EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

Even more RAW spoilers:

Change AJ's gimmick to Staff Member or People's Boss. She is the new Raw GM.

Disagree:

Just because she is GM doesn't change the fact that the most important part of her character is that she is crazy. I'd leave her as is.

Disagree with your Disagree:

She should be commissioner or people's boss so she can book matches in game. As crazy she can't unless she is changed to a non-worker.

credit: PWInsider.com

http://pwinsider.com/article/70464/a...mpany.html?p=1

Top TNA Knockout and former Beautiful People member Velvet Sky appears to be "as gone [from TNA] as can be without having pen to paper." According to sources, Sky is either finished with TNA or is finishing up with the company shortly. It's being said that Sky's status with TNA has been tenuous for weeks, and although she has been in negotiations for a new deal, most signs are pointing to her leaving. In what could have been her final appearance with TNA, Sky worked the Memphis Basebrawl event a few weeks ago.

remove Velvet Sky from TNA.

Edited by hippie

Wanted to post a couple notes:

Should Mike Adamle be removed as a worker and added back into the game as a staff?

I've thought about moving him, along with a few others (such as Jonathan Coachman) into staff spots but the thing is, again, we have all needed info on these guys, so they're not hurting anything by being in as workers. We removed 10 workers and 5 staff members last month and I have removed a couple workers this month as well. But, again, if we have all of the info on the worker (or staff member) I don't see a real reason to remove them. From what I understand, the game can hold 30,000 workers... Although I hope it never gets anywhere near that... :)

All of CZW's shows run on iPPV, so make them all PPVs

A couple months ago, I ran a bunch of tests on this. As a cult promotion, Sophie reccomends that you run "at least a large event every month." The problem is, if you're at Cult level and you run PPV's, it's a big hit financially. So, here's how I looked at it:

If you're playing as CZW (or another promotion that runs iPPV's... Just using CZW as an example) and you want to run the shows as PPV's, more power to you, you can simply change it ingame. But, if you're not playing as them, the promotion(s) tend to really hurt themselves financially (at least from my experience) by running shows bigger than they realls should be, given their size. WSU is another example of a promotion that runs iPPV's... Problem is, as a Small promotion, they kill themselves pretty quickly running PPV's.

Also, keep in mind, the game doesn't take into account for iPPV's. As far as the game is concerned, when you run a PPV, it's the same as if WWE were to run one.

Add New Japan (NJPW) for Shelton Benjamin

He currently has a written deal with ROH... So, if we want to give him the touring commitment, he'll have to be on an open deal to ROH... Doesn't matter to me, but figured I'd let everyone know... He's either gonna have a written deal with no touring commitment, or an open deal with the touring commitment... Can't have both.

Finally, just a reminder... Discussion on the Overness ladder closes tonight at Midnight EST... That's about 12 1/2 hours away...

-Bill

Remove Al Snow, Eric Bischoff, Hector Guerrero and Jeremy Borash from the Workers list and add them as Staff Members for TNA.

Al Snow - Road Agent, 86 talent

Eric Bischoff - Production - 90 talent

Hector Guerrero - Announcer - 70 talent

Jeremy Borash - Announcer - 78 talent

Remove Al Snow, Eric Bischoff, Hector Guerrero and Jeremy Borash from the Workers list and add them as Staff Members for TNA.

I will wait for Bischoff, we aren't 100% sure that he can't return as a authority figure on camera in TNA, beside some people will like to use him as authority in their games.

I disagree with the bold above. Bischoff should not be removed as a worker, at some point and time he will return back to television. Just like when Heyman was working backstage for WWE after the new ECW was completely retooled, people had requested Heyman be moved to staff as well. In my personal opinion, guys like Mr. McMahon, Hogan, Heyman, and Bischoff should more then likely never end up being added as staff members.

Al Snow still works weekly indy shows, he DEFINITELY should be left in as a worker.

Guest Team 720

I personally never liked removing wrestlers or important non-wrestling characters from the game because look at say Finlay who by the time we removed him as a worker, he was released from WWE and now back doing indy dates. Al Snow and Jeremy Borash are used for the Gutchecks. To me this is different than say those similar to say Mike Adamle who was only a GM for what weeks and forgotten about and Jaime Koeppe whom I am surprised is in the game when she has never even appeared at wrestling event. It is not like some other diva search contestant, tough enougher, or model that at least had an appearance.

