Sell your favourite "cult" TV show to everyone in one post in this thread

Echoing the Frisky Dingo love.

If you need more reasons to watch it - it's brilliant, highly quotable, the episodes are 10 minutes long and it's only two seasons.

Oh... and...

Boosh!

And/or kakow!

Also...

Damn. TCD beat me to mentioning the Mighty Boosh.

First time anything related to Mighty Boosh even remotely entertained me.

Soap seems like a show I'd probably like if I gave it a chance, but my aunt obsessively watched re-runs of it when I was young, hogging the TV to deprive me of the shows I actually wanted to watch, so I have this irrational hatred of it.

4797ebfc11ba5c8ce0b9853624dcf908.jpg

Is this actually a cult show or do people in my age bracket just not know it? I find it hard to find fans of it, but then again it ran while most of the people I know were in diapers. If it is, I'll do a little write-up later.

I was never into the show but my best friend was a big fan of the show so I've seen some clips of it. Like of course the, "I'm gonna dip my balls it!" bit.