2012 NCAA College Football Thread

That Lattimore injury is awful to see. It's a 10 on the McGahee scale. I hope his career turns out as good or better than Willis' did too. Any word if it's been confirmed as a knee or if it's a broken leg?

Broken femur, broken patella and torn ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL.

That sounds potentially career ending and pretty much renames the McGahee scale.

That Lattimore injury is awful to see. It's a 10 on the McGahee scale. I hope his career turns out as good or better than Willis' did too. Any word if it's been confirmed as a knee or if it's a broken leg?

That sounds potentially career ending and pretty much renames the McGahee scale.

Completely and totally catastrophic. I don't know a way he can come back from it. Awful to see happen.

Career ending is obvious, but the guy will be lucky to not walk without a limp for the rest of his life. I hope he at least has the capability to do something else with his life once his rehab is all done, but man this is the worst knee injury possible (short of amputation)

I was a little anxious to even watch the video when things like the McGahee scale are being thrown around, and it was absolutely horrific. I just hope he makes *a* recovery from it, let alone the speedy one being hoped for on social media.

KState new BCS #2

Not too bad with the rankings this week. Only real issue I have with them is 2 loss South Carolina ahead of 1 loss FSU and undefeated Louisville. I'd love for Louisville to finish unbeaten now just to fucker it all up, especially if we only have 1 undefeated left. Louisville won't be #2 despite being a BCS conference champion if it happens. It can still get really dicey if the SEC ends up with 4 one loss teams, which can happen.

Fun stat, Johnny Manziel has over 3000yds of total offense and 29 touchdowns. That's more than 36 teams.

ESPN is reporting Lattimore hyperextended his knee and "hurt the ligaments", but there were no breaks or fractures, and Spurrier says its something he can come back from

Fantastic Sun Belt game (yes, I said that) between MTSU and WKU. Starrman will be happy that MTSU returned a kick late to steal the game. Great back and forth between the two teams. The Sun Belt is shaping up to have a very fun run in to the season.

Also, Miami just helped Duke's position on the "ACC Wheel of Destiny" by knocking of VT last night.

And THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE is why everyone fucking hates ND: 2 Loss ND still "liked" for BCS Bowl

They'd have to put a lot of effort in to lose two of Pitt, Wake Forest, BC and USC. Losing AT USC is very doable, but they should beat the other three with half the squad asleep. Pitt they should beat with EVERYONE asleep (they are going to TORCH Pitt.)

... (Pitt sucks.)

Wow, A&M is absolutely taking MissState behind the woodshed. Holy shit. Held them to 87yds at the half and then came right down the field and drove another score down their throat. 31-0 one possession into the 2nd half.

Also, wtf ? Mizzou up on Florida ?

Also, ARMY UP ON AIR FORCE AT THE HALF WOOOOOOOOO