EWBFL FANTASY LEAGUE EXTRAVAGANZA~!

DYSI

I thought you had me beat at the end to be honest, just couldn't contain Gore all of a sudden.

That last play was mental. Off the DB's back and into Holmes' hands. He did WHAT?!?!

Wow, that was pretty crazy.

Can someone check if everyone got their game in? It seems like it but I can't check on the franchise site because of the highlight that was uploaded. <_<

everyone besides Maxx, who might or might not have been dropping out.

LaRon Landy totally fails at intercepting the ball and somehow tipped it back to Holmes :(. Oh and fuck Kenny Britt who had 3 drops that game.

Gotcha, I'll probably be simming within the hour.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEK TWO [Deadline: Wednesday, June 13th, 3 PM EST]

Arizona Cardinals (Dan) @ Washington Redskins

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers (Myst)

Philadelphia Eagles (DX) @ Atlanta Falcons

St. Louis Rams @ New York Giants (DYSI)

No UvU matchups this week but next week we have two. Which means I'll have to systemically destroy the Eagles, sorry DX. :D

EDIT -- Also, anyone have any ideas on how to regulate Off-Season Free Agency in next years Madden for EWBFL? Thought we might as well do some brainstorming here since you'll all probably be involved next year.

From what I've heard/read it's going to be just like the offline franchise mode where everyone who is an FA is fair game. What kind of restrictions you think we should set?

Accept my inevitable Super Bowl victory and just let me sign whoever I want to streamline the process and save everyone time?

I'll boot Maxx either today or sometime this weekend.

You bid on players and have a salary cap, so impose the cap and let everyone have whoever they bid highest on?

But isnt' there already a cap in the game? I assume so since they say it'll be just as an offline franchise.

There's a cap and the free agency is done in stages. So you can either chuck a boatload of cash at one guy early on and hope you beat out everyone else (leaving you less money to sign anyone else), or pace it out. I think I read somewhere that money isn't always the determining factor.

I lost again. This time I got shutout. >_< Jason Campbell had 5 INTs, my receiving core had about 9 drops, and Brandon Jacobs was... just there. My defense was okay but all my pass rushers can't stop the run for shit.

Anyone looking for a trade? I could deal Dumervill, Tuck, or Von Miller for an offensive weapon or run stopper.

EDIT -- Booted Maxx so you can get your game in now Myst.

Fuck Pittsburgh. And fuck TJ Houshwhateverhtefuckyouspellit. Four times targetted, four drops. One of which was a guaranteed touchdown, no one near him, ball was in stride, he didn't even look for it, it bounced off his facemask and through his hands. Santonio Holmes dropped 3 as well.