EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, first off, sorry for the delay... The weather and my personal schedule both played a factor into the delay, but I was also able to get some things done that wouldn't have gotten done, so...

As I said last month, I started some "house cleaning" on workers and staff that we could find little or no info on. If, for some reason, we ever do find info, pics, etc on a deleted worker, I have all of the in-game info that we had on them (such as stats, relationships, etc) archived, so they will be easy to add in... Quite honestly, though, I doubt it'll be an issue. In total, 10 workers and 5 staff members were removed this month. Here is the list of the ones removed and notes regarding why, where applicable:

Workers

-------

Amber - Pretty sure that this is a double of the GI Ho in the game... "Amber" is listed in GI Ho's alter egos as well.

Amoretto Mitsuko - No Pic, No Info.

Angel - British Manager, had an Alter Ego of "Angel WAW," but couldn't find any info after that. Doubt she'll be missed.

Angus - No Pic, No Info.

Dr Muscle - Likely a duplicate... Dr. Muscle has been portrayed by many workers. Also, there are no alter egos or anything to determine which "Dr. Muscle" it actually is.

Jim Warcloud - Was actually "Tim Warcloud," which is a duplicate of War Cloud.

Shemus - No Pic, No Info.

Johnny Saint - Turned 71 in June of 2012... Moved to Staff as a Trainer.

Kamala - Has lost both legs due to diabetes. Could be added to staff as Production, but isn't needed to satisfy game requirements.

Riot - Believed to be Matt Lowry, who wrestled under the names "Riot," "Matt Riot" and "Matt Lowry." He died in 2009.

Staff

-----

Angus MacDudley & Jay T Pritchard - 2 Owners who I found little or nothing on... Most stuff I found was EWR diaries.

Eddie Sharkey - Conflicts about his age, but one website I found had him at age 63 in November of 2000...

That'd make him 75 now, which is the max age... Chances are, he'd be older than 75 before much longer, if not already.

Rob Holt - Staff member who had the DWOW's "Sound Guy" as a pic... Couldn't find much of anything under the name "Rob Holt."

Ysabella Martinez Ruiz - Literally could find NOTHING on her... The game has more than enough Production members as it is.

I'm hoping to do this on a semi-regular basis... I won't say EVERY month, but I'm going to try to get some done every month... doesn't mean it will happen.

One thing I'd like some people to take a deeper look at this month are the relationships in the game. There has been discussions about there being "too many," but the fact is, if it is a LEGIT relationship, it shouldn't not be added, just because there are "too many." If some want to go through the in-game relationships and work on "weeding out" some of the ones that probably don't need to be in, we can probably cut down on some relationships, while keeping the ones in the game that SHOULD be in... Anyone doing this, keep in mind how THE GAME sees the relationships... Workers with loyalties and friendships have the morale go down when "friends" are released and workers who dislike or hate each other don't like working together...

Finally, like I said, I'll be holding off for a week or so before really getting into changing workers stats... That way, if people want to compare and contrast how stats look compared to other worekrs, there's some time to do that, without having to worry about me already changing the stat, based on someone else's suggestion. Let's say that, until July 20th, I won't make any changes on stats... I got plenty of other junk I can work on, anyway. :)

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5e9120aywt8ntu

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?kh97kqcsksuhkuj

BEGINNERS: http://www.mediafire.com/?8qil0p5i147bvj1

• Like 7

Thanks, Bill. I hadn't seen the newest update come along and got concerned that you weren't doing these anymore, but I have been out on my own schedule as well. Thanks for working on this even through this horrid weather we had (assuming you had the same kind of stuff we had in Virginia.)

Thanks for the update.

I'm one of the people that has said there are "too many relationships" but it was more on the end of friendships, not necessarily hate or love ones. My point is that if you work with people long enough, they will all become friends or ones you dislike. I'll use Angelina Love for example. She made a lot of friends in TNA, and a lot of people that she isn't best of friends with. I don't think every single one needs to be added. Truth besides maybe Velvet Sky, I'm not sure who I would have as a friend of hers. Maybe Madison Rayne, maybe Lacey Von Erich, but like most people you work with, when someone leaves, your going to miss them, unless you didn't like them. You move on though and aren't too affected and go on doing your job (unless you are real close to them, then it might affect you).