Finlay has returned to WWE as a road agent so perhaps add him to WWE in the game as non-worker with a staff member gimmick.

Edited by Team 720

I disagree with the bold above. Bischoff should not be removed as a worker, at some point and time he will return back to television. Just like when Heyman was working backstage for WWE after the new ECW was completely retooled, people had requested Heyman be moved to staff as well. In my personal opinion, guys like Mr. McMahon, Hogan, Heyman, and Bischoff should more then likely never end up being added as staff members.

Disagree with all except Hector, he should be staff.

Just a quick note...

This post signifies the cutoff point for the ladder discussion for Overness...

So basically, what that means is, for overness, any suggestion made after this post might not be taken into account when figuring out stats.

Feel free to continue to discuss if you wish, but know that if the worker(s) you are suggesting changes for were part of the ladder discussion, chances are that those suggestions won't be taken into account...

If you're suggesting a change for a worker that wasn't on the ladder, post away...

-Bill

Many rumours of stated Jim Miller (NWA-EAST) has withdrawn membership from the NWA. Miller as well as the ECCW representative were opposed to the organizational management change of the NWA to Tharpe. Since the settlement last week PWX has removed the last of the NWA references from their website.

Two options:

Change NWA- East to PWX and change titles from NWA to PWX and delete the North American Tag Title

Or

Remove the promotion - this was discussed earlier anyways citing issues of it not being updated. I gave some updates this month but I doubt I'll update it any in the future.

Which ever is easier to do this month. If the first option is chosen, removal could be discussed or acted upon next month.

ECCW may be leaving the NWA shortly also, but hasn't officially withdrawn or made any statements/actions that would confirm this. If they do, the only real change for them will be the names of titles. But we will have to wait on that for a bit.

Adam Pearce is the New 5X NWA World HWT champion.

Edited by TSweets

Remove Kharma from WWE!

- Kharma confirmed on Twitter this week that she was indeed released from WWE. A fan asked if it was true that Kharma was “granted” her release from WWE. Kharma replied:

“yes, I was. It doesn’t mean I’ll never be back.”

Source: WrestleNewz

Regarding Alex Riley's status with WWE, it's said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident with John Cena. PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him "breaking the code of the locker-room."

Low Alex Riley's behaviour 5-10 points. Cenas too.

Edited by hippie

Guest Team 720

Regarding Alex Riley's status with WWE, it's said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident with John Cena. PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him "breaking the code of the locker-room."

I would not lower anyone's behavior in this case, I would say attitude. Ribbing is still allowed however Riley was in the wrong according to the office. I would say 10 for Riley (lowering him to 77) and 10 for Cena (he currently has a 98 in attitude.)

I am pretty sure the PWE/NWA-East is going to be removed though I cannot speak for Bill.

I would not lower anyone's behavior in this case, I would say attitude. Ribbing is still allowed however Riley was in the wrong according to the office. I would say 10 for Riley (lowering him to 77) and 10 for Cena (he currently has a 98 in attitude.)

I am pretty sure the PWE/NWA-East is going to be removed though I cannot speak for Bill.

This is the first "negative" thing I have ever heard of Cena, and it doesn't seem like he was in the wrong at all. I would leave Cena as is.

-Raise Big Daddy Voodoo's stiffness to 63. Lower his overness to 62.

-Raise Hardcore Holly's brawl to 75 and speed to 30. Lower his attitude to 76 and behavior to 71.

-Check SS Look for Matt Capotelli. Lower his attitude to 88.

-Lower Larry Sharpe's talent to 60 and backstage to 66.

Guest Team 720

This is the first "negative" thing I have ever heard of Cena, and it doesn't seem like he was in the wrong at all. I would leave Cena as is.

-Raise Big Daddy Voodoo's stiffness to 63. Lower his overness to 62.

-Raise Hardcore Holly's brawl to 75 and speed to 30. Lower his attitude to 76 and behavior to 71.

-Check SS Look for Matt Capotelli. Lower his attitude to 88.

-Lower Larry Sharpe's talent to 60 and backstage to 66.

I personally don't think guys should have mid 90's let alone high 90's, or 100's for attitude and behavior. The reason being people have off-days or are bullies and nobody hears it. Chris Benoit for example was not perfect backstage but I am pretty sure he was in the 80's when he was in the game because there was maybe only an incident or two people talked about before his murder-suicide. Also, for someone that was big on the Be A Star campaign, you'd think Cena would not do that.

Edited by Team 720