FIFA 13/Official Home of the N7 Dragons

Summers

Wouldn't mind playing after midnight because I got all my XP for today. :shifty:

I even finished this today, 1000/1000! Had to play a seasons match with a guest so I was sat with my fightstick on my lap to control the second guy. Beat someone 6-2 but he quit in injury time so it didn't pop. Lost 1-0 to someone who only scored caus I didn't react quick enough to clear away a cross with the second controller. :(

And somehow me getting to 85m club value on UT has broken it for me, on the game it's really laggy and the site is very laggy too, often timing out when I try and do anything. Maybe it's just the servers or sutin,,,

I miss playing FIFA with you guys :(

But next week I have to be at my mums house to look after the dog and my nan, so I'll bring the xbox and I might be able to play at lunch time. Unless we get some internets sorted out at the new place before then.