FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Playing seasons, just thought I'd try something. Made a formation with Barca, no striker but Messi as CAM with the 3 CM's behind him, 2 wingers but further back than the default and the RB/LB are now wing backs.

Won my first game against a guy playing as Bayern 3-0 (well I was 3-0 up when he quit just after half time). Had 96% passing accuracy and 73% possession Loads of 1 touch passing and using Xavi as the main man in build ups.

Awesome stuff.

I can never play as Barca and I just don't know why. I always dominate possession but just can't break through the opposition's defense and come undone on the counter.

There are a few teams that I just never win as. Liverpool are also one, which makes me sad.

Though there are teams that I turn to that I win with more often than not. They are: Chelsea, Tottenham, Newcastle, Real Madrid and Bayern. Newcastle seem to fit my style best for some reason, even though I play nothing like they do in real life. Colo just seems to turn me into a rock defensively and I always manage to set Cisse up for goals.

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to stop playing Ultimate Team a few weeks ago. Decided I may aswell just sell players off one by one and just gamble on packs for fun. Not much luck the last couple of weeks, but today I got TOTY Benaita & Rodriguez!

Two buses at once I guess, since the best i've ever got was Aguero.

Yep, I was selling coins for £17 per 100,000 earlier in the year, dropped down to about a tenner now though.

My mate had a horror story with eBay. Sold 2 Million odd coins for about £270 i think. The person who brought the coins off him used a stolen eBay & Paypal account. The police got involved since the victim had reported it, and my mate was pressured to return the money to the owner. (Not sure if he did return the money in the end or not)

Paypal don't take responsibility for virtual items, and to top it off EA threatened to ban him for selling his coins in the first place.

As for the fraudster... well he got his 2 million coins before all this became apparent.

Yep, I was selling coins for £17 per 100,000 earlier in the year, dropped down to about a tenner now though.

My mate had a horror story with eBay. Sold 2 Million odd coins for about £270 i think. The person who brought the coins off him used a stolen eBay & Paypal account. The police got involved since the victim had reported it, and my mate was pressured to return the money to the owner. (Not sure if he did return the money in the end or not)

Paypal don't take responsibility for virtual items, and to top it off EA threatened to ban him for selling his coins in the first place.

As for the fraudster... well he got his 2 million coins before all this became apparent.

Oh yeah, it's risky, I try to sell them in smaller amounts and only list a few at a time so if something like that happened, I'd only lose £20~ worth of coins.

• 2 weeks later...