FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

I was told there would be candles :angry: and a vigil.

Highly disappointed.

Also, tonight guys !!!!!!!@#$^%@#%@@!!!!!

Be sure to come back and tell us the answer when you finish that Bundesliga season though, I for one am dying to know.

Incredible. Start playing a guy - he messages me and offers me Falcao if I quit. I tell him I'll do it - then he gets furious as I play properly, messaging me that I'm losing my chance at Falcao. Then gets even angrier after the game where I win 4-3, telling me that I'm on youtube cos I scored a sweaty goal. When I messaged back saying "Anything but youtube!!!!" he reconfirmed that I was in fact on youtube right now, like that really stuck it to me. Just amazing.

fjfjwlgkwgw,gel

Does anybody else have phases were you just can't win for fucking ages on Seasons? My aforementioned winning streak that took me to Division 2 has been followed by an average season to stay up, following by a number of awful seasons that has seen me reduced to Divison 5, where I've played four and lost all of them. I just don't fucking understand, I'm not playing any differently, my passes just don't seem to come off and my tackling is weaker.

fjfjwlgkwgw,gel

Does anybody else have phases were you just can't win for fucking ages on Seasons? My aforementioned winning streak that took me to Division 2 has been followed by an average season to stay up, following by a number of awful seasons that has seen me reduced to Divison 5, where I've played four and lost all of them. I just don't fucking understand, I'm not playing any differently, my passes just don't seem to come off and my tackling is weaker.

Yep, all the time.

I will win 6 games on the bounce and then lose 6. I don't quite understand why, either. I don't change my style and I'm quite economical with the ball. When I lose, it's always games that I've dominated and then get caught on the counter.

I sometimes suspect that the game makes you shit. I have noticed a few times that passes tend to go in the complete opposite direction I was aiming at times and suchlike.

Oh, I also forgot to mention when my AI controlled players just allow two or three of the opposition to stroll into the box unmarked for a tap in.