EWBFL FANTASY LEAGUE EXTRAVAGANZA~!

DYSI

Me & DYSI drew the short straws :(

Says the guy with Wes Welker AND Jermichael Finlay. My top two wideouts are both one year wonders. Laruent Robinson and Lee Evans.

Oh and fuck you Maxx. Megatron, Aaron Hernandez, AND Phillip Rivers. Jesus christ. Your defense isn't bad either. Suh and Tamba Hali is enough to get some pressure alone.

Gonna check some other rosters. Drags has... Peyton "Not The Better" Manning, Michael Turner, Santonio Holmes, and Karlos Dansby. Pretty even team. Myst has... Tom Brady, Frank Gore, Dwayne Bowe, Kenny Britt, and DeAngelo Hall. Gotta say that's a pretty good offense. DXfan has.. Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, "Relative of the Senior VP of Talent Relations and General Manager of Both Raw and SD!" James Laurinaitis, and Antonio Cromartie.

-

WEEK ONE [Deadline: Friday, June 8th, 3 PM EST]*

Philadelphia Eagles (DXfan) vs. St. Louis Rams

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) vs. San Francisco 49ers (Myst)

New York Giants (DYSI) vs. Washington Redskins

Carolina Panthers vs. Arizona Cardinals (Dan)

Dallas Cowboys (Maxx) vs. New York Jets

*Once the deadline hits I won't be waiting so I'll be simming at or around the deadline time just to move things along. I may make a special exception here or there though.

Okay everyone can get their game in aside from Myst, who has to wait for Drags to join the league. If you want to work a USER/USER trade it'll have to go down before June 8th or else it's not going to go through for Week 2. I also turned injuries off since this isn't aiming to be realistic at all, just keeps the game going and makes it even throughout the entire season.

Am I forgetting anything? I don't think so.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy with Wes Welker AND Jermichael Finlay. My top two wideouts are both one year wonders. Laruent Robinson and Lee Evans.

Jags players wub.gif

Laruent Robinson and Lee Evans for Wes Welker and Jermichael Finley? :D

Jags players wub.gif

Laruent Robinson and Lee Evans for Wes Welker and Jermichael Finley? :D

thumbsup.gif

thumbsdown.gif

DYSI definitely got the short straw as said. Campbell throwing to Robinson isn't going to light up score boards. Didn't get a run game either with helmet thrower.

As much as I hate Brady, throwing to Bowe and Britt should be nice. Gore for if I want to pound the run.

So yeah, I lost 35-30 to the Adrian Peterson Redskins'. I hate AP! I couldn't get to Romo and I gave up on Brandon Jacobs early because he was pissing me off. So expect a Cam Newton season for Jason Campbell... including the win/loss record. <_<

Can't believe that last play. It looked overthrow then in the end zone I tipped it right to your receiver.

Good but crazy game. Threw 4 picks with Brady, so had to make a 4th quarter come back sending it to OT with like 7 seconds.

Then in OT Dwayne Bowe who kept me in the game with 12 catches 180 yards and a TD .... fumbles.

I thought you had me beat at the end to be honest, just couldn't contain Gore all of a sudden.

That last play was mental. Off the DB's back and into Holmes' hands. He did WHAT?!?!

Wow, that was pretty crazy.

Can someone check if everyone got their game in? It seems like it but I can't check on the franchise site because of the highlight that was uploaded. <_<

I thought you had me beat at the end to be honest, just couldn't contain Gore all of a sudden.

That last play was mental. Off the DB's back and into Holmes' hands. He did WHAT?!?!

Wow, that was pretty crazy.

Can someone check if everyone got their game in? It seems like it but I can't check on the franchise site because of the highlight that was uploaded. <_<

everyone besides Maxx, who might or might not have been dropping out.

LaRon Landy totally fails at intercepting the ball and somehow tipped it back to Holmes :(. Oh and fuck Kenny Britt who had 3 drops that game.

Edited by mystikz