EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

We could make Jersey Shore Championship Wrestling JAPW's developmental territory.

That'd be perfect. If that's the case, add the following to JAPW on dev deals:

-Chris Dickinson. Raise his overness to 19 and charisma to 68.

-Myke Quest. Raise his brawl to 59, technical to 68, stiffness to 44, selling to 63, and overness to 17. Add Mike Quest to alter egos.

-Corvis Fear. Raise his overness to 18 and charisma to 73. Add Eric Corvis to alter egos. Raise Garden State Gods experience to 17.

-Dixie Brower.

-Josh Daniels. Raise his wages to 17,000. Add a tag team with him and Matt Striker, 5 exp, inactive.

-Danny DeManto.

-Kraig Stagg. Change his gimmick to Harsh German.

I can see where people would say different thing for Backlund's charisma. A fair compromise would be 76-79 IMO.

Check your math, it would be an average of 74-5 for a 65, a 73 and a 85 TOPs. dry.gif I honestly don't think he is more than 74.

Considering it is three people saying 86, the actual average would be 80.

The only ones I caught are you, myself and Jupiter. Who else are saying Backlund's charisma is that high? Conkers just used it as a ladder and never posted his ACTUAL view...

We could make Jersey Shore Championship Wrestling JAPW's developmental territory.

That'd be perfect. If that's the case, add the following to JAPW on dev deals:

-Chris Dickinson. Raise his overness to 19 and charisma to 68.

-Myke Quest. Raise his brawl to 59, technical to 68, stiffness to 44, selling to 63, and overness to 17. Add Mike Quest to alter egos.

-Corvis Fear. Raise his overness to 18 and charisma to 73. Add Eric Corvis to alter egos. Raise Garden State Gods experience to 17.

-Dixie Brower.

-Josh Daniels. Raise his wages to 17,000. Add a tag team with him and Matt Striker, 5 exp, inactive.

-Danny DeManto.

-Kraig Stagg. Change his gimmick to Harsh German.

I can see where people would say different thing for Backlund's charisma. A fair compromise would be 76-79 IMO.

Check your math, it would be an average of 74-5 for a 65, a 73 and a 85 TOPs. dry.gif I honestly don't think he is more than 74.

Considering it is three people saying 86, the actual average would be 80.

The only ones I caught are you, myself and Jupiter. Who else are saying Backlund's charisma is that high? Conkers just used it as a ladder and never posted his ACTUAL view...

I apologize, I thought we were discussing 'Taker. I misread, my bad.

Edited by KrisClassic

I've seen 3 on both side of the argument thus far. I think a midpoint would be more appropriate, something in the mid 70s would suffice in that case I presume.

I don't think that would suffice at all. Three (myself, Conker, and Manc) people are for 86. It should at the least be 84 for a compromise, though I still maintain 86.

I didn't catch what 720 said, but MPH said 61, I'd probably say low 70s (70-73) so 84 wouldn't suffice at all. Perhaps what would be fair would let Bill arbitrate things if possible? He's the one who puts the most work in, so I feel it's fair he gets to decide issues that are as gridlocked as these. If not himself, I presume he could nominate someone or a team.

For everyone saying they didn't like Taker/Triple H matches, I really think it falls down to preference. The second was a slow-paced, but told a great story. The same way brawl has to represent different styles of brawling (strong style, hardcore, deathmatch, WWE style, etc), that's a style it covers. Don't like that style? That's fine, but it is still covered in that category, and Taker excels in it.

Well, these all boil down to preference. You may think, rightly, it was slow paced and told a good story, others may think, also rightly, it was two guys passed their prime relying on spots in a rather actionless match.

It's also a dangerous precedent in that if we use a stat to incorporate all possible aspects of something, then everyone is good at some variation of that style and we have hyper inflation where anything less than an 80% MQ with any 2 people becomes rare. You're absolutely right in that there's variation to be considered, but we also have to keep the confines of the game in mind.

Perhaps what would be fair would let Bill arbitrate things if possible? He's the one who puts the most work in, so I feel it's fair he gets to decide issues that are as gridlocked as these. If not himself, I presume he could nominate someone or a team.

Really, I'll be arbitrating anyway, since in the end, I'll be the one that makes the changes. All's that can really be done is take note of everyone's opinion and come up with a fair compromise. In some events, I might take my own personal opinion into account, but chances are, even if and when I do that, the difference won't be a lot (maybe 1-3 points). In most cases, though, I just work with all the info you guys present.

-Bill

Raise Kevin Steens Charisma to 88!

IMO he ist one of the most charismatic Guys today. No way he is at one Level with Derrick Bateman (84). And IMO he is way more charismatic than Bob Backlund (85), R-Truth (89- o.O WTF?) & Santino Marella (89)

Edited by MaSc

Guest Team 720

-Rename WWE Training Camp to Florida Championship Wrestling. Tough Enough is a yearly (assuming it comes back) reality show, FCW is where they actually train new talent. Bill DeMott should remain head trainer.

While we are at that, should we rename WWE Devlopmental to NXT or keep it as FCW? It seems to be NXT now with FCW being the feeder to NXT.

Marcus Anthony is going by Lincoln Brodrick in FCW.

Brodie Lee is going by Luke Harper in FCW. Add John Huber, Huber Boy #2 and Huberboy #2 as alter egos.

CMLL notes:

Raise Angel de Oro's overnss to 58.

Raise Atlantis' overness to 73.

Raise Averno's charisma to 71.

Raise Delta's overness to 57 and charisma to 60.

Raise Diamante's overness to 48 and charisma to 54.

Raise Dragon Lee's overness to 46 and charisma to 62.

Raise Dragon Rojo Jr.'s overness to 56 and charisma to 58.

Raise El Terrible's overness to 68 and charisma to 68.

Raise Ephesto's overness to 62 and charisma to 58.

Add Euforia to Los Guerreros and remove from Los Cancerberos.

Raise Euforia's overness to 52 and charisma to 58.

Raise Felino's overness to 69 and charisma to 74.

Raise Fuego's overness to 50 and charisma to 54.

Raise Guerrero Maya Jr.'s overness to 54 and charisma to 58.

Raise Kraneo's overness to 60 and charisma to 73.

Raise La Mascara's charisma to 66.

Raise La Sombra's charisma to 68.

Remove Loco Max from CMLL and Guerreros Tuareg. Raise his charisma to 64.

Raise Mascara Dorada's over to 65 and charisma to 61

Raise Magnus (CMLL)'s charisma to 53.

Raise Maximo's overness to 67 and his charisma to 78.

Raise Mephisto's charisma to 67.

Raise Mije's overness to 58 and charisma to 75.

Raise Misterioso Jr.'s overness to 48 and charisma to 57.

Raise Morphosis' overness to 56 and charisma to 65.

