Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Guest muddatrucker27

What I'm questioning is how many games have you watched? your speaking about reading stuff too, which is precisely hype, he hasnt played a premiership game and until he does, its complete hype.

I love how you shoot down the jesus comment but then use it for rooney, what a fucking tool.

How many games has he even played this season? how many were televised, how many did you watch live? I'm guessing the answer isn't many, its all fucking hype.

What I'm questioning is how many games have you watched? your speaking about reading stuff too, which is precisely hype, he hasnt played a premiership game and until he does, its complete hype.

I love how you shoot down the jesus comment but then use it for rooney, what a fucking tool.

How many games has he even played this season? how many were televised, how many did you watch live? I'm guessing the answer isn't many, its all fucking hype.

For those shitting on Rooney, given the chance, you's would have the lad on your team, quicker than most. He's a sensational talent, I hate Man Utd, and I even admit this. Everytime I watch him, his ball control, his ability, his skill, he amazes me. Rooney an attacking midfielder? he's a fucking striker, end of, that's aload of bollaxs. Alan Smith is striker, just because Fergie plays him in a midfield role doesn't mean he isn't a striker, because he fucking well is.

Edited by Lost Soul

I saw Rooney when there was no hype on him playing for the Everton Youth team and he was awesome , ripped us to shit . At the moment if given the chance to have Rooney or Wallcott , id go Rooney without a doubt . Rooney has pace , strength , amazing control , hes creative and determined , admittedaly i havent seen much of Theo but I think id place Rooney as the 3rd best player in the world . (1.Ronaldinho 2. Henry)

Guest muddatrucker27

I'm not watching, I was and saw that awful header back to Robinson though, from what I saw of Lennon midweek against Man City he's really good, needs a new haircut though, with Rio, Rio Jr, Kanu and Ginger haired Brown all sharing the same one.

I hate to say it, but I really don't mind watching spurs these days, I do like a good rival though and I'm kinda glad the teams are much more close these days.

Yeah the next North London derby should be really good, especially if you lot have Henry playing...You don't seem to be at your best without him at the moment....

Annoyed that we conceded just before half time but we've got at least one more gear and if we move up into it we should have this finished.

Get out of our thread you lower-class scumbags.

Looks like Leicester have come out on a mission this second half.

As long as we weather the storm, when they tire we can play this out and get back on top again.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Dropping back to 2-2 was like bad old Spurs of old....All we deserved today was the draw.

HOWEVER the offside winner was diabolical. And scored by that guy who I disliked the most today with his first shot on target.

On the balance, the referee was a homer (about 75/25 in decisions) but we shot ourselves in the foot by allowed them to get that goal before half time.