EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I have to agree with Kris on the Richards deal. Their attitude and behavior should be in the 50s, no higher. New Jack's behavior is at 19, which as Kris said is warranted and no where near the Richards level we are suggesting. That being said, yes I think it makes sense that their attitudes are similar. If anything, may lower New Jack to 45 but Richards should be no higher than 53 with Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Thumb at 55 (for attitude and behavior).

Guest Team 720

Austin Draven should at least have Judas Devlin as an alter ego, if not be renamed to Judas Devlin. This appears to be his name in FCW. It has been reported on PWInsider though not confirmed on the FCW Website.

Personally I would leave New Jack's attitude where it is. I don't often hear much about him being difficult to actually work with from a promoter's perspective (as far as payment, agreeing to job, etc goes).

Also, while I would lower O'Reilly's attitude and behavior to the high 60s, I wouldn't do it anymore. He has come across as remorseful and said he would be sending the promoter back his money.

Edited by KrisClassic

OK... Since this incident just happened and there's been a bit of back and forth on it, I made some changes earlier (based on the posts) and these are the current attitudes and behaviors for the 4 workers being discussed:

Davey Richards - 59, 63

Tony Kozina - 66, 68

Kyle O'Reilly - 66, 68

New Jack - 54, 19

If anyone feels they need to be adjusted from there, feel free to continue debating, but be as quick as possible... August update will be up within the next 24 hours (actually, probably within the next 15 hours, but who's counting...)

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

The Scottrade Center in St. Louis posted the following statement on Twitter: "JUST ANNOUNCED: WWE Extreme Rules coming to Scottrade Center on May 19, 2013! First PPV after Wrestlemania 29!" This means that WWE won't be holding a pay-per-view in late April.

source: PWinsider.com

This means that Over The Limit got canned. Add Extreme Rules in May and WrestleMania should be moved in April. The March slot should be empty.

Edited by hippie

OK... Since this incident just happened and there's been a bit of back and forth on it, I made some changes earlier (based on the posts) and these are the current attitudes and behaviors for the 4 workers being discussed:

Davey Richards - 59, 63

Tony Kozina - 66, 68

Kyle O'Reilly - 66, 68

New Jack - 54, 19

If anyone feels they need to be adjusted from there, feel free to continue debating, but be as quick as possible... August update will be up within the next 24 hours (actually, probably within the next 15 hours, but who's counting...)

-Bill

I would lower Richard's attitude to 54 and Kozina's to 54 as well. Richard seems to be the ring leader in the event, but Kozina did shoot on the 16 year old kid, so I'd put them at the same in the mid 50s.

I would also lower Dawn Marie's attitude/behavior a tad to the early 80s. With all of the talk about Wrestler's Rescue being a scam, I don't think she should have it in the high 90s.

After his remark on Raw, lower Abraham Washington's A/B a smidge. Raise his overness to 57 and charisma to 76.

Edited by KrisClassic

Davey Richards - 59, 63

Tony Kozina - 66, 68

Kyle O'Reilly - 66, 68

New Jack - 54, 19

-Bill

I would lower Richard's attitude to 54 and Kozina's to 54 as well. Richard seems to be the ring leader in the event, but Kozina did shoot on the 16 year old kid, so I'd put them at the same in the mid 50s.

I would also lower Dawn Marie's attitude/behavior a tad to the early 80s. With all of the talk about Wrestler's Rescue being a scam, I don't think she should have it in the high 90s.

After his remark on Raw, lower Abraham Washington's A/B a smidge. Raise his overness to 57 and charisma to 76.

I would disagree on the AW thing. He made a mistake, he realized it was a mistake and thats that. It was a joke, a bad joke, but a joke none the less and I don't believe that warrants a change in attitude or behavior at all. Yes on the overness and a big NO for charisma. He is decent as is and fine at that level.

Davey Richards - 59, 63

Tony Kozina - 66, 68

Kyle O'Reilly - 66, 68

New Jack - 54, 19

-Bill

I would disagree on the AW thing. He made a mistake, he realized it was a mistake and thats that. It was a joke, a bad joke, but a joke none the less and I don't believe that warrants a change in attitude or behavior at all. Yes on the overness and a big NO for charisma. He is decent as is and fine at that level.

Mistake or not, it is a BIG mistake to make on national TV, and it doesn't justify a 90s rating in attitude and behavior.

Did we drop Jericho's att and behavior after the brazil flag kick? I know there was a lot of discussion, and I believe there was little to no change. I might be wrong there. The AW incident is similar to The Jericho one. I think the change in stats should match.

Did we drop Jericho's att and behavior after the brazil flag kick? I know there was a lot of discussion, and I believe there was little to no change. I might be wrong there. The AW incident is similar to The Jericho one. I think the change in stats should match.

I disagree here. There's a difference between offending people at a house show and dropping an offensive line on live television.

I disagree here. There's a difference between offending people at a house show and dropping an offensive line on live television.

Are you saying there are different standards if it isn't televised?

Would this mistake have little to no effect if AW said this at an JAPW show. Would kozina take a bigger hit to ATT and beh had it been a televised match. Would kozina not take a hit if there was no video. Would Jericho take a bigger hit if it was a televised show in Brazil.

Just because it isn't televised doesn't mean their behavior is more acceptable. Televised or not these workers misbehaved and their behavior stats should be dropped.

Guest Team 720

Davey Richards - 59, 63

Tony Kozina - 66, 68

Kyle O'Reilly - 66, 68

New Jack - 54, 19

-Bill

Mistake or not, it is a BIG mistake to make on national TV, and it doesn't justify a 90s rating in attitude and behavior.

But they did not say anything about the Taco Bell comments from Money in the Bank...dry.gif I say 85 would be perfect for attitude and behavior.