Raise Mr. Aguila's overness to 59 and charisma tp 69.

Raise Mr. Neibla's overness to 71 and charisma to 70 and lower his attitude to 68 and behavior to 70. He continually no-shows.

Raise Negro Casas' overness to 74 and charisma to 73.

Neibla Roja's overness to 48. Also add him to Los Guerreros

Raise Olimpico's overness to 57 and charisma to 62.

Raise Pegasso Xtreme's overness to 48 and charisma to 55.

Raise Polvora's overness to 48 and charisma to 60.

Raise Psicosis II's 6overness to 60 and charisma to 63.

Raise Puma King's overness to 46 and charisma to 54

Raise Raziel's charisma to 56.

Raise Rey Bucanero's overness to 69.

Raise Rey Cometa's overness to 53 and charisma to 59.

Raise Rey Scorpion's overness to 50. Also remove him from Los Guerreros.

Raise Rush's overness to 72 and charisma to 73.

Raise Shocker's overness to 73 and lower his attitude to 65. He continually no-shows.

Raise Stuka Jr.'s overness to 52 and charisma to 58.

Raise Titan's overness to 53 and charisma to 56.

Raise Tiger's overness to 54 and charisma to 58.

Raise Triton's overness to 47 and charimsa to 55.

Raise Ultimo Guerrero's overness to 75 and charisma to 73.

Raise Valiente's overness to 60 and charisma to 63.

Raise Virus' overness to 51 and charisma to 58.

Raise Volador Jr's overness to 73 and charisma to 68.

Generacion Dorada II should have Mascara Dorada and NOT Mascarita Dorada teaming with La Mascara

Remove La Fuerza Rapida as a stable, they have been inactive for over a year now.

Extreme Rising Note

Possible Spoiler:

I have not see the Maximos on the Extreme Rising roster page or results. By any chance are they The Dramatics?

Also based on the roster page add JC Ice and Wolfie D to Extreme Rising. They should be Obnoxious lower midcard heels.

Edited by Team 720

-Lower Kane's brawl to 74 and stiffness to 73.

-Raise Chris Jericho's brawl to 81.

-Raise Ophidian's overness to 57.

-Raise Green Ant's brawl to 53 and stiffness to 47.

-Raise Tursas' selling to 62, overness to 47, and charisma to 58.

-Raise Archibald Peck's selling to 73, overness to 45, and charisma to 84. Change his short name to Archie.

-Raise Colt Cabana's technical to 85 and overness to 71.

To answer your question:

yes, the Maximos (Wil and Joel) are Los Dramaticos.

As far as I am aware NXT will be a TV show, while FCW runs house shows. So I'd say leave FCW as developmental and make NXT a TV show.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Delete NWA East and IWC IMO.

Just want to throw a quick note in regarding this... It could change your thinking on the matter:

First, NWA East is running under Pro Wrestling Xpress. Their website can be found here: http://www.nwaeast.com/main.html

Not sure how out of date the ingame data is compared with the info on the site, but they seem to be running 2 shows a month, according to their website. I can look and compare within the next day or two to see how much "overhauling" would need to be done, in order to make it "current."

In the past few months, I have personally overhauled a couple promotions to the best of my ability and at the suggestion of others. The three that I worked on extensively were APW, IWC and MCW. Out of those three, IWC is by far the one that is the most "up to date." If anyone's interested, here is the notes I have regarding what is missing in those promotions:

APW

---

"Internet Sensation" Brandon P.Net (Tweener)

Daniel Torch (Tweener)

D-Unit (Face)

"Texas Hangman" Dalton Frost (Face)

Damien Grundy (Heel)

"Double D" Dave Dutra (Heel)

Dylan Drake (Face)

Greg Hernandez (Heel)

Jesse Jimenez (Heel)

Levi Shapiro (Heel)

Mikey Jay (Face)

Perry Von Vicious (Heel)

Sasha Darevko (Heel)

Shane "Wild" West (Face)

T-Rent (Face)

Will Rood (Face)

Tag teams and stables:

Carnival of Shadows (Corvus, Jeckles, Omega, Darkness)

Suburban Commandos (D-Unit, T-Rent)

Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez)

Managers and valets:

Markus Mac (Rik Luxury) (Heel)

Matthew Theall (Perry Von Vicious & Damien Grundy) (Heel)

Darkness (The Carnival of Shadows) (Heel)

"Big" Steve Anthony (Billy Blade) (Heel)

Title Update:

Unified APW/VPW Tag-Team Champs: Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez)

IWC

---

Bobby Beverly/Nicki Valentino "The One Nighters" - IWC Tag Team Champs

David R. DiMera

Chest Flexor

Corey Futuristic

Bronco McBride

Matt Segaris

Tyler Stone

Aiden Veil

Staff

-----

Pedro Deluca - Ring Announcer

Justin Plummer - Color

Troy Davis - Ref

Timmy Richards - Ref

MCW

---

Cobian

The Bruiser

Napalm Bomb

Chris Clow

Oliver Grimsly

Cole Callaway

Nathan Crown

G-Fed - Tag Champ "Fed Up"

C-Fed - Tag Champ "Fed Up"

Drolix - Tag Team "Black Wallstreet"

Marcus Streets - Tag Team "Black Wallstreet"

Hoss Hagood - Tag Team "Country Strong"

Kevin Chesney - Tag Team "Country Strong"

Zachary Daniels

Hokus

JP Callahan

Jessika - MGR: Ronnie Zukko (Jessie Kaye)

On Game, Not on InGame Roster

-----------------------------

Sami Callihan (3 promotions)

Alex Colon (3 promotions)

Staff: http://www.marylandwrestling.com/mcw/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=99&Itemid=73

The thing is, if we want to remove a promotion or two in favor of other promotions, I would think we would want to remove the ones that are the most "inaccurate," as opposed to one that is significantly more accurate than ones that we're not removing.

Finally, reagrding WWE/NXT/FCW... The problem with making NXT the "Developmental" while making FCW the "Training Camp" is the fact that you cannot book the developmental territories. Personally, I think NXT should be a show that the player can book, meaning it's workers have to be on the main roster, which is whay I suggested removing the RAW/SD/NXT split and just making a split called "Main Roster" (whch would be anyone on RAW and SD) and another split called "NXT." This would allow the user to separate the workers that work on NXT from the Main Roster workers, without having to scroll through 135(or whatever it is) workers to book an NXT show. IMO, it also makes the most sense,as it looks like the "Brand Split" between Raw and SmackDown is pretty much over anyway.

Just figured I'd chime in with that info, before we made a decision... You could make NXT the developmental territory, I suppose... But you wouldn't be able to book the show in that scenario...

