EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest Team 720

TNA Notes:

- Add Taeler Hendrix

- Change Brooke's Hogan gimmick to authority figure

- Change Karen's Jarrett gimmick to Seductress, after being fired with Jeff, she's no longer a authority figure (and she doesn't show on TV), Brooke is now the new leader of the Knockouts Division

- We should add Claire to the game?

- Add Mason Andrews to Scorpio Sky alter egos.

- Add Lars Only to Johnny Yuma alter egos.

- Maybe add Dakota Darsow

- Add Flip Cassanova to Flip Kendrick alter egos.

- Add Rashad Cameron to Blk Jeez alter egos.

I would not add Dakota Darsow until he is used regularly. I am not sure if that was a one-off appearance on impact after not winning the X-Division tournament. Speaking of Dakota Darsow, both of his finishers are submission holds adopted from his father.

On that note make Sonjay Dutt's primary finisher Moonsault Double Stomp.

Perhaps make Flip Kendrick's primary Shooting Star Senton and his secondary finisher Spiral Tap.

Switch Scorpio Sky's finisher making Ace of Spades (his TKO) his primary finisher and Final answer his secondary finisher.

I for one can vouch to keep Extreme Rising and WXW C4 up-to-date if either is added to the game. WXW C4 has a core of 20 are so regular workers and I can provide stats for all of the ones who are not currently in the game.

-Lower Buff Bagwell's behavior to 64 (after his recent arrest and other reports of bad behavior over the years).

-Lower Serena Deeb's behavior to 78, she was just arrested for boating under the influence (no, not kidding).

-Raise Leonard F. Chikarason's charisma to 76.

-Raise Ares' selling to 68.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's brawl to 56, technical to 91, selling to 84, and charisma to 80.

-Raise Eddie Kingston's technical to 56 and selling to 86. Lower his stiffness to 74.

-Raise Mike Posey's stiffness to 37 and overness to 41. Change his gimmick to Obnoxious.

-Raise Gavin Loudspeaker's talent to 77.

I love Quack, but those stats are simply too high. He shouldn't be higher than Doug Williams, CM Punk, William Regal, Kurt Angle, etc. in tech and he shouldn't be that high in speed either.

I honestly feel like while others are trying to tone stats down, you're inflating some of them...

I think Quacks is great at technical in the lucha style submissions but I think I honestly think 87 is fine.

Angle is at 88 and perhaps should be at 89,

Punk is currently at 86 but I feel he could be at 88.

Regal is at 89 but perhaps could be raised to 90.

Williams is at 88 and I think is fine as is.

Edit: To compare, Daniel Bryan has 93, Davey Richards has an 88, Eddie Edwards has an 81 and Roderick Strong has 83.

Rename Marcus Anthony to Lincoln Broderick

Rename Derek Foore to Chad Baxter.

These were previously mentioned in the thread a page or two before.

Edited by Team 720

Couple of guys to add to ECWA:

Corey Blaze:

Full Name: Corey Blaze

Shortened Name: Blaze

Birth Month: September

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Amercian

Finishers: The Fatal Mistake (Impact) x2

Relationships: Loyalty to Gary Wolfe and The Sandman

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 43

Speed: 52

Technical: 38

Stiffness: 37

Selling: 60

Over: 8

Charisma: 56

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Disposition: Opener Face

Gimmick: Law Enforcer

Other: N/A

Cujo the Hellhound:

Full Name: CUJO the Hellhound

Shortened Name: Cujo

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight

Wage: 6000

Nationality: American

Finishers: Running Powerslam (Impact) x2

Relationships: Loyalty to JT Smith

Alter Egos: Cujo, Cujo the Helldog, David Cruz, Dino Sandoff, Dino Sendoff, Rolling Thunder

Brawl: 58

Speed: 26

Technical: 34

Stiffness: 56

Selling: 55

Over: 20

Charisma: 54

Disposition: Heel Lower Midcarder

Gimmick: Monster

Other: Tick Menacing

Kenny Royal:

Full Name: Kenny Royal

Shortened Name: Royal

Birth Month: June

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 5000

Nationality: American

Finishers: DDT (Impact) x2

Relationships: Loyalty with Mikey Whipwreck

Alter Egos: Maxwell Belvedere

Brawl: 40

Technical: 43

Stiffness: 50

Selling: 64

Over: 8

Charisma: 51

Disposition: Opener Heel

Gimmick: Rich Snob

Other: Add a tag team "The Royal Studs" with Kenny Royal and Danny E. Active. 10 exp.

-Deactivate "The Heavyweights"

-Give Chris Wylde a loyalty to Jeff Rocker and Z Shooting Star Sick. Add a tag team called "One Night Stand III" with Chris Wylde and Zac Conner. 10 exp. Inactive.