Dislikes are the same way sometimes. I can see recent examples of Kenn Doane and John Cena being a dislike, but someone mentioned Carlito and Cena should have a dislike because of a disagreement or something. Most of the time, in the heat of the moment, you say some things. It doesn't mean you don't like them, just means you caught them on a bad day. Unless it begins a back and forth continuous thing, I see no point in adding it.

I'm fine with it either way, but ultimately I think we will start seeing way too many relationships that are included because worker one says worker two had a good match with him at a house show four years ago.

Thanks Bill, can't be a better present for my today (lol July, 7 is my birthday), that this update. Also:

- Change Christian's gimmick to Cool

- Remove American Perfection Stable

- Remove Matt Morgan from TNA

- Remove Kenny King from ROH

- Add Ashley Massaro to PWS

- Deactivate Team Corbro

- Rename Peter Orlov to Alex Koslov

- Move AJ Lee to midcarder. IMO Crazy gimmick is better for her, butt not change it if you don't want it.

- Deactivate Motor City Machine Guns

- Deactivate Love and Winter

- Remove Inmortal Stable

- Remove Jennifer Blake from Legion Extranjera Stable

- Deactivate The Jarretts, they only wrestler together against Chyna and Angle, and that was last year.

- Deactivate British Invasion, their latest match was on September, 14.

- If you rename Magnus to Magnus Van Steel, now you can rename Brutus Magnus to Magnus.

Edited by SpanishMen

Hi nice work, but in my opion a lot of japanese wrestlers should/could be improved in my opinion:

Naito for example

Tetsuya Naito in EWR

Overness: 48

Brawl:38

Speed: 64

Technique: 70

Charisma: 55

Tetsuya Naito in my opinion:

Overness: 60

(Over as hell at the moment, for shure he is the next NJPW Champion, and he isn´t just a Maineventer for 2-3 month, the next big think for NJPW)

Brawl: 55-60

(Should be better like this, his lowest ability, but not at 38, maybe a bit lower as Okada)

Speed: arround 75

(just look at his finisher Stardust Press, sayed enough)

Technique: arround 75

(he got a lot high of high risk moves in his aresenal and doesn´t botched any of them)

Charisma: in MY opionion, better 65 but this is up to u, but the fans loves him and his trademark

Yuji Hino EWR:

Over: 12

Brawl: 47

Speed: 58

Technique: 68

Charisma: 20

Hino in my opinion:

Over: 45

(at the moment he got a big Push was the KO-D Openweight Champion, a feud with Daisuke Sekimoto and he is a Kaientai-dojo maineventer)

Brawl: 75

(Sry but iam sure the guy who created Hino doesn´t know him or? Hino is a Powerhouse Wrestler with 231 lbs, why is brawl his lowest atribute? He looks like Daisuke Sekimoto, sayed enough.

Speed: 55-60:

(His current atribute is okay, becaue he got a lot moves u think what??? He could use a Frog Splash/Senton???)

Technieque: 70-75

(Deadlift and many other strong but good moves)

(In MY Opinion, he is the new Dick Togo, he is a very nice Heel)

• Like 1

Guest Team 720

Workers

-------

Amber - Pretty sure that this is a double of the GI Ho in the game... "Amber" is listed in GI Ho's alter egos as well.

Amoretto Mitsuko - No Pic, No Info.

Angel - British Manager, had an Alter Ego of "Angel WAW," but couldn't find any info after that. Doubt she'll be missed.

Angus - No Pic, No Info.

Dr Muscle - Likely a duplicate... Dr. Muscle has been portrayed by many workers. Also, there are no alter egos or anything to determine which "Dr. Muscle" it actually is.

Isn't there an Amber in WSU under the name of Amber 2,0. Any chance she could get renamed to Amber?

Dr. Muscle has been used by Genki Horiguchi or Ryo Saito lately after they left Blood Warriors for The Jimmyz, Don Fujii or CIMA after CIMA was kicked from Blood Warriors, Kinta Tomaka, Masato Yoshino and Magnitude Kishiwada. I think Kinta portrayed him the most of anyone. This is similar to Tomahawk T.T./Naoki Tanisaki.

