Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

TRYING to look at it neutrally I'd say quite some way by there standards. Losing Viera was a huge loss to the team since he would always play with heart and go into it at all odds regardless of the game situation (which is what impressed me about Tainio and Davids, they're everywhere it would seem)..

Aside from that though they have been a little unlucky with injuries and the loss of Henry who's always a most influential player can't help proceedings. I still think they're better then Man Yoo but I'm glad we're playing them now before they start rolling.

So far from the commentary the goioners just haven't got going. Disapointed we haven't got a second though since now Wenger has a chance to regroup and I wouldn't be surprised to see Pires make an appearence for the start of the second half to liven things up a bit.

Good first half, let's bloody well keep it going now.

Credit for the draw goes to the big man there. Everyone knew what was going to happen and he refused to make a change. Thank fuck we held on for the draw hat's all I can say. Again though we're still ahead of schedule from head-to-head games last year. The exception being Blackburn away but at least we held on for the point. Just don't know why BMJ doesn't agree with using a squad and playing for 90 minutes

Ultimately disappointed with the result compared to what I thought we could achieve before the game started but at least we didn't lose.

Man U and Arsenal back to back and we come away unbeaten so can't ask TOO much more...

Oh well, onward to easier games and more victories!