Metro: Last Light

I know. Everything I saw and read about that was distinctly average. I live in constant hope though. The second trailer comes with a link to a longer gameplay video which seems to show a solid FPS with interesting stuff like unscrewing lightbulbs to make tunnels darker etc.

Of course I will just have to add this to a list of games that I'm interested in but will never play now that I rarely play videogames anymore. Be warned everyone, something about turning 30 does strange things to a man and his desire to sit in front of the TV playing games.....but doesn't stop the time drain that is Football Manager.

I know. Everything I saw and read about that was distinctly average. I live in constant hope though. The second trailer comes with a link to a longer gameplay video which seems to show a solid FPS with interesting stuff like unscrewing lightbulbs to make tunnels darker etc.

Of course I will just have to add this to a list of games that I'm interested in but will never play now that I rarely play videogames anymore. Be warned everyone, something about turning 30 does strange things to a man and his desire to sit in front of the TV playing games.....but doesn't stop the time drain that is Football Manager.

Man me and my friend were just talking about this a few weeks ago. He was saying how he bought NHL 12 when it came out for his ps3 and barely ever touches it, also had CoD Black Ops and MW3 preordered and also almost never plays them. Roughly since I've turned 30, I've bought a few games, played them for awhile, then just put them aside and stopped. I totally agree with you on this

I only ever played ten minutes of Metro 2033, not because it was bad or because I was uninterested but because I ended up playing something else with friends. For some reason never picked it up again, maybe I should. Especially if it doesn't have multiplayer because that usually means that they didn't half-ass the singleplayer part. Unlike most other games with multiplayer.

Man me and my friend were just talking about this a few weeks ago. He was saying how he bought NHL 12 when it came out for his ps3 and barely ever touches it, also had CoD Black Ops and MW3 preordered and also almost never plays them. Roughly since I've turned 30, I've bought a few games, played them for awhile, then just put them aside and stopped. I totally agree with you on this

I'm only 23 and I'm starting to move away from anything that involves shooting, etc. Ultimately I am friggin' happy about it. I'm finally able to sit down and dedicate myself to a full game of Civilization.