-Bill

Guest Team 720

Just want to throw a quick note in regarding this... It could change your thinking on the matter:

First, NWA East is running under Pro Wrestling Xpress. Their website can be found here: http://www.nwaeast.com/main.html

Not sure how out of date the ingame data is compared with the info on the site, but they seem to be running 2 shows a month, according to their website. I can look and compare within the next day or two to see how much "overhauling" would need to be done, in order to make it "current."

In the past few months, I have personally overhauled a couple promotions to the best of my ability and at the suggestion of others. The three that I worked on extensively were APW, IWC and MCW. Out of those three, IWC is by far the one that is the most "up to date." If anyone's interested, here is the notes I have regarding what is missing in those promotions:

APW

---

Daniel Torch (Tweener)

D-Unit (Face)

Damien Grundy (Heel)

Dylan Drake (Face)

Greg Hernandez (Heel)

Jesse Jimenez (Heel)

Levi Shapiro (Heel)

Mikey Jay (Face)

Perry Von Vicious (Heel)

Sasha Darevko (Heel)

Shane "Wild" West (Face)

T-Rent (Face)

Will Rood (Face)

Tag teams and stables:

Managers and valets:

Title Update:

Unified APW/VPW Tag-Team Champs: Dos Perfectos (Greg Hernandez 'Y' Jesse Jimenez)

IWC

---

David R. DiMera

Chest Flexor

Corey Futuristic

Bronco McBride

Matt Segaris

Tyler Stone

Aiden Veil

Staff

-----

Justin Plummer - Color

Troy Davis - Ref

Timmy Richards - Ref

MCW

---

Cobian

The Bruiser

Napalm Bomb

Chris Clow

Oliver Grimsly

Cole Callaway

Nathan Crown

Zachary Daniels

Hokus

JP Callahan

Staff: http://www.marylandw...id=99&Itemid=73

The thing is, if we want to remove a promotion or two in favor of other promotions, I would think we would want to remove the ones that are the most "inaccurate," as opposed to one that is significantly more accurate than ones that we're not removing.

Finally, reagrding WWE/NXT/FCW... The problem with making NXT the "Developmental" while making FCW the "Training Camp" is the fact that you cannot book the developmental territories. Personally, I think NXT should be a show that the player can book, meaning it's workers have to be on the main roster, which is whay I suggested removing the RAW/SD/NXT split and just making a split called "Main Roster" (whch would be anyone on RAW and SD) and another split called "NXT." This would allow the user to separate the workers that work on NXT from the Main Roster workers, without having to scroll through 135(or whatever it is) workers to book an NXT show. IMO, it also makes the most sense,as it looks like the "Brand Split" between Raw and SmackDown is pretty much over anyway.

Just figured I'd chime in with that info, before we made a decision... You could make NXT the developmental territory, I suppose... But you wouldn't be able to book the show in that scenario...

-Bill

I personally do not see a reason to keep NWA-E in the game. Nobody really follows that promotion on here at all. Maybe another we can look to removing is also NWA-A. I know someone use to follow that pretty religiously but he has not posted for sometime.

Speed:

93: Dragon Kid, Sin Cara

92: Masato Yoshino

91: Evan Bourne, PAC

90:

89: Ricochet

88: Rich Swann

87: CIMA, El Generico, Player Dos

86: AJ Styles, Flip Kendrick, Low Ki, Nick Jackson, Ryo Jimmy Saito, Samuray Del Sol, Susumu Yokosuka

85: Seth Rollins

84: AR Fox, Chris Sabin, Justin Gabriel, Scott Lost

83: Austin Aries, BxB Hulk, Matt Jackson, Rey Mysterio

82: Davey Richards, Jay Lethal, Kazarian

81: Genki Horiguchi, Hunico, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam, Scorpio Sky

80:

79: Louis Lyndon, Trent Barreta

78: Alex Shelley, Christopher Daniels, Naruki Doi, Sean Waltman, Zema Ion

77: Daniel Bryan, Eddie Edwards, TJ Perkins, Zokre

76: B-Boy, Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander, Chris Kadillak, Chuck Taylor, Delirious, Eric Young, Excalibur, Jeff Hardy, Jesse Sorensen, Jigsaw, Kenny King, Mike Cruz, Phoenix Star, R-Truth, Tyson Kidd, Willie Mack

75: Joseph Mercury

74: Akira Tozawa, Antonio Cesaro, Mark Briscoe, Rocky Romero, Shelton Benjamin, Xavier Woods

73: Dolph Ziggler, Johnny Yuma, Primo

72: Bo Dallas, Jay Briscoe, Mike Dalton

71: Alberto Del Rio, Brad Maddox, Brian Cage-Taylor, Famous B, Gail Kim, JTG, Joey Ryan, Kassius Ohno, Kid Kash, Masaaki Mochizuki, Sarah Stock, Stalker Ichikawa, Yoshi Tatsu

70: Gamma

69: Alex Reynolds, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Goodtime, Robbie E

68: Epico, Peter Avalon, Ricardo Rodriguez, Uhaa Nation

67: AJ Lee, John Silver, Shawn Michaels, Soldier Ant, Super Dragon

66: Jey Uso, Johnny Gargano, Kevin Steen, Leo Kruger, Sofia Cortez

65: Roderick Strong

64: Kyle Matthews, Mike Mondo, Richie Steamboat, Ryan Taylor

63: Arik Cannon, Caleb Konley, Mickie James

62: Adam Cole, Andy Ridge, Brad Allen, Jimmy Uso, Kyle O'Reilly, Kurt Angle

61: Christian, Harlem Bravado, Naomi Night, Zack Ryder

60: SHINGO

59: Corey Graves, James Storm, Kelly Kelly, Nick Rogers, Pinkie Sanchez, Truth Martini

58: Alex Silva, Eve Torres, Heath Slater, Sabu

57: Brutus Magnus, Rick Victor

56: Christina Von Eerie, Derrick Bateman, Matt Taven, Ricky Reyes, Samoa Joe

55: Byron Saxton, Matt Striker

54: Brock Lesnar, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, D'Angelo Dinero, Layla El, Sami Callihan, Scott Reed, YAMATO

53: Johnny Curtis, Michael Elgin, Player Uno, Ray Rosas, Ted DiBiase, The Miz

52: Bobby Fish, Prince Nana

51: Archibald Peck, Jon Davis, Lancelot Bravado, Natalya Neidhart, Rosita

50: Mr. Ernesto Osiris

49: Bray Wyatt, Candice LeRae, Hernandez, Jason Jordan, Miss Tessmacher, Val Kabious

48: Al Snow, CJ Parker, Grizzly Redwood, Sakamoto

47: Alicia Fox, Brodie Lee, Gunner

46: Alex Riley, Leakee, Madison Rayne, Tamina Snuka

45: Conor O'Brian, Drew McIntyre, Tara

44: Dean Ambrose, Garett Bischoff, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Velvet Sky, Winter

