EWR 2012 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Awesome "Kharma" Kong tweeted the following today:Getting a flood of dm's. I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of theWWE roster. Kharma recently tweeted that she was going to have a mother-in-law, which would indicate she is about to marry her fiancé. The two have been engaged for awhile now.

http://www.ewrestlin...released-by-wwe

Remove Kharma from WWE.

Edited by hippie

Awesome "Kharma" Kong tweeted the following today:Getting a flood of dm's. I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of theWWE roster. Kharma recently tweeted that she was going to have a mother-in-law, which would indicate she is about to marry her fiancé. The two have been engaged for awhile now.

http://www.ewrestlin...released-by-wwe

Remove Kharma from WWE.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/246188/UPDATE:-Kharma-Moved-to-Alumni-Roster.htm

Wait until we get official confirmation. At the moment she is still on the Superstars page. It could be true, but it could also be a mistake.

Guest Team 720

Not sure if anyone beat me to the punch because I'm too lazy to look, anyhow...APW hasn't ran a show since 2010.

To be honest, they're one of my least favorite promotions in the game currently... They've always been a pain in the ass to get current, accurate info on...

But, they do have a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.c...allprowrestling

On there, they have a show that is from 7/7/12, so it looks like they are running still...

-Bill

He's talking about the APW promotion I requested to be added in. I didn't bother to look at the results, but I did just then and I saw that the last show was in October of 2010.

Ah, I see... Either way, the APW currently in the game (All Pro Wrestling) is stil one of my least favorites... Someone had updated info on them a couple months ago and I updated what I could, but still, there are about 20 workers that were on this person't post that aren't even in the game. I posted the list a couple pages back, in a spoiler tag: http://www.ewbattleg...9

There were a couple posts regarding a couple of MCW workers I had missed, but no progress has been made on APW's list that is in that tag...

-Bill

so does it look like that APW and IWC are being removed? If that is the case Billy Corgan's Resistance Pro should be suggested to take one of those spots. That leaves maybe another spot SHOULD Extreme Rising gets put in and we decide to forget the Pinky and the Brain game at 33 promotions and boost it to 34.

Japan touring commitments:

Remove All Japan (AJPW) for Aaron Aguilera

Remove All Japan (AJPW) for NOSAWA

Add New Japan (NJPW) for Shelton Benjamin

Add a tag team for Shelton Benjamin and Montel Vontavious Porter at 2 exp.

Add a tag team for Kzy and Mondai Ryu called Problem Bad Boys at 5 exp.

Add HUSTLE Kamen Orange as an alter ego for Kota Ibushi

Edit:

AAA Spoilers:

This Alebrije and Cuije are said to be indy wrestlers Henry and Chaumel, who are most well known from EAW.

Add Alebrije II to the game:

Name: Alebrije II

Short Name: Alebrije

Birthmonth: Unknown

Weight: Heavyweight?

Nationality: Mexican

Wage: $10,000

Primary Finisher: Scissors Kick (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Gory Special (Submission)

Contract Type: Open

Touring With: None

Employer 1:

Employer: AAA

Card Position: Lower Midcard

Disposition: Face

Manager: Cuije II

Gimmick: Luchadore

Stats:

Brawl: 48

Speed: 56

Technical: 47

Stiffness: 36

Selling: 58

Over: 30

Charisma: 58

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Alter Egos: El Alebrije II, Henry

Add Chaumel as an alter ego for Cujie II.

Remove El Alebrije II and Alebrije II as alter egos for Mascara Divina.

Edited by Team 720

so does it look like that APW and IWC are being removed? If that is the case Billy Corgan's Resistance Pro should be suggested to take one of those spots. That leaves maybe another spot SHOULD Extreme Rising gets put in and we decide to forget the Pinky and the Brain game at 33 promotions and boost it to 34.

Here's the thing...

