EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

Is it just my game or is Homicide listed in JAPW twice. He shows up as a main eventer with two different gimmicks. I just noticed it a couple days ago.

I caught that too and removed him from the second entry. Not sure which one is better for his current position.

I don't see why CZW should be lowered to regional. They frequently run in PA, NJ, DE, IN, OH, and have ran places such as MA, NC, Japan, Mexico, and Ireland in the past.

Because by and large they run out of the mid Atlantic area and aren't super well known. That's pretty spot on for a regional promotion.

Guest Team 720

I don't see why CZW should be lowered to regional. They frequently run in PA, NJ, DE, IN, OH, and have ran places such as MA, NC, Japan, Mexico, and Ireland in the past.

How often do they run outside of the tri-state/Delaware area? I still don't see a reason why they would be cult at the current time. They are known but I would not put them in the same breath when it comes to size and recognition as PWG, CHIKARA, DG-USA and ROH.

Plus the CZW shows internationally were only two Italian shows OR a special attraction on another promotion like with Big Japan in Japan and I think wXw in Germany. The Big Japan and Italian shows were back when Zandig ran CZW in 2004 the latest. Is eight years ago is still REALLY relevant?

Because by and large they run out of the mid Atlantic area and aren't super well known. That's pretty spot on for a regional promotion.

I definitely disagree with you there. CZW is one of the most well known indies in the company. (Even, if not a small bit behind Chikara).

How often do they run outside of the tri-state/Delaware area? I still don't see a reason why they would be cult at the current time. They are known but I would not put them in the same breath when it comes to size and recognition as PWG, CHIKARA, DG-USA and ROH.

Plus the CZW shows internationally were only two Italian shows OR a special attraction on another promotion like with Big Japan in Japan and I think wXw in Germany. The Big Japan and Italian shows were back when Zandig ran CZW in 2004 the latest. Is eight years ago is still REALLY relevant?

They ran in the Mid-West 3-4 times this year, I believe. But CZW is drawing the same numbers crowd-wise as Chikara (and is just as well known), why should they not be cult?

Guest Team 720

I definitely disagree with you there. CZW is one of the most well known indies in the company. (Even, if not a small bit behind Chikara).

They ran in the Mid-West 3-4 times this year, I believe. But CZW is drawing the same numbers crowd-wise as Chikara (and is just as well known), why should they not be cult?

So CHIKARA runs the mid-west, Mid-Atlantic, New England, Ontario and Tri-State and CZW just does Tri-State and some Mid-West shows and they are on the same level of CHIKARA? If CZW ran about 6 shots a year outside of the Tri-state area, I would agree but they mainly run in one area. While PWG mainly runs in SoCal (normally an LA suburb) I would say at this juncture they are more known than CZW are borderline regional/cult similar to CZW. Perhaps move PWG down as well and put them at a regional promotion with 78 awareness to start.

I dunno, PWG has some oomph/buzz behind it these days. Again, I go back to the casual fan. People like us know CZW well. At large? It's WWE, TNA, ROH, CHI, PWG, DGUSA, CZW, with the 3 after CHI arguable in any order..

Indiana is also hardly representative of the entire midwest. So far this year they've run 2 shows in Indiana and one in Ohio. CHI has run Ohio, Illinois twice, Indiana twice, Wisconsin, far more indicative of having a midwest presence.

They've also run more shows than CZW which I think can be size related too.

The way I see it, CHI and ROH are the only definitive Cult. DGUSA is likely because of where they run even though they run less often, though our merging them with Evolve solidifies it in my eyes. PWG and CZW are tweeners. There's a following there, but they don't get out of their area much. CZW would definitely be regional all considered, PWG either low level Cult or high Regional, I lean towards Cult because of the buzz they picked up once ROH's product started slipping

The way I see it, CHI and ROH are the only definitive Cult. DGUSA is likely because of where they run even though they run less often, though our merging them with Evolve solidifies it in my eyes. PWG and CZW are tweeners. There's a following there, but they don't get out of their area much. CZW would definitely be regional all considered, PWG either low level Cult or high Regional, I lean towards Cult because of the buzz they picked up once ROH's product started slipping

I would definitely say that PWG are low cult, every one of their shows are highly anticipated and have really been filling the void of great shows with tremendous buzz around them sinze ROH started to go down hill.

I think we should factor in the crowd size. The crowds that cult level promotions bring in-game is what Chikara, CZW, PWG, and DG-USA are bringing in, so they should be at cult level.

-Raise Mike Sparks' talent to 71.

-Lower Brett Lauderdale's talent to 52 and behavior to 63.

-Lower Brandon Tolle's behavior to 73.

-Raise Matt Bennett's talent to 75 and age to 28.

-Lower Spanky 1-2-3's talent to 52.

-Lower Jesse Owen's talent to 50.

-Raise Rob Lick's age to 30. Lower his wages to 5,000.

-Add Matt Deuerlein to the game:

Matt Deuerlein

September, 30

Referee

Talent: 57

Backstage: 96

Wages: 5,000

-Add Jared Artman to the game:

Jared Artman

July, 21

MCW

Referee

Talent: 64

Backstage: 89

Wages: 4,000

speaking of crowd sizes, is there a database for that? And it should be a factor, but I'm not sure how much of one. Reportedly, aren't TNA and ROH drawing poorly these days?

From what I gather ROH draws anywhere between 200-1000. CZW draws anywhere from 250-700+ (700+ being at TOD, COD. Average house being 200-400.). DG-USA 200-350.

I think CZW should be cult status. They're one of the most talked about feds on the internet and i think we have to factor that in as well. There are probably 20 times the amount of people that talk about CZW (that i've seen at least) than feds like IWC, HWA or even LLUSA. Though they may be Regional in size, they're Cult in popularity.

Is it just my game or is Homicide listed in JAPW twice. He shows up as a main eventer with two different gimmicks. I just noticed it a couple days ago.

Homicide should be added to ROH. I think one of them was meant for this place.