43: Beth Phoenix, Bobby Roode, Tyler Reks

42: Rhett Titus, Tenille

41: Charlie Haas, John Cena, Nigel McGuinness

40:

39: Crimson, Edge, Garrett Dylan, Jinder Mahal

38: Steve Corino, Tommaso Ciampa

37: Aiden English, Briley Pierce, Dante Dash, Matt Morgan, Michael McGillicutty, Mr. Anderson

36: Kenneth Cameron

35: Shane Hagadorn

34: Muhammed Lawal, ODB, Undertaker

33:

32: Austin Draven, Mike Bennett, Trish Stratus

31: Brodus Clay, Camacho, Kharma, Percy Watson, Randy Orton, Ryback, Santino Marella, Wade Barrett

30:

29: Abraham Washington, Audrey Marie, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Jake Manning, Jeff Jarrett, Kaitlyn

28: Alexander Rusev, Booker T, Douglas Williams, Raquel Diaz, William Regal

27: DT Porter, Mason Ryan, Paige

26: David Otunga, Derek Foore, Marcus Anthony

25: Sting

24: Abyss, Aksana, Bob Evans, Hector Guerrero

23: The Rock

22: Ahtu, Kane,

21: Finlay, Triple H

20:

19: Big E Langston, Big Show, Devon, Rhino, Titus O'Neil

18: Buggy, Robbie T

17: Caylee Turner, Ezekiel Jackson, Mick Foley, Tensai

16: James Bronson, Rosa Mendes

15:

14: Adam Mercer, Bully Ray, Jake Carter, Jerry Lawler

13: Colin Cassady, Jesse James, Martin Stone

12: John Laurinaitis, Reby Sky, Taz

11:

10:

9: Erick Rowan

8: Larry Dallas, Mr. McMahon, Ric Flair

7: Eli Cottonwood, Kevin Nash

6: Mark Henry

5: Eric Bischoff

4: Steve Austin

3: Bret Hart, Cameron Lynn, Dusty Rhodes, Stephanie McMahon

2: Hulk Hogan, Summer Rae, Theodore Long, Vickie Guerrero

1: Jeremy Borash, Lilian Garcia, Linda McMahon, Paul Heyman, The Great Khali

0: Jim Cornette

Technical:

93: Daniel Bryan

89: William Regal, Nigel McGuinness

88: Davey Richards, Douglas Williams, Kassius Ohno, Kurt Angle

87: Alex Shelley

86: Antonio Cesaro, Austin Aries, CM Punk

85:

84: Soldier Ant

83: Christopher Daniels, Roderick Strong

82: Chris Jericho, Delirious, Low Ki, Masaaki Mochizuki

81: Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Eddie Edwards, Finlay, Susumu Yokosuka, TJ Perkins, Tyson Kidd

80: Samoa Joe

79: AJ Styles, Grizzly Redwood, Joey Ryan, Mike Mondo, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels

78: Charlie Haas, Jack Swagger, Kenny King, Kyle O'Reilly, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin

77: Al Snow, Arik Cannon, El Generico, Jay Lethal, Kevin Steen, Natalya Neidhart, Scott Lost, Steve Corino

76: Kazarian, Adam Cole, Rocky Romero

75: Matt Striker, Rhett Titus

74: Alberto Del Rio, Bobby Roode, Bo Dallas, Cedric Alexander, Gail Kim, Jeff Jarrett, Jesse Sorensen, Kid Kash, Michael McGillicutty, Ryo Jimmy Saito, Tommaso Ciampa, Zema Ion

73: Chuck Taylor, Derrick Bateman, Jay Briscoe, Justin Gabriel, Naruki Doi, Richie Steamboat, Sami Callihan, Ted DiBiase, Triple H, YAMATO

72: Beth Phoenix, Edge, Jigsaw, Johnny Curtis

71: B-Boy, CIMA, Evan Bourne, Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Gargano, Pinkie Sanchez, Ricky Reyes, Tenille

70: Yoshi Tatsu

69: Bobby Fish, Brock Lesnar, Brutus Magnus, Chris Sabin, Corey Graves, Dean Ambrose, James Storm, Mark Briscoe, Matt Jackson, Ryan Taylor, Wade Barrett

68: Caprice Coleman, Derek Foore, Drew McIntyre, James Bronson, Player Uno, Scorpio Sky, Super Dragon, Xavier Woods, Zack Ryder

67: Akira Tozawa, Caleb Konley, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston, Kyle Matthews, Muhammed Lawal, Nick Rogers, Rich Swann, Ricochet, Sin Cara

66: Eric Young, Genki Horiguchi, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jon Davis, Nick Jackson, Sean Waltman, Taz

65: Hector Guerrero

64: Brian Cage-Taylor, Briley Pierce, Damien Sandow, Gunner, Jake Manning, John Cena, Kharma, Michael Elgin, Ric Flair, Samuray Del Sol, Sarah Stock, Trent Barreta

63: Bret Hart, D'Angelo Dinero, Leo Kruger, Tyler Reks

62: BxB Hulk, Joseph Mercury, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Sheamus

61: Brad Allen, Conor O'Brian, Crimson, Masato Yoshino, Mike Dalton, Primo, R-Truth

60: Andy Ridge, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, Tara

59: AJ Lee, Archibald Peck, AR Fox, Brad Maddox, CJ Parker, Dragon Kid, PAC, Peter Avalon, Rick Victor, Winter

58: Alex Silva, Jason Jordan, Louis Lyndon, Matt Taven, Rob Van Dam, Robbie E, SHINGO, Tensai, Willie Mack

57: Bob Evans, Epico, Excalibur

56: Darren Young, Harlem Bravado, Jake Carter, Jeff Hardy, John Laurinaitis, John Silver

55:

54: Eve Torres, Mr. Anderson, ODB, Ricardo Rodriguez, Shane Hagadorn, Sofia Cortez, The Miz

53: Alicia Fox, Booker T, Lancelot Bravado, Mike Cruz

52: Alex Riley, Layla El, Phoenix Star, Undertaker

51: Alexander Rusev, Jinder Mahal, Johnny Goodtime, Kenneth Cameron, Player Dos, Uhaa Nation, Zokre

50:

49: Adam Mercer, Alex Reynolds, Byron Saxton, Famous B, Garett Bischoff, Garrett Dylan, Madison Rayne, Rosita

48: Aksana, Brodie Lee, Dante Dash, Ray Rosas

47: Gamma, Jimmy Uso, Hernandez, Namoi Night

46: Aiden English, Jey Uso, Mickie James, Mike Bennett, Paige, Sakamoto, Truth Martini

45:

44: Austin Draven, Jerry Lawler, Johnny Yuma, Percy Watson, Rosa Mendes, Val Kabious