Just an idea, but if Dragon Gate USA talent isn't used much, couldn't we just rename it to EVOLVE and use DGUSA as the developmental or training camp? I don't see why both need to be in the name if they apparently aren't getting equal billing.

Don't check this thread often but I just want to say that this post from a couple of days ago caught my eye. I would be 100% against this. Gabe is trying to juggle 2 promotions and as such, one often gets put placed on the backburner for a short while. For example, between August 2011 and March 2012, there was only one EVOLVE show (but 9 DGUSA shows), yet 6 took place between April 2012 and July 2012. It seems like Gabe's focus has gone back on DGUSA with two shows scheduled at the end of the month. Hopefully it doesn't lead to another barren run of EVOLVE shows. The DG-EVO suggestion is probably the way to go.

Edited by Ming Dynasty

I really think Quack is head and shoulders above Punk for technical wrestling. IMO he's one of the best of the last decade.

-AR Fox is the new CZW World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

-Lower Balls Mahoney's attitude to 68 and behavior to 36. Based off of watching the preview of his latest shoot, not to mention all of the incidents he's been in as of late.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Guest Team 720

Just an idea, but if Dragon Gate USA talent isn't used much, couldn't we just rename it to EVOLVE and use DGUSA as the developmental or training camp? I don't see why both need to be in the name if they apparently aren't getting equal billing.

Don't check this thread often but I just want to say that this post from a couple of days ago caught my eye. I would be 100% against this. Gabe is trying to juggle 2 promotions and as such, one often gets put placed on the backburner for a short while. For example, between August 2011 and March 2012, there was only one EVOLVE show (but 9 DGUSA shows), yet 6 took place between April 2012 and July 2012. It seems like Gabe's focus has gone back on DGUSA with two shows scheduled at the end of the month. Hopefully it doesn't lead to another barren run of EVOLVE shows. The DG-EVO suggestion is probably the way to go.

I am not sure what it is. I know Dragon Gate only runs limited runs but does four/five weekends worth of shows, I know in the past EVOLVE was supposed to be based around Bryan Danielson and then Davey Richards prior to other contractual agreements came up. Not sure what changed but who knows.

I really think Quack is head and shoulders above Punk for technical wrestling. IMO he's one of the best of the last decade.

So you just say Punk but NOT the others.rolleyes.gif I am saying that IF you let Punk go, he can be on-par with Quacks and not doing his current WWE style with the WWE opponents.dry.gif I also mentioned other great technicians like Angle, Bryan, Richards, Regal and Williams that I feel are either on-par with Quacks or better. I honestly think IF Quack's technical is raised they all should be too either be on-par OR better than him.

Edited by Team 720

So you just say Punk but NOT the others.rolleyes.gif I am saying that IF you let Punk go, he can be on-par with Quacks and not doing his current WWE style with the WWE opponents.dry.gif I also mentioned other great technicians like Angle, Bryan, Richards, Regal and Williams that I feel are either on-par with Quacks or better. I honestly think IF Quack's technical is raised they all should be too either be on-par OR better than him.

I just used Punk as a single example. I'd say Doug Williams he is on-par/maybe a point higher, William Regal on-par/maybe a point lower, Kurt Angle better than (in this day and age), and Punk head and shoulders better than.

Guest Team 720

Remove Matt Morgan from TNA..

Remove Martin Stone from WWE. There are no reports of him signing with the company.

First off has Matt Morgan actually left TNA. I have heard different stories such as he burned out a lot of his contractual obligations on his per-show deal and TNA wanted to save it as well as his deal is up sometime during the summer. I would wait until there is an official word that he is gone from TNA or back in TNA.

For Stone: Martin Stone Goes to FCW

From Stones Facebook<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); ">'So, finally out to florida and FCW this sunday. It's been one of the longest and hardest roads to travel to get there, but after the ACL repair, 6 month rehab process i finally got there.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); ">I can't say thank you enough to the people that actually give a Flip and took the time to help me through this.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); ">

I love you all!'

Backstage News On WWE's New British Talent, Ex-WWE Star In UK ...

We can confirm many recently signed British wrestlers have started to make their way out to Florida and

reporting

to WWE's developmental facility, FCW.

Sources

very close to the situation told me, Martin Stone, Joel Redman and The Zulu Warrior have either gone or

will go

to FCW this upcoming week. Stone is a former two-time IPW:UK Champion who has wrestled for CHIKARA and took on The Great Muta a few years back. Redman wrestled in most part for IPW:UK, but also wrestled for FWA, wXw in Germany, and spent many years as the tag team partner of current TNA British prospect Mark Haskins. The Zulu Warrior wrestled in most for All Star Wrestling and other regional coastline

promotions

Also he used his real name Martin Harris for a show on June 21, the same as Joel Redman used his real name Joel Pettyfer on the next few FCW shows.

