about there.

"It's a long-term contract that will keep me here for a few years. It's a commitment but one I'm happy to do.

"There has never been any doubt on my part that this is where I want to be. I've thoroughly enjoyed my first year here and I hope to have many more."

Robinson signed for Tottenham from Leeds in May 2004 and has established himself as number one for the club and for England.

"The chairman showed his commitment to me by signing me in the first place and by signing this new deal I'm repaying that faith," Robinson added.

Source: BBC Sport

Oh hell yeah.