If I were to play "dictator," meaning that I wanted to do something and the hell with what everyone else thinks, I would probably have pulled APW out a while ago. As I said before, they don't seem to have easily accessible information and even from the info we do have, there are a LOT of missing workers.

In most cases, though, I'm not like that and I don't want to pull a promotion just because I personally can't get any info on them... Maybe there's someone out there than can help "fill in the blanks," so to speak.

IWC, I'm not nearly as concerned about... There are only a few missing workers (by my count, anyway) and they have what looks to be a fairly active website.

If you were to hold a gun to my head and say "Remove three promotions," I would choose the following three:

1: All Pro Wrestling: For the reasons mentioned above.

2: NWA East: As I said in an earlier post, they seem to have gone back to being called "Pro Wrestling Express" and, while they seem to have a website that is maintained and might be able to be easily "updated," nobody on the board really seems to care if they stay or go. In cases where we have two promotions that the info is readily available, I'd want to include the one that people care about more.

3: One that's not been mentioned: Squared Circle Wrestling. To clarify, I'm talking about the one with the "SCW" initials, not 2CW. Reason for this is the fact that they look like they are more of a training facility more than an actual promotion. Hell, their website is even called "Squared Circle Training." It looks to be somewhat affiliated with the old "Blood, Sweat and Ears" promotion, but, other than that, I don't know much about it at all. I don't recall anyone providing any sort of updates for it since the start of the year, so my guess is, it's similar in that aspect to NWA East, meaning nobody cares if they are in or not.

If it were solely up to me, I would pull all three of thoe promotions without hesitation. I guess the question is, how many people on the thread would have an issue with any or all of those promotions being removed?

-Bill

No way Lombardi should equal Pat Patterson

Because you've worked with him personally and can say he isn't as good? I've never heard a bad thing about Lombardi, he's been doing this job for what, twenty years now? Twenty years without incident and always considered a highly valued hand deserves a 100 I think.

Bill, I for one could certainly live without any of those three promotions and would say I'm actively for the removal of Squared Circle.

Also, I never thought I'd see the day where I had to read a heated argument about a three point talent difference for Steve Lombardi. Does it really matter if he is 97 or 100?

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah I don't think Squared Circle Wrestling is very active these days. Most of the wrestling in this area seems to be PWA, but they might be too small to merit inclusion.

Guest Team 720

Here's the thing...

If I were to play "dictator," meaning that I wanted to do something and the hell with what everyone else thinks, I would probably have pulled APW out a while ago. As I said before, they don't seem to have easily accessible information and even from the info we do have, there are a LOT of missing workers.

In most cases, though, I'm not like that and I don't want to pull a promotion just because I personally can't get any info on them... Maybe there's someone out there than can help "fill in the blanks," so to speak.

IWC, I'm not nearly as concerned about... There are only a few missing workers (by my count, anyway) and they have what looks to be a fairly active website.

If you were to hold a gun to my head and say "Remove three promotions," I would choose the following three:

1: All Pro Wrestling: For the reasons mentioned above.

2: NWA East: As I said in an earlier post, they seem to have gone back to being called "Pro Wrestling Express" and, while they seem to have a website that is maintained and might be able to be easily "updated," nobody on the board really seems to care if they stay or go. In cases where we have two promotions that the info is readily available, I'd want to include the one that people care about more.

3: One that's not been mentioned: Squared Circle Wrestling. To clarify, I'm talking about the one with the "SCW" initials, not 2CW. Reason for this is the fact that they look like they are more of a training facility more than an actual promotion. Hell, their website is even called "Squared Circle Training." It looks to be somewhat affiliated with the old "Blood, Sweat and Ears" promotion, but, other than that, I don't know much about it at all. I don't recall anyone providing any sort of updates for it since the start of the year, so my guess is, it's similar in that aspect to NWA East, meaning nobody cares if they are in or not.

If it were solely up to me, I would pull all three of thoe promotions without hesitation. I guess the question is, how many people on the thread would have an issue with any or all of those promotions being removed?