What is the status for Kriss Spurles. I think he should not even be in the game. I think he only did one match to be honest.

Hi nice work, but in my opion a lot of japanese wrestlers should/could be improved in my opinion:

Naito for example

Tetsuya Naito in EWR

Overness: 48

Brawl:38

Speed: 64

Technique: 70

Tetsuya Naito in my opinion:

Overness: 60

(Over as hell at the moment, for shure he is the next NJPW Champion, and he isn´t just a Maineventer for 2-3 month, the next big think for NJPW)

Brawl: 55-60

(Should be better like this, his lowest ability, but not at 38, maybe a bit lower as Okada)

Speed: arround 75

(just look at his finisher Stardust Press, sayed enough)

Technique: arround 75

(he got a lot high of high risk moves in his aresenal and doesn´t botched any of them)

Charisma: in MY opionion, better 65 but this is up to u, but the fans loves him and his trademark

Yuji Hino EWR:

Over: 12

Brawl: 47

Speed: 58

Technique: 68

Charisma: 20

Hino in my opinion:

Over: 45

(at the moment he got a big Push was the KO-D Openweight Champion, a feud with Daisuke Sekimoto and he is a Kaientai-dojo maineventer)

Brawl: 75

(Sry but iam sure the guy who created Hino doesn´t know him or? Hino is a Powerhouse Wrestler with 231 lbs, why is brawl his lowest atribute? He looks like Daisuke Sekimoto, sayed enough.

Speed: 55-60:

(His current atribute is okay, becaue he got a lot moves u think what??? He could use a Frog Splash/Senton???)

Technieque: 70-75

(Deadlift and many other strong but good moves)

(In MY Opinion, he is the new Dick Togo, he is a very nice Heel)

I would not have Naito higher than his current overness (50's) due to the fact this is a North American game. He is over in Mexico due to the whole Japanese invader heel gimmick.

Yuji Hino's overness is similar. He is yet to appear in North America to my knowledge so his overness should not be that high.

Make a Superman gimmick. Change Cenas gimmick to that.

Haha. I wish you could add gimmicks in but you cannot for EWR.

Thanks for the update.

I'm one of the people that has said there are "too many relationships" but it was more on the end of friendships, not necessarily hate or love ones. My point is that if you work with people long enough, they will all become friends or ones you dislike. I'll use Angelina Love for example. She made a lot of friends in TNA, and a lot of people that she isn't best of friends with. I don't think every single one needs to be added. Truth besides maybe Velvet Sky, I'm not sure who I would have as a friend of hers. Maybe Madison Rayne, maybe Lacey Von Erich, but like most people you work with, when someone leaves, your going to miss them, unless you didn't like them. You move on though and aren't too affected and go on doing your job (unless you are real close to them, then it might affect you).

Dislikes are the same way sometimes. I can see recent examples of Kenn Doane and John Cena being a dislike, but someone mentioned Carlito and Cena should have a dislike because of a disagreement or something. Most of the time, in the heat of the moment, you say some things. It doesn't mean you don't like them, just means you caught them on a bad day. Unless it begins a back and forth continuous thing, I see no point in adding it.

I'm fine with it either way, but ultimately I think we will start seeing way too many relationships that are included because worker one says worker two had a good match with him at a house show four years ago.

Another issue I'm aware of is that, 99% of the time, we're adding a loyalty relationship for trainers and students. The probelm with that is the way the game treats the loyalty relationship... If you fire a trainer/student, the person(s) that they have a "loyalty" to will leave the promotion as well (if not under a written deal) or will take a major hit in morale. In a lot of cases, these probably aren't realistic.

Just picking one out of the air here... Shawn Michaels and Simply Luscious have a "loyalty" relationship. The reason being is that Simply Luscious went to Shawn's wrestling academy... But, I have a very hard time believing that Shawn would be upset enough to take a major morale hit (or out and out quit a promotion if under an open deal) if she were released from a promotion that they both worked in at the same time... That's the kind of relationships I think we need to either tone down, or remove altogether.