43: Leakee

42: Camacho, Tamina Snuka

41: Rhino, Sabu, Scott Reed

40:

39: JTG, Matt Morgan, Prince Nana, Velvet Sky

38: Candice LeRae, Sting

37: Christina Von Eerie, Miss Tessmacher, Stalker Ichikawa

36: Audrey Marie, Brodus Clay, Chris Kadillak

35:

34: Big Show, Bray Wyatt, David Otunga, Kaitlyn, Kane, The Rock

33: Raquel Diaz

32: Ahtu, Big E Langston, Ryback

31: Flip Kendrick

30: DT Porter, Martin Stone

29: Abyss, Bully Ray, Trish Stratus

28: Kelly Kelly

27: Steve Austin

26:

25:

24: Abraham Washington, Caylee Turner, Mason Ryan

23:

22:

21: Buggy, Devon, Ezekiel Jackson, Mick Foley, Robbie T

20:

19: Colin Cassady, Marcus Anthony

18:

17: Hornswoggle

16: Jesse James, Mark Henry

15:

14: Larry Dallas

13: Mr. McMahon, Titus O'Neil

12: Dusty Rhodes, Hulk Hogan

11: Erick Rowan, Kevin Nash

10: Eric Bischoff

7: Reby Sky

6: Cameron Lynn, Stephanie McMahon

5:

4: Summer Rae, Theodore Long, Vickie Guerrero

3: Eli Cottonwood, Paul Heyman, The Great Khali

2: Jeremy Borash, Lilian Garcia, Linda McMahon

0: Jim Cornette

APW

---

Daniel Torch (Tweener)

D-Unit (Face)

Damien Grundy (Heel)

Dylan Drake (Face)

Greg Hernandez (Heel)

Jesse Jimenez (Heel)

Levi Shapiro (Heel)

Mikey Jay (Face)

Perry Von Vicious (Heel)

Sasha Darevko (Heel)

Shane "Wild" West (Face)

T-Rent (Face)

Will Rood (Face)

Tag teams and stables:

Managers and valets:

Title Update:

IWC

---

David R. DiMera

Chest Flexor

Corey Futuristic

Bronco McBride

Matt Segaris

Tyler Stone

Aiden Veil

Staff

-----

Justin Plummer - Color

Troy Davis - Ref

Timmy Richards - Ref

MCW

---

Cobian

The Bruiser

Napalm Bomb

Chris Clow

Oliver Grimsly

Cole Callaway

Nathan Crown

Zachary Daniels

Hokus

JP Callahan

-Bill

I personally do not see a reason to keep NWA-E in the game. Nobody really follows that promotion on here at all. Maybe another we can look to removing is also NWA-A. I know someone use to follow that pretty religiously but he has not posted for sometime.

NWA East, while it may (or may not, depending on if the site is up-to-date) be running regularly, it simply isn't a relevant promotion. Why keep something in that will take a lot of work to overhaul, a lot of work to maintain (due to people needing to go out of the way to find the product, if possible to find at all online), when we could easily substitute it for a relevant, easily accessible promotion like R-Pro, Extreme Rising, etc.

BTW, Cobian of MCW is in the game, as Eric Cobian.

Make the Shane Shamrock Cup a large event.

ECWA update:

-Mr. Ooh La La is the current ECWA Mid Atlantic Champion. Lower his wages to 9,000.

-Add the TWA Heavyweight Championship to ECWA. 11 prestige. Chris Wylde is champ.

-Raise the ECWA Super 8's prestige to 40.

-Raise the ECWA/TWA Unified Tag Team Championship's prestige to 25.

-Add the ECWA K-Cup. Tag Team, 15 prestige. Sam Shields/Chris Rockwell are champs.

Make ECWA small, 78 PI. Raise their risk to 66.

The following guys need to be moved to the main event:

Anthony Nese

Josh Daniels

Papadon (Raise his overness to 42. Gimmick: Arrogant)

Tomasso Chiampa

Upper mid card:

Aden Chambers

Ahtu

Alex Reynolds (Raise his overness to 35)

Azrieal

Bandido Jr.

Bobby Shields (Raise his overness to 16)

Breaker Morant (Raise his overness to 26. Make him a heel.)

Bryan Logan (Raise his overness to 30)

Chris Rockwell (Raise his overness to 28)

Damian Dragon (Raise his overness to 33)

John Silver (Raise his overness to 35)

Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian (Raise his overness to 26)

Kid America (Rename to Mike Kehner. He is wrestling unmasked now)

Matt Logan (Raise his overness to 29)

Matt Saigon (Raise his overness to 34)

Mr. Ooh La La

Sam Shields (Raise his overness to 28)

Shockwave the Robot

Mid card:

Chris Wylde (Raise his overness to 20. Check SS Look.)

Danny E

K-Murda

K-Pusha

Matt Burns

Add a stable called Blackheart: Breaker Morant (leader), Sam Shields, Chris Rockwell. I will provide stats for the manager Joel Blackhart in the coming days.

Edited by KrisClassic

Just wanted to make a quick note...

I'm currenlty working on overhauling the sponsors and pretty much have all of the "math work" done. I still need to input the correct numbers that my new chart has created and assign names and slogans to those inputs, but the hard part was balancing the math and that, as I said is done.

The new sponsors file will have 280 sponsors in it, where the current one has 263... While it's only adding 17 sponsors, I think it's a lot better model than the one in the game currently.

Most of the sponsors (as in the names you see and the slogans) will remain the same, but, with 17 more slots opening, there will obviously be a few new ones.

I see no reason why this wouldn't be ready to go in time for the August Update, but am not going to promise it until it is 100% complete and implemented. I'm actually building the new file from scratch so that, if for some reason it isn't done, the current file will still be included with the updates until it's done.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest Team 720

APW

---

Daniel Torch (Tweener)

D-Unit (Face)

Damien Grundy (Heel)

Dylan Drake (Face)

Greg Hernandez (Heel)

Jesse Jimenez (Heel)

Levi Shapiro (Heel)

Mikey Jay (Face)

Perry Von Vicious (Heel)

Sasha Darevko (Heel)

Shane "Wild" West (Face)

T-Rent (Face)

Will Rood (Face)

Tag teams and stables:

Managers and valets:

Title Update:

IWC

---

David R. DiMera

Chest Flexor

Corey Futuristic

Bronco McBride

Matt Segaris

Tyler Stone

Aiden Veil

Staff

-----

Justin Plummer - Color

Troy Davis - Ref

Timmy Richards - Ref

MCW

---

Cobian

The Bruiser

Napalm Bomb

Chris Clow

Oliver Grimsly

Cole Callaway

Nathan Crown

Zachary Daniels

Hokus

JP Callahan

The Bruiser is in the game unless it is a different guy that is now in MCW.