-Bill

I meant NWA-E, not sure why I said IWC in my last post.

I agree with All Pro, NWA-E and maybe even SAW or NWA-A mainly due to the lack of updates for those promotions.

SCW I am not sure on because of the fact we only have two other Canadian promotions. Compare this to JAPW, NWA F-1, ROH, DG-USA/Evolve, CZW, CHIKARA, Extreme Rising and WSU based out of the Philadelphia/New Jersey area. Not saying we need to remove one of those at all, I am just saying that Canada would only have two promotions the same as California after APW is removed and Mexico has two (though that is a different situation alltogether.)

Rename Brent B to Brent Banks.

Add Caleb Conley and Diamond Connery as alter egos for Caleb Konley.

Add Adrian Ede as an alter ego for Jayson Cyprus (the former Xtremo.)

Add Jewells Malone to SCW.

Tick announcer for Sal Rinnauro, he announces for RPW which also promotes out of Georgia.

Add Tyson Dux to SCW and make him a full-time wrestler again.

SCW I am not sure on because of the fact we only have two other Canadian promotions. Compare this to JAPW, NWA F-1, ROH, DG-USA/Evolve, CZW, CHIKARA, Extreme Rising and WSU based out of the Philadelphia/New Jersey area. Not saying we need to remove one of those at all, I am just saying that Canada would only have two promotions the same as California after APW is removed and Mexico has two (though that is a different situation alltogether.)

Nobody says we couldn't put another Canadian Promotion in it's place... Nobody says we couldn't add another Mexican Promotion...

The question is, can we find a promotion that SHOULD go in that is based in Canada or Mexico? While I see your point and agree that there are a lot of promotions in the game are on the East Coast of the US and, more specifically, the NJ/Philly area, that seems to be a "hotbed" for wrestling at this particuar point in time.

If we can find quality promotions from Canada or Mexico, I have no problem with those being suggested for inclusion. To be honest, since I know that you personally follow Mexican wrestling more than the average person and are a regular contributor, I'd have little to no issue adding a third Mexican Promotion, because I know that you know your stuff and will be around to provide updates to the promotion, when needed.

But, what I DON'T want to do is deny a promotion from the East Coast (or anywhere in America) into the game and add a Canadian or Mexican promotion that is a "lesser promotion," just because they are from Canada or Mexico. By "lesser promotion," I mean lower quality, lots of holes (workers/staff) to fill, etc...

My main concern is getting good promotions in the game that are easy to update and keep tabs on. If we can get a Canadian or Mexican Promotion (or both) that meet that, that's fine too.

-Bill

Guest Team 720

Nobody says we couldn't put another Canadian Promotion in it's place... Nobody says we couldn't add another Mexican Promotion...

The question is, can we find a promotion that SHOULD go in that is based in Canada or Mexico? While I see your point and agree that there are a lot of promotions in the game are on the East Coast of the US and, more specifically, the NJ/Philly area, that seems to be a "hotbed" for wrestling at this particuar point in time.

If we can find quality promotions from Canada or Mexico, I have no problem with those being suggested for inclusion. To be honest, since I know that you personally follow Mexican wrestling more than the average person and are a regular contributor, I'd have little to no issue adding a third Mexican Promotion, because I know that you know your stuff and will be around to provide updates to the promotion, when needed.

But, what I DON'T want to do is deny a promotion from the East Coast (or anywhere in America) into the game and add a Canadian or Mexican promotion that is a "lesser promotion," just because they are from Canada or Mexico. By "lesser promotion," I mean lower quality, lots of holes (workers/staff) to fill, etc...

My main concern is getting good promotions in the game that are easy to update and keep tabs on. If we can get a Canadian or Mexican Promotion (or both) that meet that, that's fine too.

