Which players from your footy team would make an all time British squad?

From Charlton? Christ. Derek Hales, maybe? Beyond him, I've got no idea. Always thought Dean Kiely didn't get the respect he deserved and was unlucky that he was around at the same time as Shay Given, meaning his international career was doomed.

I've been pondering how to justify including Chris Powell. We haven't exactly had our fair share of footballing legends passing through.

From Charlton? Christ. Derek Hales, maybe? Beyond him, I've got no idea. Always thought Dean Kiely didn't get the respect he deserved and was unlucky that he was around at the same time as Shay Given, meaning his international career was doomed.

Not really British. And by that I mean not at all British.

I've been pondering how to justify including Chris Powell. We haven't exactly had our fair share of footballing legends passing through.

Like this:

CHRIS FUCKING POWELL.

Not really British. And by that I mean not at all British.

Oh yeah.

I'd say the main contender for Arsenal would be Tony Adams. Pat Jennings could make it in, although more as a Spurs nominee than an Arsenal. Players like Cliff Bastin are regarded by the club as all-time greats, but then I think we're looking more at post-war players we can view a decent amount of footage on.

You could make a case for the defensive line of Seaman-Dixon-Bould-Adams-Winterburn as a whole, but as individuals other than Adams there are likely to be 2 or 3 better players in each position.

Charlie George wasn't bad, Sol Campbell and Ian Wright at their peaks were great at what they did but not sure they'd be greatest Brits of all time material.

Sadly Liam Brady is Republic of Ireland, otherwise would've been a decent bet.

If we're talking squads I'd have Seaman in, can't see who else you'd have outside of him, Banks and Shilton.

I could suggest Peter Bonetti as another contender alongside Seaman, though the other two are obvious.