R-Pro's roster (based on the first few shows)

Main Event:

Harry Smith

Rhino

Upper Midcard:

Angel Williams

Jay Bradley

Robert Anthony

Shawn Daivari

Shelly Martinez

The Shiek

Midcard:

Acid Jaz

Arya Daivari

Epic(Aaron Epic)

Lince Dorado

Marshe Rockett

Matt Cross

Melanie Cruise

Mr. 450

Ricochet

Suge(Sugar Dunkerton)

Lower Midcard:

Ace Hawkins

ACH

Ashton Vuitton (NOT in the game)

Cedric Alexander

Gringo Loco

Heros

Jocephus Brody (NOT in the game)

John Skyler (NOT in the game)

Serenity

Steven Walters

Taylor Made

ThunderKitty

Opener:

Aida Marie

Chris Hall

Lucy Mendez

Manager:

D'arcy Dixon manages Mr. 450

Nikki St. John manages Melanie Cruise and Taylor Made

Rinaldo Piven (NOT in the game) manages The Sheik

I am not exactly sure on the positions, dispositions, stats (for those not in) and gimmicks so if anyone has better suggestions.

EDIT: Speed and Technical Ladder edits. I bolded my suggestions

Speed:

93: Dragon Kid, Sin Cara

92: Masato Yoshino

91: PAC

90: Ricochet

89: Evan Bourne

88: Rich Swann

87: CIMA, El Generico, Player Dos

86: AJ Styles, Flip Kendrick, Low Ki, Nick Jackson, Samuray Del Sol

85: Seth Rollins

84: AR Fox, Chris Sabin, Justin Gabriel, Rob Van Dam, Scott Lost

83: Austin Aries, Matt Jackson

82: Davey Richards, Jay Lethal, Kazarian, Louis Lyndon

81: Hunico, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Scorpio Sky, Zokre

80: BxB Hulk, Phoenix Star

79: Trent Barreta

78: Alex Shelley, Christopher Daniels, Delirious, Naruki Doi, Sean Waltman, Zema Ion

77: Daniel Bryan, Eddie Edwards, Jeff Hardy, TJ Perkins, Tyson Kidd

76: Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander, Chris Kadillak, Excalibur, Jesse Sorensen, Jigsaw, Kenny King, Mike Cruz, R-Truth, Willie Mack

75: Chuck Taylor, Kid Kash, Ryo Jimmy Saito

74: Akira Tozawa, Antonio Cesaro, Genki Horiguchi, Mark Briscoe, Rocky Romero, Shelton Benjamin, Xavier Woods

73: Dolph Ziggler, Johnny Yuma, Primo, Susumu Yokosuka

72: Bo Dallas, Jay Briscoe, Mike Dalton

71: Alberto Del Rio, B-Boy, Brad Maddox, Brian Cage-Taylor, Famous B, Gail Kim, Joey Ryan, Kassius Ohno, Masaaki Mochizuki, Sarah Stock, Yoshi Tatsu

70: Gamma, Ricardo Rodriguez

69: Alex Reynolds, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Goodtime, Robbie E

68: Epico, Eric Young, Peter Avalon, Uhaa Nation

67: AJ Lee, John Silver, Joseph Mercury, JTG, Shawn Michaels, Soldier Ant

66: Jey Uso, Johnny Gargano, Kevin Steen, Leo Kruger, Sofia Cortez

65: Roderick Strong

64: Kurt Angle, Kyle Matthews, Mike Mondo, Richie Steamboat, Ryan Taylor

63: Arik Cannon, Caleb Konley, Mickie James, Stalker Ichikawa

62: Adam Cole, Andy Ridge, Brad Allen, Jimmy Uso, Kyle O'Reilly

61: Christian, Harlem Bravado, Naomi Night, Zack Ryder

60: SHINGO

59: Corey Graves, James Storm, Kelly Kelly, Nick Rogers, Pinkie Sanchez, Truth Martini

58: Alex Silva, Eve Torres, Heath Slater, Sabu

57: Rick Victor, Super Dragon

56: Christina Von Eerie, Derrick Bateman, Matt Taven, Ricky Reyes, Samoa Joe

55: Byron Saxton, Matt Striker

54: Brock Lesnar, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, D'Angelo Dinero, Layla El, Sami Callihan, Scott Reed, YAMATO

53: Johnny Curtis, Michael Elgin, Player Uno, Ray Rosas, The Miz

52: Bobby Fish, Brutus Magnus

51: Archibald Peck, Jon Davis, Lancelot Bravado, Natalya Neidhart, Rosita

50: Mr. Ernesto Osiris

49: Bray Wyatt, Candice LeRae, Hernandez, Jason Jordan, Miss Tessmacher, Val Kabious

48: Al Snow, CJ Parker, Grizzly Redwood, Sakamoto

47: Alicia Fox

46: Alex Riley, Leakee, Madison Rayne, Tamina Snuka, Tyler Reks

45: Tara, Ted DiBiase

44: Dean Ambrose, Garett Bischoff, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Velvet Sky, Winter

43: Beth Phoenix, Bobby Roode

42: Rhett Titus, Tenille

41: Charlie Haas, Matt Morgan, Prince Nana

40: Conor O'Brian, Drew McIntyre,

39: Crimson, Edge, Garrett Dylan, Jinder Mahal, John Cena

38: Brodie Lee, Gunner, Tommaso Ciampa

37: Aiden English, Briley Pierce, Dante Dash, Mr. Anderson

36: Kenneth Cameron, Nigel McGuinness

35: Shane Hagadorn

34: Muhammed Lawal, ODB

33: Steve Corino

32: Aksana, Austin Draven, Michael McGillicutty, Mike Bennett, Trish Stratus

31: Camacho, Douglas Williams, Kharma, Percy Watson, Randy Orton, Santino Marella

30: Kaitlyn

29: Abraham Washington, Audrey Marie, Brodus Clay, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Jake Manning, Jeff Jarrett, Undertaker

28: Alexander Rusev, Raquel Diaz

27: DT Porter, Mason Ryan, Paige, William Regal

26: Booker T, David Otunga, Derek Foore, Marcus Anthony, Wade Barrett

25: Ryback, Sting

24: Abyss, Bob Evans, Hector Guerrero

23: The Rock

22: Ahtu, Kane

21: Finlay, Triple H

20:

19: Big E Langston, Big Show, Devon, Rhino, Titus O'Neil

18: Buggy, Robbie T

17: Caylee Turner, Ezekiel Jackson, Mick Foley, Tensai

16: James Bronson, Rosa Mendes

15:

14: Adam Mercer, Bully Ray, Jake Carter, Jerry Lawler

13: Colin Cassady, Jesse James, Martin Stone

12: John Laurinaitis, Reby Sky

11:

10: Taz

9: Erick Rowan

8: Larry Dallas, Mr. McMahon, Ric Flair

7: Kevin Nash

6: Cameron Lynn, Mark Henry

5: Eric Bischoff

4: Eli Cottonwood, Steve Austin

3: Bret Hart, Dusty Rhodes, Stephanie McMahon

2: Hulk Hogan, Jeremy Borash, Summer Rae, Theodore Long, Vickie Guerrero

1: Jim Cornette, Lilian Garcia, Linda McMahon, Paul Heyman, The Great Khali

Technical:

93: Daniel Bryan

92: William Regal

88: Davey Richards, Douglas Williams, Kassius Ohno, Kurt Angle

87: Antonio Cesaro, Alex Shelley, CM Punk

86: Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness

85: Low Ki

84: Soldier Ant

83: Christopher Daniels, Roderick Strong

82: Chris Jericho, Delirious

81: Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Eddie Edwards, Finlay, Susumu Yokosuka, TJ Perkins, Tyson Kidd

80: Masaaki Mochizuki, Samoa Joe

79: AJ Styles, Grizzly Redwood, Joey Ryan, Mike Mondo, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels

78: Charlie Haas, Jack Swagger, Kenny King, Kyle O'Reilly, Shelton Benjamin

77: Al Snow, Arik Cannon, El Generico, Jay Lethal, Kevin Steen, Natalya Neidhart, Scott Lost, Steve Corino

76: Kazarian, Adam Cole, Rocky Romero

75: Matt Striker, Rhett Titus

74: Alberto Del Rio, Bobby Roode, Bo Dallas, Cedric Alexander, Gail Kim, Jeff Jarrett, Jesse Sorensen, Kid Kash, Michael McGillicutty, Ryo Jimmy Saito, Tommaso Ciampa, Zema Ion

73: Chuck Taylor, Derrick Bateman, Jay Briscoe, Justin Gabriel, Naruki Doi, Richie Steamboat, Sami Callihan, Ted DiBiase, Triple H, YAMATO

72: Beth Phoenix, Edge, Jigsaw, Johnny Curtis, Rey Mysterio

71: B-Boy, CIMA, Jimmy Jacobs, Johnny Gargano, Pinkie Sanchez, Ricky Reyes, Tenille

70: Yoshi Tatsu

69: Bobby Fish, Brock Lesnar, Brutus Magnus, Chris Sabin, Corey Graves, Dean Ambrose, James Storm, Mark Briscoe, Matt Jackson, Ryan Taylor, Wade Barrett

68: Caprice Coleman, Derek Foore, Drew McIntyre, James Bronson, Player Uno, Scorpio Sky, Super Dragon, Xavier Woods, Zack Ryder

67: Akira Tozawa, Caleb Konley, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston, Kyle Matthews, Muhammed Lawal, Nick Rogers, Rich Swann, Ricochet, Sin Cara

66: Eric Young, Genki Horiguchi, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jon Davis, Nick Jackson, Sean Waltman, Taz

65: Hector Guerrero

64: Brian Cage-Taylor, Briley Pierce, Damien Sandow, Gunner, Jake Manning, John Cena, Kharma, Michael Elgin, Ric Flair, Samuray Del Sol, Sarah Stock, Trent Barreta

63: Bret Hart, D'Angelo Dinero, Evan Bourne, Leo Kruger, Tyler Reks

62: BxB Hulk, Joseph Mercury, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Sheamus

61: Brad Allen, Conor O'Brian, Crimson, Masato Yoshino, Mike Dalton, Primo, R-Truth

60: Andy Ridge, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, Tara

59: AJ Lee, Archibald Peck, AR Fox, Brad Maddox, CJ Parker, Dragon Kid, PAC, Peter Avalon, Rick Victor, Winter

58: Alex Silva, Jason Jordan, Matt Taven, Rob Van Dam, Robbie E, SHINGO, Tensai, Willie Mack

57: Bob Evans, Epico, Excalibur

56: Darren Young, Harlem Bravado, Jake Carter, Jeff Hardy, John Laurinaitis, John Silver

55: The Miz

54: Eve Torres, Mr. Anderson, ODB, Ricardo Rodriguez, Shane Hagadorn, Sofia Cortez

53: Alicia Fox, Booker T, Lancelot Bravado, Mike Cruz

52: Alex Riley, Layla El

51: Alexander Rusev, Johnny Goodtime, Kenneth Cameron, Player Dos, Uhaa Nation

50:

49: Adam Mercer, Alex Reynolds, Byron Saxton, Famous B, Garett Bischoff, Garrett Dylan, Madison Rayne, Rosita

48: Brodie Lee, Dante Dash, Ray Rosas, Undertaker

47: Gamma, Jimmy Uso, Hernandez, Namoi Night

46: Aiden English, Jey Uso, Jinder Mahal, Mickie James, Mike Bennett, Paige, Phoenix Star, Sakamoto, Truth Martini

45: Louis Lyndon, Zokre

44: Aksana, Austin Draven, Jerry Lawler, Johnny Yuma, Rosa Mendes, Val Kabious

43: Leakee, Percy Watson

42: Camacho, Tamina Snuka

41: Rhino, Sabu, Scott Reed

40: Sting

39: JTG, Matt Morgan, Prince Nana, Velvet Sky

38: Candice LeRae

37: Christina Von Eerie, Miss Tessmacher, Stalker Ichikawa

36: Audrey Marie, Brodus Clay, Chris Kadillak

35: Kaitlyn,

34: Bray Wyatt, Kane, The Rock

33: Raquel Diaz

32: Ahtu, Big E Langston

31: Flip Kendrick

30: Big Show, DT Porter, Martin Stone, Ryback

29: David Otunga, Trish Stratus

28: Abyss, Bully Ray,Kelly Kelly

27: Steve Austin

26: Abraham Washington

25:

24: Caylee Turner

23: Mason Ryan

22:

21: Buggy, Devon, Ezekiel Jackson,

20:

19: Colin Cassady, Marcus Anthony

18: Mick Foley

17: Hornswoggle, Robbie T

16: Jesse James, Mark Henry

15: Mr. McMahon, Reby Sky

14: Larry Dallas

13: Cameron Lynn, Titus O'Neil

12: Dusty Rhodes, Hulk Hogan

11: Erick Rowan, Kevin Nash

10: Eric Bischoff

7: Eli Cottonwood,

6: Stephanie McMahon

5:

4: Summer Rae, Theodore Long, Vickie Guerrero

3: Jim Cornette, Paul Heyman, The Great Khali

2: Jeremy Borash, Lilian Garcia, Linda McMahon

0:

Edited by Team 720

Rename Derek Foore to Chad Baxter.