-Bill

That is the exact reason I am not suggesting a new Mexican promotion. IWRG is defacto the next biggest to AAA and CMLL with DTU, Lucha Pop and IWL as others BUT the problem is the way Mexican promotions wrestling. AAA and CMLL are already fluid rosters and these others even more so. Case in point, Jennifer Blake is making a return to AAA after being out of the picture since January the earliest. (And yes, that is an add for the sake of the game)

I personally think Extreme Rising should NOT be added to the game. My problem with Extreme Rising is they have only one show announced for the rest of the year in November. So I really don't think they should be added YET. Should they run shows regularly then yes.

I agree that the Philly area is a hot bed but at the same time, that doesn't mean every fed has to be from there which it seems to be for the most part.

As for "lesser promotions" we have several in the game for a long time so I don't see the issue with a "lesser promotion" from Mexico or Canada replacing a lesser promotion from America... I would put APW, IWC and NWA-East in these slots. While IWC is in the game, it is not on the same level it was say 6/7 years ago and I don't think NWA-East was EVER anything more than small and has been in the game for far too long.

Just gonna throw my support behind adding Resistance Pro over any other promotion. I've been hearing alot about them.

Guest Team 720

After going through every single one of the the promotions that Fusion mentioned, the only two that can be kept (either due to lack of running which include Powerslam, and Fight, while Crossfire looks more like a charity-based) are the promotions Prime Wrestling (the former PWO out of Ohio) and FTW out of Long Island NY.

So it looks like we have these promotions up for selection:

ACW: Anarchy Championship Wrestling (somehow this promotion has been forgotten about through out this topic)

AIW: Absolutely Intense Wrestling

Extreme Rising

FTW: Fight The World Wrestling

PRIME Wrestling

RPW: Resistance Pro Wrestling

WXW C4: World Xtreme Wrestling C4

NOTE: Kris Classic, after checking North East Wrestling's page, I could NOT get a good roster of them. To me it looks like Crossfire and not a full running promotion.

Are there any more promotions that anyone else can suggest to be added into the game?

After going through every single one of the the promotions that Fusion mentioned, the only two that can be kept (either due to lack of running which include Powerslam, and Fight, while Crossfire looks more like a charity-based) are the promotions Prime Wrestling (the former PWO out of Ohio) and FTW out of Long Island NY.

So it looks like we have these promotions up for selection:

ACW: Anarchy Championship Wrestling (somehow this promotion has been forgotten about through out this topic)

AIW: Absolutely Intense Wrestling

Extreme Rising

FTW: Fight The World Wrestling

PRIME Wrestling

RPW: Resistance Pro Wrestling

WXW C4: World Xtreme Wrestling C4

NOTE: Kris Classic, after checking North East Wrestling's page, I could NOT get a good roster of them. To me it looks like Crossfire and not a full running promotion.

Are there any more promotions that anyone else can suggest to be added into the game?

Was literally looking up AIW and ACW when looking to respond to your previous post...

Am I missing something, or does WXWC4 only have 4 wrestlers...? http://www.wxwc4.com/wrestlers/

The only promotion that has gotten unanimous support to be added thus far is Resistance Pro. Since we only have 33 promotions, we could add them without having to remove any.

The Sponsors overhaul is pretty much finished, just need to tack on the supplemental tier, but, barring any issues, that should be done tomorrow.

Chances are, the next project I'll tackle will be adding Resistance Pro, since it seems like everyone is in agreement on them. Pending on how quickly we can decide on which other promotions should be added/removed, I might be able to get one or two more in this month. Chances are, though, after the 20th, I'm gonna be spending a lot of my time working on the stat ladders that have been discussed, since the notes regarding them are getting pretty long.

-Bill

Bill, on the WXWC4 website, they show 4 superstars on the wrestlers page, but look at the live events section and look at the event posters, that shows more wrestlers that are on the roster.

That's fine, but how many of the wrestlers on those event posters can be considered "regular" enough to be on an ingame roster, if the promotion were added?

I didn't do much more than just glance at the site, but if the majority of their workers are on "one-off" type appearances, is it really a good idea to have a promotion with a roster that fluid in the game?