June 20:Brad Maddox beat Martin Harris (Stone) Rick Victor & Garrett Dylan beat Conor O'Brien & Joel Pettyfer (Redman)

June 21: Sakamoto beat Martin Harris

June 28: Big E Langston & Lincoln Brodrick beat CJ Parker & Joel Pettyfer

June 29: Mason Ryan beat Joel Pettyfer

Other notes:

Rename Brie Bella to Brianna Garcia.

Add Brianna Garcia-Coleman as an alter ego for Brie (Wikipedia: The Bella Twins.)

Rename Nikki Bella to Nikki Garcia.

Add Stephanie Garcia-Coleman as an alter ego for Nikki (Wikipedia: The Bella Twins.)

Add John Gargano, Cedric Van Haussen and Joey Gray as alter egos for Johnny Gargano (Wikipedia: Johnny Gargano.)

The Jimmyz should be at 80 exp (they tagged together off and on since 2009 as members of WARRIORS-5 and Junction Three before becoming The Jimmyz)

The Jimmyz II should be at 100 exp (Susumu and Kanda teamed from 1999 until 2001 as M2K and then again in 2009 as members of Real Hazard and then again as Jimmyz in 2012)

The Jimmyz III should be at 100 exp (Horiguchi and Ryo have teamed since Ryo joined Do Fixer in 2002 until breaking up from 2007 until 2009 when Ryo went heel)

The Jimmyz IV should be at 20 exp.

The Jimmyz V should be at 20 exp.

Rename Saito and Yokosuka to The Jimmyz VI and raise their experience to 90 as Ryo and Susumu teamed from 2002 until 2004, again from 2007 until 2009, again in early 2010 and again in 2012

Add a tag team called The Jimmyz VII with KAGETORA and Genki Horiguchi at 10 exp.

Add a tag team called The Jimmyz VIII with KAGETORA and Ryo Jimmy Saito at 15 exp.

Add a tag team called The Jimmyz IX with KAGETORA and Yasushi Kanda at 10 exp.

Edit:

I just used Punk as a single example. I'd say Doug Williams he is on-par/maybe a point higher, William Regal on-par/maybe a point lower, Kurt Angle better than (in this day and age), and Punk head and shoulders better than.

So Doug Williams should be around say 92, Regal at 90, and Angle at 92 sounds about good to me.

Add Joel Pettyfer:

Name: Joel PettyferShort Name: Pettyfer

Birthmonth: February

Weight: Lightweight or Heavyweight (cagematch and wikipedia have differing views)

Nationality: British

Wage: $13,000

Primary Finisher: Discuss Lariat (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Twisting Brainbuster (impact)

Contract Type: Written

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: WWE

Card Position: Developmental Deal

Disposition: Tweener

Manager: None

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Stats:

Brawl: 55

Technical: 63

Stiffness: 47

Selling: 65

Over: 18

Charisma: 60

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Ticked: Superstar Look

Alter Egos: Joel Pettifer, Joel Redman, Joey Redman, Jules Redman, Rockhard Redman

Relationships:

Loyalty: Mark Sloan

Edited by Team 720

NWE East Update

EVENTS

JAN Rename event PWX Genesis to New Year's Knockout

FEB Rename event Valentine's Day Massacre to REVOLUTION!

MAR PWX When Worlds Collide (no change needed)

APR Crossfire (No Change Needed)

MAY Rename event In Harm's Way to Burgh Brawl

JUN Ring Of Fire (No change needed)

JUL Rename Summer Assault to Sean Evans Memorial Tournament (if it fits)

AUG Infection

SEP No Limits

OCT Desperate Measures

NOV Rename event Dead Calm to Anniversary Show

DEC Christmas Chaos

Add Dean Radford to roster

Add The Beast to the roster

Add Bigg to Roster

Add Morgan Rockafeller to roster

Add Quinn Magnum to roster

Add Benjamin C. Steele to Roster

Add Tag Team called: The Order of Total Oblivion with 8Exp. Apollyon and Shirley Doe

Vacate the NWA East brass knuckles title

Vacate the NWA EAST Heavyweight Title

Remove Devin Devine from Roster

Remove Hammer from Roster

Remove JB Destiny from Roster

Remove Sean Dahmer from Roster

Remove Troy Lords from Roster - he's on the roster page, but hasn't competed this year.