And Marcus Anthony is Lincoln Broderick now.

Edit: - Add Stefan Hackelberg as an alter-ego for 2-Face, raise Wayne Mattei's stiffness to 75, his selling to 60, Tyler Bateman's stiffness to 60, and Funny Bone's stiffness to 60.

Edit: Add CJ Banks.

Name: CJ Banks

Short Name: CJ Banks

Birth Month: October

Weight: Lightweight

Gimmick: Cocky

Disposition: Heel

Brawling: 63

Speed: 79

Tech: 74

Stiffness: 66

Sell: 78

Over: 27

Charisma: 76

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 100

Nationality: British

Primary Finisher: Flying Knee Strike(Top Rope Standing)

Secondary Finisher: Texas Cloverleaf(Submission)

Tick Superstar Look, Fonz Factor, High Spots

Alter Egos: Juice, C-Juice, CJ Juice.

Pictures: http://www.gpwrestling.org.uk/images/roster_banks.jpg, http://cagematch.net/site/main/img/portrait/00004991.jpg

Will edit in more wrestlers to be added into the game later.

Edit: Add Aaron Arbo.

Name: Aaron Arbo

Short Name: Aaron Arbo

Birth Month: Don't Know.

Gimmick: Cocky

Brawling: 62

Speed: 72

Tech: 69

Stiffness: 40

Sell: 73

Over: 20

Charisma: 64

Attitude: 100

Behavior: 100

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: Gay-Basher(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Gay-Basher(Impact)

Tick Superstar Look, High Spots.

Pictures: http://www.cagematch.net/site/main/img/portrait/00007225.jpg, http://www.indywrestlingnews.com/database/images/wrestlers/1256087565aaron-arbo.jpg

New pictures of Aaron Stride: http://getlostphotography.smugmug.com/Other/2011-10-22-IWF-Tournamnet-of/i-LgFknm2/1/L/DPP0189-L.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/Jdgvs.jpg

Check menacing for Abbadon.

Add El Goochador and Feminem to Adam Gooch's alter egos.

Edit: Alex Lunar should have loyalties with Lucifer and Joe Thunder as they trained him.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest Team 720

According to an interesting post on luchablog, The Nosawa/Io Shirai drug bust was apprently set up by Sugi San who was acting for AAA. I would add a hatred between Nosawa and Sugi, a dislike between Shirai and Sugi, lower Shirai's behavior to 80, lower NOSAWA's behavior to 70 and lower Sugi's behavior to 75.

Sugi's primary finisher should be Cielo Perfecto Uno an impact move and Lightning Strike a top rope move.

Edited by Team 720

Well, a new post came in so I'm just going to add a new post instead of editing my first one, then if anything new comes up I'll edit this one.

Black Metal should have loyalties with El Hijo del Gladiador and Lasser. He should also have Alexander Brute and Alexander The Brute as alter-egos.

Edit: Add Omen.

Name: Omen

Short Name: Omen

Weight: Heavyweight

Gimmick: Monster

Brawling: 70

Speed: 21

Tech: 35

Stiffness: 66

Sell: 52

Over: 13

Charisma: 53

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Nationality: Dublin, Ireland is where he was born(So European?

Primary Finisher: Black Hole Driver(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Black Hole Driver(Impact)

Tick High Spots, Menacing, he's a promoter(so booker, and possibly trainer)

Pictures: OMEN aka Joe Cabray

Add Joey Cabray as an alter-ego. Loyalties with Blake Norton and Lee Butler if they are in the game.

Edit: Add Dragan Okic.

Name: Dragan Okic

Short Name: Okic

Weight: Heavyweight

Gimmick: Bad Ass

Disposition: Tweener

Brawling: 62

Speed: 12

Tech: 23

Stiffness: 70

Sell: 64

Over: 10

Charisma: 49

Nationality: European

Primary Finisher: Deadlift German Suplex(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Polish Hammer(Impact)

Tick High Spots, Menacing, and Superstar Look.

Pictures: http://www.flickr.co...pom/4190898234/

Add Ivan Arish and Danijel Okic as alter-egos. Loyalties with Chris Raaber and Michael Kovac.

Edit: I'm forgetting one of the most important things in these new guys, the wages...

CJ Banks and Aaron Arbo should have somewhere between 6,000 and 9,000. Omen and Dragan Okic should have somewhere between 3,000 and 6,000.

Edit: Add Noam Dar.

Name: Noam Dar

Short Name: Noam Dar

Birth Month: July 28th, 1993

Gimmick: Arrogant

Brawling: 39

Speed: 77

Tech: 46

Stiffness: 41

Sell: 67

Over: 18

Charisma: 55

Nationality: Other(He was born in Israel)

Primary Finisher: Jumping Knee To Face(Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Jumping Knee To Face(Impact)

Wage: 6,000

Tick Superstar Look, Fonz Factor.

Pictures: http://britishwrestlingnews.com/bwn/images/stories/noamdar.jpg

Loyalties with Colin McKay, Kid Fite, and Lionheart BCW. I know Lionheart is in the game, but I don't know about the others.

Edit: Add a tag team between Shanna and Nikki Storm called Perfect Storm. 5 exp.

Edit: Add Mark Andrews

Name: Mark Andrews

Short Name: M. Andrews

Birth Month: January 25th, 1992

Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Disposition: Face

Brawling: 32

Speed: 85

Tech: 51

Stiffness: 44

Sell: 70

Over: 21

Charisma: 61

Nationality: British

Primary Finisher: Shooting Star Press(Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Dragon Suplex(Impact)

Wage: 6,000

Tick Superstar Look

Pictures: http://progresswrestling.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/markandrews2-copy.jpg, http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/134/cc576914e23f4edcb72f0f261197e10c/l.jpg(His alter-ego Kid Lightning)

Loyalties with Edd Ferris, Jason Cross, Mike Bird, Zack Sabre Jr. I know Cross and Sabre Jr. are in the game but I don't know about the others.

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest Team 720

I don't see why Jimmy Susumu/Susumu Yokosuka would be more rated than Davey Richards, I on second think a 78 would be fine.

I would also remove him, Dragon Kid, Ryo Jimmy Saito and Genki Horiguchi from DGUSA. Saito and Genki not been active since 2010, Dragon Kid last wrestled for DGUSA in January of last year and Susumu has not been since June of last year.

Age HAGE as an alter ego for Genki Horiguchi, he used the name in PWG's BoLA 200 tournament.

Edit: Raise Super Shiisa's speed to 82.

I think DGUSA should be renamed EVOLVE. EVOLVE runs far more regularly than DGUSA does at this point and Dragon Gate talent have been used less and less with them being used more or less used as special attractions with the exception of the CIMAs, Tozawas and Hulks of the world and the gaijin like Swann and Ricochet.

Edited by Team 720