Not trying to be a smartass, I'm honestly asking... Again, I just glanced at the site. :)

-Bill

Guest Team 720

Bill, on the WXWC4 website, they show 4 superstars on the wrestlers page, but look at the live events section and look at the event posters, that shows more wrestlers that are on the roster.

That's fine, but how many of the wrestlers on those event posters can be considered "regular" enough to be on an ingame roster, if the promotion were added?

I didn't do much more than just glance at the site, but if the majority of their workers are on "one-off" type appearances, is it really a good idea to have a promotion with a roster that fluid in the game?

Not trying to be a smartass, I'm honestly asking... Again, I just glanced at the site. :)

-Bill

That is why I don't suggest IWRG being added back into the game.

By looking at their results on Cagematch, it looks like Afa Jr., AJ Evers, Alex Anthony, Anthony Michaels, EC Negro, Eric Cobain, Gene Snitsky, Jana, Jenny Rose (the former Jamila Croft), KC Blade, Kekoa, Marc Gore, Niya and Zuffa. Everyone else is not regular enough OR not in the game at the moment. I'd say NO on WXW C4 being added.

Edit: Add Steven Lyndon as an alter ego for PAC. That was supposed to be his name in Wrestling Society X, However, he had to drop out due to visa issues.

Edited by Team 720

I for one can vouch to keep Extreme Rising and WXW C4 up-to-date if either is added to the game. WXW C4 has a core of 20 are so regular workers and I can provide stats for all of the ones who are not currently in the game.

-Lower Buff Bagwell's behavior to 64 (after his recent arrest and other reports of bad behavior over the years).

-Lower Serena Deeb's behavior to 78, she was just arrested for boating under the influence (no, not kidding).

-Raise Leonard F. Chikarason's charisma to 76.

-Raise Ares' selling to 68.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's brawl to 56, technical to 91, selling to 84, and charisma to 80.

-Raise Eddie Kingston's technical to 56 and selling to 86. Lower his stiffness to 74.

-Raise Mike Posey's stiffness to 37 and overness to 41. Change his gimmick to Obnoxious.

-Raise Gavin Loudspeaker's talent to 77.

Edited by KrisClassic

TNA Notes:

- Add Taeler Hendrix

- Change Brooke's Hogan gimmick to authority figure

- Change Karen's Jarrett gimmick to Seductress, after being fired with Jeff, she's no longer a authority figure (and she doesn't show on TV), Brooke is now the new leader of the Knockouts Division

- We should add Claire to the game?

- Add Mason Andrews to Scorpio Sky alter egos.

- Add Lars Only to Johnny Yuma alter egos.

- Maybe add Dakota Darsow

- Add Flip Cassanova to Flip Kendrick alter egos.

- Add Rashad Cameron to Blk Jeez alter egos.

Edited by SpanishMen

I for one can vouch to keep Extreme Rising and WXW C4 up-to-date if either is added to the game. WXW C4 has a core of 20 are so regular workers and I can provide stats for all of the ones who are not currently in the game.

-Lower Buff Bagwell's behavior to 64 (after his recent arrest and other reports of bad behavior over the years).

-Lower Serena Deeb's behavior to 78, she was just arrested for boating under the influence (no, not kidding).

-Raise Leonard F. Chikarason's charisma to 76.

-Raise Ares' selling to 68.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's brawl to 56, technical to 91, selling to 84, and charisma to 80.

-Raise Eddie Kingston's technical to 56 and selling to 86. Lower his stiffness to 74.

-Raise Mike Posey's stiffness to 37 and overness to 41. Change his gimmick to Obnoxious.

-Raise Gavin Loudspeaker's talent to 77.

I love Quack, but those stats are simply too high. He shouldn't be higher than Doug Williams, CM Punk, William Regal, Kurt Angle, etc. in tech and he shouldn't be that high in speed either.

I honestly feel like while others are trying to tone stats down, you're inflating some of them...

• Like 1