2012 NCAA College Football Thread

Those are pretty awesome.

You know who I think needs black helmets? Tennessee. Got to thinking that back when they wore black jerseys for Halloween when he who shall not be named coached the Vols.

The Vols with those black jerseys, sporting a helmet that's pretty much the same as they have now but in black with a white stripe down the middle, wearing orange pants with a white stripe, would be sick.

Edited by GhostMachine

Even later to the suplex discussion...I still prefer Brian Dawkins "Dawkplex"

Brain_9392dd_49679.gif

Image isn't showing up, but if its the one that's on Youtube from when he was with the Eagles and folded up a Redskin like they were an accordion.....= (Y) x10

yea..dunno why the image isn't showing uop...here's the youtube (Y)

Yeah Under Armour hates the turtle or something, they've slowly eliminated Testudo from almost everything.

It's like Texas getting rid of the longhorn in their logo.

Come on now, I'm sure you know the Under Armour guy (Kevin Plank, founder/ceo) is from Maryland and went to the University of Maryland. I highly doubt he hates the turtle.

Yeah Under Armour hates the turtle or something, they've slowly eliminated Testudo from almost everything.

Come on now, I'm sure you know the Under Armour guy (Kevin Plank, founder/ceo) is from Maryland and went to the University of Maryland. I highly doubt he hates the turtle.

I do know where he went to school. But it's all over the marketing for the school's teams, there's no sign of the turtle. It might not be Kevin Plank, it could be the AD, but for some reason the school doesn't have the turtle anywhere to be seen.

I do know where he went to school. But it's all over the marketing for the school's teams, there's no sign of the turtle. It might not be Kevin Plank, it could be the AD, but for some reason the school doesn't have the turtle anywhere to be seen.

I'm pretty sure it's the university, as all of the signage has "matured" from what I've seen. The website (both school and athletic) and all of the school's main logos on apparel and for media usage have gone to a flag centered design/scheme.

In scoreboard news: KSU is giving WV a woodshed beating.

.. aaaaand Thompson is out with an ACL. Looks like it's time for the Wild(er) and Free(man) show at FSU.

Seems as though there could be a "worst possible" scenario again for the BCS in the season directly following the announcement of a 4 team playoff. Alabama, Florida, Mississippi State, Oregon, Oregon State, Kansas State, and Notre Dame all undefeated and only three of them have to lose out of that group before the season is over. Toss in one loss Oklahoma, LSU, USC, FSU, UGA, and Clemson who could all still run the table .... and then add oh by the way undefeated Rutgers and Louisville (whichever wins the match up will likely finish unbeaten). Nightmare waiting to happen as it stands right now.

Also, LOL Mack Brown/UT/the LHN: boo hoo