Another example is a guy like CM Punk... He has a lot of "loyalty" relationships, because he's trained a fair amount of workers... But, would he quit a promotion, or take a major hit in morale, if one of the workers he trained was released? I kinda doubt it... Daniel Bryan or Colt Cabana? OK, I could see those being legit... But, Ace Steel, Allison Danger or Evan Starsmore? Workers like that, not so much.

I think if we go through, we'll probably find a lot of instances like those illustrated above... We just have to remembe how the game treats those relationships and use a bit of discretion.

-Bill

Isn't there an Amber in WSU under the name of Amber 2,0. Any chance she could get renamed to Amber?

Dr. Muscle has been used by Genki Horiguchi or Ryo Saito lately after they left Blood Warriors for The Jimmyz, Don Fujii or CIMA after CIMA was kicked from Blood Warriors, Kinta Tomaka, Masato Yoshino and Magnitude Kishiwada. I think Kinta portrayed him the most of anyone. This is similar to Tomahawk T.T./Naoki Tanisaki.

What is the status for Kriss Spurles. I think he should not even be in the game. I think he only did one match to be honest.

Yes, there is... She has also wrestled under "Amber 2.0," which is why that is her current name ingame. With the other Amber being deleted, we can (and probably will) rename her.

The thing is, all of those workers that you have mentioned as portraying Dr. Muscle are already in the game as themselves... That's why I figured that the Dr. Muscle that was in the game was a duplicate of one of those workers... Which one is anyone's guess, since there wasn't any alter egos, relationships, etc, to figure out who it really was.

Believe it or not, Sprules actually has a bio on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2659009/bio

With his birthdate there (which needs to be changed in the game) he's one of those that would fall under the "Jaime Koeppe rule" that I mentioned in last month's thread... If they don't have missing info, they're really not on my radar for removal. IMDB does state that he has booked wrestling shows and is a writer, so moving him to staff (as a Road Agent or a Writer) would be a possibility, if people are really wanting him out of the game as a worker... But, I really don't see the need to remove him... Again, he's not hurting anything. I have set his card position to "Non-Wrestler," though.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Ace Steel trained Punk and is as close with him as Colt, so yeah, I could see Punk being very pissed over Steel.

• Like 1

Ace Steel trained Punk and is as close with him as Colt, so yeah, I could see Punk being very pissed over Steel.

OK, I wasn't aware of that... Like I said, I pulled a couple examples just based off of what I saw...

The point was, even though there might be a worker/student relationship between two workers, they don't ALL warrant a loyalty, IMO... Would you think, for example, that CM Punk and Allison Danger should have the same level of relationship as Punk and Colt Cabana do?

-Bill

Guest mr. potato head

Bill's point largely stands though. The trainers loyalty thing is an issue.

Kriss Sprules also stands largely.

And should be kept in the game as a "wrestler" IMO.

Well, Punk might not want to be your example cause yeah I can, you're talking about a guy who refused to work in CZW more than once because he didn't like the way they were treating Chris Hero even though Hero himself was fine with it. As far as I know Punk is really close with Danger too.

Bill's point largely stands though. The trainers loyalty thing is an issue.

Kriss Sprules also stands largely.

And should be kept in the game as a "wrestler" IMO.

I have adjusted Sprules birthmonth and age and have also set his card position to "Non Wrestler"... I think that's the fairest way to handle the situation. If we couldn't find a birthmonth, age or pic, it would be a different story. But again, like Koeppe, he's not creating any holes in the data as is, so we aren't gonna mess with him.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Well, Punk might not want to be your example cause yeah I can, you're talking about a guy who refused to work in CZW more than once because he didn't like the way they were treating Chris Hero even though Hero himself was fine with it. As far as I know Punk is really close with Danger too.

Then, look at my first example... Shawn Michaels and Simply Luscious... Think Shawn would leave WWE over her?

I'm just saying, not EVERY trainer/wrestler should AUTOMATICALLY get a loyalty relationship slapped onto it. Especially due to the fact of how the game looks at the relationships.

Also, the only way that Punk/Danger relationship means anything in the game currently is if WWE releases Punk and he signs with Shimmer, since Danger is on an unsackable deal with Shimmer...

-Bill