Edited by TSweets

ROH Update

Lower Andy Ridge's Overness to 37

Raise Caprice Coleman's Overness to 38

Raise Cedric Alexander 's Overness to 38

Lower Christopher Silvio's Overness to 34

Raise Eddie Edwards' Overness to 68

Raise El Generico's Overness to 65

Lower Grizzly Redwood's Overness to 38

Raise Matt Jackson's Overness to 64

Raise Nick Jackson's Overness to 64

Raise Michael Elgin's Overness to 58

Raise Tommaso Ciampa's Overness to 48

Add QT Marshall Opener, Heel, Cocky

Lower Tony Kozina's Speed to 73 and Selling to 80

Edited by MaSc

Guest Team 720

After seeing Money In The Bank:

Rename Abraham Washington to AW. Raise AW's overness to 70 and his charimsa to 82, the guy is funny and actually enjoyable on the mic now that he doesn't try so hard to be a funny talk show host. He is the modern day Jimmy Hart.

Lower Epico's overness to 65.

Raise Darren Young's overness to 68.

Lower Primo's overness to 67.

Raise Titus O'Neil's overness to 67.

I feel this way for the overness raise/lowers because both teams were not over on the show BUT the Prime Time Players got a way bigger response than Epico and Primo did. They barely got a pop for entering the arena or the win.

Raise Rosa Mendes' charisma to 68 because while she isn't strong on the mic, she does have a physical charisma that is barely matched in WWE.

Raise Dolph Ziggler's overness to 92, I feel he is little higher than being on-par with Miz.

Lower Alberto Del Rio's overness to 90 as I feel is not on the same level as Dolph and Miz right now.

Lower Beth Phoenix's overness to 74.

Lower Eve's overness to 72.

Lower Natayla's overness to 70.

Similar to the tag match, the women were not getting pops at all tonight. I feel that Layla, Tamina and Kaitlyn are at good overness ratings for them at the moment but not the heels they faced.

In non Money In the Bank news, should THE Mike Adamle be removed as a worker and added back into the game as a staff? I feel that he is expendable as a worker and he is three years away from the cut off where he would have to be an announcer.

Cena's selling is pretty overrated, but people make the argument that he has the talent to sell more but doesn't because of his character... the same arguments were made about Undertaker before he started to sell everything like he was on the verge of death.

Guest Team 720

Lower Christopher Silvio's Overness to 34

Lower Tony Kozina's Speed to 73 and Selling to 80

That's a bit of a drop but I never remember him being worth an 81 either...

Christopher Silvo's current overnesss is highly based on his OVW overness. I feel that is fine as is because he would be an opener borderline lower midcard guy for ROH based on that.

Cena's Selling:

Does selling involve selling an injury or a beating slightly after the initial spot? Because Cena has his selling at 83 and he doesn't sell anything 30 seconds after it happens. Not trolling, just curious.

Cena's selling is pretty overrated, but people make the argument that he has the talent to sell more but doesn't because of his character... the same arguments were made about Undertaker before he started to sell everything like he was on the verge of death.

I don't think it is the actual gimmick.He actually did pretty well last night and during other PPVs (the Over the Limit 2011 match with Miz not included.) I don't think he should be 83 either with his constant flux between good on PPVs and worse during RAWs. I would say 78 is perfect for Cena. And I thought Cena was great last night even though I am typically not a fan of Cena's style now.

Edit:

Note on the Mike Adamle suggestion, the max age is 70, not 65 like I thought. The point is though, I do not see him being a GM again, at most he would he would just announce so why waste a spot in the game with him similar to Jaime Koppee.

Daga should have angry young man as his gimmick and be in the lower midcard.

Raise Dark Cuervo's technical to 61.

Raise Dark Espiritu's technical to 63. IMO18 currently is a little outdated for his stats.

Raise Dinastia's overness to 35, he is getting some tv time in AAA's minis division.

Drago AAA should have his speed raised to 78.

El Elegiedo should have his charisma be at 71. He has that physical charisma to him much like some divas.

Swap Joe Lider's primary and secondary finishers making Lider Storm his primary and Spanish Fly his secondary. Lider Storm should be an impact move as well. Raise his brawl to 62 and his speed to 75.

Remove Snagre Chicana from AAA.

Texano Jr. should have his charisma raised to 68.

Tigre Cota should have his charisma raised to 58.

Tito Santana II should have his charisma raised to 60. Also his Flying Sentons are top rope moves.

Edited by Team 720

Edit:

So Doug Williams should be around say 92, Regal at 90, and Angle at 92 sounds about good to me.

I apologize for not being clear, I meant the other way around: Williams should be at 90, Regal at 92, and Angle at 90.

IMO Cena is one of the best sellers in the business, it is one of the main reasons he is the top guy - he knows how to get moves over and make them look devastating. I'd leave it at the least as is.

-El Generico's overness should be at 71.

-Grizzly Redwood's overness should stay the same, he is still over on the indy scene.

All of CZW's shows run on iPPV, so make them all PPVs.

Edited by KrisClassic