45 - Gaslight Anthem

Dingle

Never heard of these guys until I saw their newest album in the Panic at the Disco section at HMV yesterday. I came on here and recognised the name and I've started listening to their music, it's pretty good, 45 is my favorite song so far (out of about 5 that I've listened to).

It arrived today. I think that my favourites are probably the first four songs in all honesty; 45, Handwritten, Here Comes My Man and Mulholland Drive. But there's not a bad song on the album.

• 3 weeks later...

The last but one song Mae is really growing on me too. I think its placement on the album is partly to blame for that, but its still great. Think that Mulholland Drive is my overall favourite, that last verse with the little solo underneath is awesome.